• This is a great script, saved me hours of work already. Is there an option to have them animate out? Its entirely possible that I just missed it. 
  • Thank you for your purchase!

Does "animate out" mean that the characters disappear?
    If so, there is currently no special way to do that ...

This can be achieved by using the appearing animation as a track mat.
    The following is a concrete example.
    1. Precompose the animation.
    2. Place a "precompose layer" on top of the original text and make the original text's track matte an "alpha inverted matte".
    3. Since the edge will appear a little, apply the effect "Simple Choker" to the "precompose layer" and raise the value a little.
    that's all!

It is also possible in Blending Mode "Silhouette Alpha" instead of the track mat.

Or does it mean something else?
  • Hi Thanks for this great script, I was wondering how do I make a "O" letter that contains two shapes, animate? 

This is from the help section: 

Switch to “L”. Select one or two starting points and click on “First” to get the number for each point. Select the endpoint in the same way, and click on “Create”. Now the animation is complete! Work on other letters as well.

But it doesn't work when they are two shapes, example letter "O" that contains a circle and a smaller merge circle.  

I hope you understand what i mean, the tutorial is uncleare in my perspectiv. 

Thank you

• Sam disel said:
    Hi Thanks for this great script, I was wondering how do I make a "O" letter that contains two shapes, animate? 

This is from the help section: 

Switch to “L”. Select one or two starting points and click on “First” to get the number for each point. Select the endpoint in the same way, and click on “Create”. Now the animation is complete! Work on other letters as well.

But it doesn't work when they are two shapes, example letter "O" that contains a circle and a smaller merge circle.  

I hope you understand what i mean, the tutorial is uncleare in my perspectiv. 

Thank you

Thank you for your purchase!

It is possible to animate O!

Cuttana Nir cannot animate a single layer with multiple paths. It must be a path that has a start point and an end point and can be written with a single stroke.

First, cut the top or bottom of O with the cut button on the P tab. I say "cut" for intuitive expression, but the script actually combines the two shapes into one.
    Next, use the separate button on the S tab to split the paths into shape layers. However, this work is not necessary for "O". Because there is only one path for the cut "O". This is necessary when cutting "Q" etc.
    Then, I think that you can animate by watching the 2:43 part of the tutorial. The "sep" button on the L tab is used for this task.
    Note that the title of the video is a tutorial, not a Quick Start.

that's all!

Cheers,
    Terrible Junk Show
    Taijiro Ohnishi
  • Is this compatible with 2022?
  • This is a great script, saved me hours of work already. Is there an option to have them animate out? Its entirely possible that I just missed it. 
    HI,
    I am the author of CuttanaNir.

Yes! This is compatible with AE2022.

I have updated the page content.
    Thank you!
  • I'm having issues with the slice/bone feature in 22.6.
    I'm using version 1.31
  • I'm having issues with the slice/bone feature in 22.6.
    I'm using version 1.31
    Hi, Daniel.

Perhaps your problem can be solved with the DEFINITIVE button.

Thanks!