• @A
    What should be done if it gives such an error?

Hi Андрей Сакович,
    Make sure to Copy the "Walker Tool.jsxbin" file and the "WT_ffx" FOLDER to the following folder:

On Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects C[xx]\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels

On Mac: /Applications/After Effects C[xx]/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels

Best regards!
    Azedine

I did this and it didn't work. Any fixes?
  • I did this and it didn't work. Any fixes?

Open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Is there an easier way of doing a walk cycle from right to left? Maybe a switch I'm missing or something? I'd rather not work in a mirrored comp and flip the scale in another comp. I had some success with reversing the walk speed with negative numbers, but now my B and F needed to be swapped on my characters feet and it looks wonky. I just want the next guy that takes this project to not need a tutorial for what I had done to the rig to make it work in one shot. Please and thank you!
  • How do I stop the cycle? The character seems to walk backwards when I set the speed to 0.
  • This doesn't seem to work in Ae 2021. 
    I get an error message when I try creating a walker (although one is created). 
    But when I click 'rig it' (following the instructions in the tutorial), nothing happens.
  • Drew Kirk said:
    How do I stop the cycle? The character seems to walk backwards when I set the speed to 0.
    Hi Drew Kirk,
    sorry for the very late reply.
    there is a part in the tutorial that explain how to make walk-to-stop animation with walker tool.
    please check it out.
    Best regards!
  • This doesn't seem to work in Ae 2021. 
    I get an error message when I try creating a walker (although one is created). 
    But when I click 'rig it' (following the instructions in the tutorial), nothing happens.
    Hi Aaron,
    first of all, i'm sorry for the very late reply.
    i did just check after effects 2021 version, and walker tool is working correctly.
    if you still having the error, can you please send me a screenshots of the error message you got.
    Best regads!

• It was a great help. Thank you wholeheartedly.
  • It was a great help. Thank you wholeheartedly.
    Thank you Thor! glad to hear that from the god of thunder! :D
  • Is there are way to animate the arms to complete the walk cycle or is it just for legs? If not, are you planning to release an update of the plugin with the arms animation as well?

Really good plugin, thank you!
  • Thank you very much! This is great fun to use and surprisingly simple once I ironed out my own mistakes (eg: copy the _ffx folder to Scripts_UI, make sure the character is already rigged, add the walker and drag its components, then select the right elements in order and click Rig It.)
    Do I open a support ticket to submit a feature request?
  • Thank you for this great tool! It's a life saver!
  • i want another version please i got the proplem : After Effects error: Unable to call “applyPreset” because of parameter 1. Path is not valid. Path: “/Applications/Adobe After Effects CC 2018/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels/WT_ffx/WT2.0.2.ffx and i did everything right i copied the 2 files to ui scripts still nothing i need solution or another version even v1 pls help
  • i want another version please i got the proplem : After Effects error: Unable to call “applyPreset” because of parameter 1. Path is not valid. Path: “/Applications/Adobe After Effects CC 2018/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels/WT_ffx/WT2.0.2.ffx and i did everything right i copied the 2 files to ui scripts still nothing i need solution or another version even v1 pls help

Hi Yousef,
    Please make sure to copy both the "Walker Tool.jsxbin" file and the "WT_ffx" FOLDER to the following folder:
    On Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects C[xx]\Support Files\Scripts\ScriptUI Panels
    On Mac: /Applications/After Effects C[xx]/Scripts/ScriptUI Panels

Cheers
    Azedine.
  • i copied both doesnt work i need another version or solution
  • i copied both doesnt work i need another version or solution

Sir, The error you are getting is clear, you did not copied the folder named “WT_ffx” in the ScriptUipanel folder,
  • here man i am not idiot

• As i said, you have to copy the folder named “WT_ffx” and not the file inside it,

أخي يوسف, أنا فقط أحاول مساعدتك, المرجو نسخ المجلد وليس الملف الذي بداخله
    كما في الصورة
    Capture.PNG
    1357 x 126 - 6K
  • tysm man for you patience i solved the proplem
  • Needs arms feature
  • I've got a problem with the 'bake walker' feature. When I select body and legs and click on the bake button, everything gets destroyed. See my video of that problem: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z43qp5jh1mtmas0/Bake.mp4/file
    What could have gone wrong?
  • Be aware the AEscripts plugins auto install application does NOT install the folder, only the script file. You need to download and manually install the folder. (and after you do this thing works great! Good work mate).