• Trial throws install error. "No compatible application found"
    I have latest AE and Stardust
  • Trial throws install error. "No compatible application found"
    I have latest AE and Stardust
    Hi Kevin,
    Please make sure you are using the latest version of ZXP Installer. If the problem persists let me know. In the mean time you can follow the manual installation.

Regards,
    David
  • Looks great!

Will there be an update or tutorial where I can adjust the brush so that the particles go along with the video. For instance your tutorial with the boxing glove is just at that one point but what if I could have the effect go along with the punch and dissolve out as he draws back?
  • Just FYI: On your Read Me file, the link for How to Use goes to "page not found". I think it should be all lowercase. 
  • Looks great!

Will there be an update or tutorial where I can adjust the brush so that the particles go along with the video. For instance your tutorial with the boxing glove is just at that one point but what if I could have the effect go along with the punch and dissolve out as he draws back?
    Hi Nick,

You can use simply the Point mode instead of Brush and move the point toward the footage. But for brush mode, I will add an advanced tutorial soon on how to use brush tool with tracked objects. So stay tuned :)

Regards,
    David
  • Just FYI: On your Read Me file, the link for How to Use goes to "page not found". I think it should be all lowercase. 
    Hi Trish,

Thanks for letting me know:)
    I will check it out and fix it. 

Regards,
    David
  • I think you should detail the settings part a little more. Animation start and end time is not fully set. It would be nice if you could also increase the text effects.
  • I think you should detail the settings part a little more. Animation start and end time is not fully set. It would be nice if you could also increase the text effects.
    Hi There,

Particle pro has lots of different and handy settings. If you open the setting layer you will see all options there. Just as a note for texts you can set Animation start and end time and ... from the setting layer. Please let me know if you have any other question.

Regards,
    David
  • Hi there - love the plugin, but I have updated After Effects to the latest 2021 new release and Particle Pro no longer seems to work as it did as well with the previous version of After Effects. After applying it, After Effects won't play the result back. You can only view the effect at one point in time, not in motion. Is this a known issue?
  • Gary Bird said:
    Hi there - love the plugin, but I have updated After Effects to the latest 2021 new release and Particle Pro no longer seems to work as it did as well with the previous version of After Effects. After applying it, After Effects won't play the result back. You can only view the effect at one point in time, not in motion. Is this a known issue?
    Hi Gary,
    Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the problem. I will release the new version ASAP.

Regards,
    David
  • Hey! I just got this plugin, but I can't get it to function properly. I apply it to an image, draw with the paint tool, but the particles are all over the place and don't follow the brush at all. Can I contact you guys through mail or something to figure it out? Cheers. :) 
  • Hey! I just got this plugin, but I can't get it to function properly. I apply it to an image, draw with the paint tool, but the particles are all over the place and don't follow the brush at all. Can I contact you guys through mail or something to figure it out? Cheers. :) 
    Hi Morton,
    Sure, please open a support ticket and let us know more. I will show you how to do that.

Regards,
    David
  • I don't now how its working Ido same instructions but still not working 
  • I don't now how its working Ido same instructions but still not working 
    Hi, did you installed the stardust plugin? it works with it. please open a support ticket