• Hi Alex!

What is the animated typeface that appears in your promo that says "hello world". It's mostly yellow, white and black. I looked at all the animograhy ones, and couldn't find it. Is it from somewhere else?

Thanks!

AR
    Hi Ariel,
    This is Nexa Bold, which is a part of Big Pack of Elements:
    Great, thanks for that! So from what I read on videohive, it sounds like the big pack comes with its own lite version of font manager. If I purchase the big pack, will it bring a jsx that I can use to install that alphabet to the separate full size font manager purchase? Do you sell that jsx separately?
    Big Pack doesn't have a JSX version of Nexa Bold, but I guess we will release it in the coming future. Maybe even next week.
  • Hi Alex!

What is the animated typeface that appears in your promo that says "hello world". It's mostly yellow, white and black. I looked at all the animograhy ones, and couldn't find it. Is it from somewhere else?

Thanks!

AR
    Hi Ariel,
    This is Nexa Bold, which is a part of Big Pack of Elements:
    Great, thanks for that! So from what I read on videohive, it sounds like the big pack comes with its own lite version of font manager. If I purchase the big pack, will it bring a jsx that I can use to install that alphabet to the separate full size font manager purchase? Do you sell that jsx separately?
    Big Pack doesn't have a JSX version of Nexa Bold, but I guess we will release it in the coming future. Maybe even next week.

Wow, that would be great! Thanks for the quick reply!
  • Working with the trial a couple of days now and I only have one question left. Is there a way to backup a created animated typeface? If so, how do you restore? Basically, I've made a couple of them, for example, the "fire" one in your tutorial but I can't figure out if I can back it up or not. Thanks again! AR
  • Working with the trial a couple of days now and I only have one question left. Is there a way to backup a created animated typeface? If so, how do you restore? Basically, I've made a couple of them, for example, the "fire" one in your tutorial but I can't figure out if I can back it up or not. Thanks again! AR

You can save them as a regular AEP files.
  • Hi,

My colleague and I both need this script. We're both working from home during the pandemic. Do we need to buy 1 licence each? Or does the floating licence cover our usage. We're not connected on a main local server but connected with the company DropBox.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

My colleague and I both need this script. We're both working from home during the pandemic. Do we need to buy 1 licence each? Or does the floating licence cover our usage. We're not connected on a main local server but connected with the company DropBox.
    Thanks

Please see the faq: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-type-faq/ Floating only works remotely if you can van into your network.
  • Sorry to be asking this, but some of the fonts I have from Animography won't change colors using the controllers when I've installed them with Font Manager, eg. Moblio Regular. Others are fine. Purging the cache doesn't help. I suspect there is an easy fix that I'm overlooking. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks --Paul
  • Sorry to be asking this, but some of the fonts I have from Animography won't change colors using the controllers when I've installed them with Font Manager, eg. Moblio Regular. Others are fine. Purging the cache doesn't help. I suspect there is an easy fix that I'm overlooking. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks --Paul
    Hi Paul,

Please, make sure that you are using the latest version of Mobilo. Also, try using JSX version of this animated typeface.
  • I have installed a trial version of font manager and have bought an Laser type jsx typeface. They are both installed in the scriptsUI panels. In after effects I have the script alert "Unable to find Typeface Folder for Laser Type." I've read that I need to install the jsx Typeface into the font manager library, but I dont seem to have one and there is no turtorial to show how to create one?
  • I have installed a trial version of font manager and have bought an Laser type jsx typeface. They are both installed in the scriptsUI panels. In after effects I have the script alert "Unable to find Typeface Folder for Laser Type." I've read that I need to install the jsx Typeface into the font manager library, but I dont seem to have one and there is no turtorial to show how to create one?
    Hi Rosanna, 
    Make sure that you have downloaded the latest 2.0 version of Font Manager.
    There, go to "Settings" tab and click "Install animated typeface", and choose the archive with Laser typeface.
    Then it should be available under the "Type" tab.
  • Will this plugin allow you to use comps the are composed on an image sequence (PNGs) for each letter ?
  • Will this plugin allow you to use comps the are composed on an image sequence (PNGs) for each letter ?
    Hi Eddie,
    You can do that right now. Just create a template and then replace the content of each of the compositions.
  • I've loaded a font and it appears in the list, but anytime I try to create some text, I just get question marks "????". I double checked that all the characters copied over, so I don't know what could be wrong.
  • I've loaded a font and it appears in the list, but anytime I try to create some text, I just get question marks "????". I double checked that all the characters copied over, so I don't know what could be wrong.
    You are running the JSX typeface in a trial mode.
    Only "ABC" are available in the triabe mode.
    You need to activate the typeface.
    Hey Paul, I was just having that same issue with Moblio, and it seems the issue comes with pre-comping. So, you'll have to avoid placing the layers in any comps after creating.
  • Hi I have issues when I want to install animated typefaces from the Font Manager panel in AE. I choose my font (ZIP file) then I have an error message : "Could not find typeface in ZIP files..."

Could you help me ?

Thanks
  • Hi I have issues when I want to install animated typefaces from the Font Manager panel in AE. I choose my font (ZIP file) then I have an error message : "Could not find typeface in ZIP files..."

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Hi Pierre 

It seems like you are trying to install the TTF or OTF font instead of the animated typeface.

Please, make sure that you are trying to install the animated typeface. You can also try to extract the files from the archive and instead of selecting the archive select the folder or main JSX file.

• Could you please show us how to achieve step by step tutorials instead of fast pace final result by you? User should be known algoritham of how it works rather than you leave on us we already know what is in your brain.
  • Could you please show us how to achieve step by step tutorials instead of fast pace final result by you? User should be known algoritham of how it works rather than you leave on us we already know what is in your brain.
    Hi,
    You can check the avialable tutorials here:
    Or you can sign-up for a course on how to create animated typefaces from our friends at Animography:
  • In the current edition of Font Manager there doesn't appear to be a controller to stagger the animation of the letters. Do we have to retime the timing of each letter on by hand now?
    Thanks,
    Jael
  • In the current edition of Font Manager there doesn't appear to be a controller to stagger the animation of the letters. Do we have to retime the timing of each letter on by hand now?
    Thanks,
    Jael
    You can control it with this option:
    Select your controller, type the amount of frames you want to offset and then click on the icon.
  • Hey there!

Just a question, does it work with Chinese characters?
  • Hey there!

Hi, yes it does. You can download the trial version and see it for yourself. :) 
  • Hey there!

Hi, yes it does. You can download the trial version and see it for yourself. :) 
    Thank you very much, will do... :)
  • I created a set of character sets, but I can't click to create text, I can't find it, if I don't have it, it will prompt me.
  • an Lisi said:
    I created a set of character sets, but I can't click to create text, I can't find it, if I don't have it, it will prompt me.
    Hi, please open a supporti ticket and provide an aep file.
  • 安丽丝说:
    我创建了一组字符集,但是我不能点击创建文本,我找不到它,如果我没有它,它会提示我。
    嗨,请打开支持票并提供 aep 文件。
    I follow what you said, but it seems that no one is handled, I have already waited for many days.
  • Where is Font Manager stored ideally? I tried inside UI Panel but even though jsx files are not recognizable. Its not showing in the font manager panel.
  • an Lisi said:
    安丽丝说:
    我创建了一组字符集,但是我不能点击创建文本,我找不到它,如果我没有它,它会提示我。
    嗨,请打开支持票并提供 aep 文件。
    I follow what you said, but it seems that no one is handled, I have already waited for many days.
    Hi,
    I've answered to your support ticket already. :)
  • Where is Font Manager stored ideally? I tried inside UI Panel but even though jsx files are not recognizable. Its not showing in the font manager panel.
    Hi, if you are talking about JSX typefaces, we have a dedicated button to install those.
    Please, check the following screenshot:
  • Hi

Hope you are well. I'm having some issues with Font Manager. Specifically AE keeps crashing every time I try to render. I am using AE 22.0 on Mac (2019 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9).
    I have tried rendering direct from AE and also Media Encoder. Media Encoder presents an error message straight away. AE just freezes, it sometimes will render up to 80/90% but then freezes. 
    I am trying to export an alpha.
    I've tried clearing my Cache.
    Hope you can help.
    Thanks 

• Hi

Hope you are well. I'm having some issues with Font Manager. Specifically AE keeps crashing every time I try to render. I am using AE 22.0 on Mac (2019 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9).
    I have tried rendering direct from AE and also Media Encoder. Media Encoder presents an error message straight away. AE just freezes, it sometimes will render up to 80/90% but then freezes. 
    I am trying to export an alpha.
    I've tried clearing my Cache.
    Hope you can help.
    Thanks 

Hi, I've answered to your support ticket. But overall, this has nothing to do with the Font Manger
  • Hello, is there a German Font Set included or if not, is it planned or in progress?
  • Hello, is there a German Font Set included or if not, is it planned or in progress?
    Hi,
    German font set is included in Font Manager. If you will need any additional glyph, you can easily add it during the creation of the animated typeface.
  • Is there a way to change the frame rate and length of the precomps that are created when you create the animated text?
  • Is there a way to change the frame rate and length of the precomps that are created when you create the animated text?
    For now, only manually or using the script.
  • I keep on getting a "typeface doesn't have these glyphs" error and I don't know how to fix it. 
  • I keep on getting a "typeface doesn't have these glyphs" error and I don't know how to fix it. 
    Hi Midori, looks like you are trying to type the text using the glyphs that are not available under the current typeface. If you are using the animated typefaces from Animography you can check which glyphs are available on the product's page.
  • Hello Alex! I'm considering buying Font Manager but I'm not sure it fills my current need.  I'm creating a prerendered frame by frame animated typeface [not shapes or masks]. Is it possible to convert them somehow and be compatible with font manager? I've searched online but i couldn't find anything related. Previously i've made them compatible with https://aescripts.com/characteristic/ but for some reason it's no longer available. By the way, i have to mention that i'm an author selling fonts from time to time.

Thanks in advance.
    Vasilis.
  • Hello Alex! I'm considering buying Font Manager but I'm not sure it fills my current need.  I'm creating a prerendered frame by frame animated typeface [not shapes or masks]. Is it possible to convert them somehow and be compatible with font manager? I've searched online but i couldn't find anything related. Previously i've made them compatible with https://aescripts.com/characteristic/ but for some reason it's no longer available. By the way, i have to mention that i'm an author selling fonts from time to time.

Thanks in advance.
    Vasilis.
    Hi Vasilis, thank you for your interest. Could you please open a support ticket for that?
    I have a non-official tutorial for that but I'd rather wouldn't post it publicly because it's a raw unedited video.
  • hi sir
    its awesome script on aescripts , hope you improve it more and more
    i have an idea , if you can support arabic text it will be great to use 
    thank you
  • Hello, i try it and i love it.
    I have only one question how can i save or export my animation as JSXBIN file to use it without reanimated.
    Thanks
  • kin asus said:
    hi sir
    its awesome script on aescripts , hope you improve it more and more
    i have an idea , if you can support arabic text it will be great to use 
    thank you
    Font Manager supporting arabic text. You will need to install the mod from aescripts
  • Hello, i try it and i love it.
    I have only one question how can i save or export my animation as JSXBIN file to use it without reanimated.
    Thanks
    Hi, if you mean to export the typeface as JSXBIN, you will need to use a compCode script:
    The instruction on how to convert the typeface to JSXBIN comes with comCode.
  • Hi,

All my animated fonts are now glitching. 

I'm using an M1 MacBook with Monterey. Not sure if's an M1 issue? But doesn't happen on my 2018 MacBook Pro.  Can you offer any advice. 

Thanks
  • Hi,

All my animated fonts are now glitching. 

I'm using an M1 MacBook with Monterey. Not sure if's an M1 issue? But doesn't happen on my 2018 MacBook Pro.  Can you offer any advice. 

Thanks

Hi, Try clearing After Effects cache and see if you are using any plugins non compatible with M1
  • I purchased this plugin to work with lightspeed since characteristics is no longer available. Is there a way to get this to work with lightspeed. Because I keep getting Can't find folders with typefaces.
  • I purchased this plugin to work with lightspeed since characteristics is no longer available. Is there a way to get this to work with lightspeed. Because I keep getting Can't find folders with typefaces.
    Yes, there is. Please open a support ticket and send us the AEP file.
  • Hi I just bought Font Manager  but when I tried to run that script I got a "unable to run script at line 53. Null is not an object " error in after effects. Could someone please help me with this? Many thanks
    Tracy
  • HI- I am new to Font Manager.  Once I have created an animated typeface- how can I save it for later use?