Animation Composer 2
  • How do I change the font of a lower third title from the animation composer presets?
    Thanks for the reply.
  • How do I change the font of a lower third title from the animation composer presets?
    Thanks for the reply.
    Hello Mathieu, 

You have to double-click the added title layer precomp and change the font inside. To do that, select a text layer (red ones) and change font in After Effect's "Character panel". 

Here is a video tutorial: 

• Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
  • taras vi said:
    Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
    Hi there, yes you can. Cheers.
  • taras vi said:
    Can I use sounds from the composer for TV projects?
    Hi there, yes you can. Cheers.
    Thanks for the mega quick response and for the great Animation
    composer!
  • Hi,

First this product is awesome! Been using it and the addons for a while now.

In the latest update there is scaling issue on my second monitor. On a 100%  scaling and layout (windows 10) the presets etc are not clickable. Only from a 125% and up.

Best,
    Robert
  • Hi! You are the best!

I have one question.
    I see there was one button "paste" in help videos, but now there is not one button.

Is there some option to make one button? Because now it is not so comfortable when you need every time choose in "Preset Actions" menu "Paste".

Or maybe you can help – is it possible to make button PASTE to kBar?
    Thank you
  • Alex Kov said:
    Hi! You are the best!

I have one question.
    I see there was one button "paste" in help videos, but now there is not one button.

Is there some option to make one button? Because now it is not so comfortable when you need every time choose in "Preset Actions" menu "Paste".

Thank you
    Hello Alex, 

Thanks for reaching out with great feedback. Hmm, unfortunately there is no such option, not even for kBar. I am making a note for future updates, we're going to discuss your suggestion. 

Cheers
  • Alex Kov said:
    Hi! You are the best!

I have one question.

Thank you
    Hello Alex, 

Thanks for reaching out with great feedback. Hmm, unfortunately there is no such option, not even for kBar. I am making a note for future updates, we're going to discuss your suggestion. 

Cheers
    THIS WOULD SAVE ME SOOOOOO MUCH TIME! Even if you just made your own tool for copy/paste/remove and used whatever technology the plugin "KEYboard" uses for hotkeys / shortcuts that would be amazing. I'd pay $50 for that. 
  • Love your tool, it's so easy and great to work with!

But I have a question: I export my text from AE via texttospreadsheet script for translations and stuff, but I noticed that text I edit with animation composer is not always exported because of the Essential properties:

So I use one lay-out for a label, and instead of duplicating this every time the label is used with a different text, I use the same comp for the label lay-out but edit the text via animation composer 'input' field. 

Any idea if and how I can export all text from the input field in AC in my entire project?
  • Kathy Vdh said:
    Love your tool, it's so easy and great to work with!

But I have a question: I export my text from AE via texttospreadsheet script for translations and stuff, but I noticed that text I edit with animation composer is not always exported because of the Essential properties:

So I use one lay-out for a label, and instead of duplicating this every time the label is used with a different text, I use the same comp for the label lay-out but edit the text via animation composer 'input' field. 

Any idea if and how I can export all text from the input field in AC in my entire project?
    Hello Kathy, 

Thank you for the comment. Unfortunately, we do not have any experience with exporting the texts from a project. Maybe if you could reach out to the authors of "Text2Spreadsheet" plugin and send them a sample project, they might have some solutions.. As you've noted the text is set on the essential property, so the plugin exporting the texts has to look into these as well. 

Kind regards
  • Thank you for sharing this here , i will use it and share my view...
  • FWIW, I'm writing this for anyone else's benefit who may have been having the same trouble as I did. I figure if it's happening to me, it's happening to other people, too. 
    I've been using Premiere Composer and Animation Composer for years. Great product. But recently, after upgrading my Mac OS from Mojave to Big Sur 11.7.1 and Adobe CC to 2023 versions, Premiere Composer wouldn't load. After several requests to Mister Horse support about the issue, which they said was a Mac OS issue, one of the tech folks (Maros) suggested I downgrade the Premiere Composer app. I went from 1.4.2 (the current rev) to 1.4.1 (no luck there) and then found success at 1.3.6. Although I find now, if I render the transitions within Premiere they sometimes show the "Media Pending" graphic - however that doesn't end up in the final output. Hopefully Mister Horse will eventually fix this or warn people about it on their website. 
  • FWIW, I'm writing this for anyone else's benefit who may have been having the same trouble as I did. I figure if it's happening to me, it's happening to other people, too. 
    I've been using Premiere Composer and Animation Composer for years. Great product. But recently, after upgrading my Mac OS from Mojave to Big Sur 11.7.1 and Adobe CC to 2023 versions, Premiere Composer wouldn't load. After several requests to Mister Horse support about the issue, which they said was a Mac OS issue, one of the tech folks (Maros) suggested I downgrade the Premiere Composer app. I went from 1.4.2 (the current rev) to 1.4.1 (no luck there) and then found success at 1.3.6. Although I find now, if I render the transitions within Premiere they sometimes show the "Media Pending" graphic - however that doesn't end up in the final output. Hopefully Mister Horse will eventually fix this or warn people about it on their website. 
    Hello Mitch, 

Thanks for trying our suggestions and sharing the workaround here. I am very sorry for the hassle and just wanted to add that this happens only on some older MacOS patches / versions. For some odd reason older MacOS removes important parts of our plugins after it is installed.

This is not happening on the latest MacOS. We strongly advice anyone who can to keep their OS updated. There are many other reasons to do so, not just our plugin. 

Kind regards, 
    Alexander from Mister Horse team. 
  • Is it possible to save customized presets? 
    For instance, if I want to maintain a look for a client by using a specific set of settings for 'Fade & Position Characters From Start', I'd prefer to have a folder that I can save all the customized presets to. Right now, I import a previous project, find a layer with the preset applied, copy it via Preset Actions, and paste it via Preset Actions to the needed layer.
  • Is it possible to save customized presets? 
    For instance, if I want to maintain a look for a client by using a specific set of settings for 'Fade & Position Characters From Start', I'd prefer to have a folder that I can save all the customized presets to. Right now, I import a previous project, find a layer with the preset applied, copy it via Preset Actions, and paste it via Preset Actions to the needed layer.
    Hello Barry, 

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. It is a great suggestion, though. Hopefully we can add a feature like this in the future.