• Hello,
    Great idea! But I cannot import the trial pack in the trial version ...
    You have any ideas?
    thank you,
    Vincent
  • Hello,
    You have any ideas?
    thank you,
    Vincent
    Hi Vincent ,
    Please download the new version (v 1.3.0) and try again.
    Cheers,
    Masoud
  • Hello,
    You have any ideas?
    thank you,
    Vincent
    Hi, 
    Please manually copy the presets package folder (SaveAction_Presets) next to the "SaveActions" folder  in the "extensions" folder and let me know the result.
    This problem will be solved soon in the new update.
    Cheers,
    Masoud

Hi Masoud,
    yes, it works very well!
    Thank you so much!
    vincent

• Hi Masoud Ghazi, can you add a feature for saving only selected properties for the transform, for example I create blinking animation with 0 and 100 opacity and want to save only the opacity properties without saving other properties like scale, position, rotation, etc
  • I cant install the presets for the trial on Mac. It says "manually copy the presets package folder "SaveAction_Presets" next to the "SaveActions" folder  in the "extensions" root." I copied it there, but there is no  "SaveActions" Folder. It did nor work.
    Copying it to the expension folder in the plugin folder also did not work. Importing said it imported everything, but then the warning about copying it to the location above came up again.
  • hi, I bought the full version but there is a problem with permission it said" Add-ons folders on your system do not have permission to copy files. I'm on Windows. I have copying the preset folder on "...User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions" and change permission to the folder to everyone but it's not working. can you help with that ?
  • hi, I bought the full version but there is a problem with permission it said" Add-ons folders on your system do not have permission to copy files. I'm on Windows. I have copying the preset folder on "...User\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions" and change permission to the folder to everyone but it's not working. can you help with that ?
    Hi dear ,Please download the new version (v 1.3.0) and try again and let me know the result.
    Cheers,
    Masoud
  • Hi Masoud Ghazi, can you add a feature for saving only selected properties for the transform, for example I create blinking animation with 0 and 100 opacity and want to save only the opacity properties without saving other properties like scale, position, rotation, etc
    Hi Rafi,
    It's a good idea. All transform parameters (position, ancho point, scale, rotation and opacity) are now saved by selecting the Transform option. But in the future updates, the details of Transform will probably be separated.
    thank you
  • Hey, great tool.
    Can I save Comp (or Pre-comp) with this tool ?
  • Dan Sela said:
    Hey, great tool.
    Can I save Comp (or Pre-comp) with this tool ?
    Hi,
    This product does not save pre-comps but can save their properties.
    I'm working on an extension that can save layers as a group. Also it can save compositions and pre-comps.
    Wait for it
  • Hi! I have the AE latest version and I bought the full version of the Save Actions. Why is still popping the: "Script Alert: Did not saved select your layer and try again"? Am i missing something? 
  • Hi! I have the AE latest version and I bought the full version of the Save Actions. Why is still popping the: "Script Alert: Did not saved select your layer and try again"? Am i missing something? 
    I see the same message on every action I try. Working on Mac OS Big Sur AE.
    In the script window I only see 3 icons on top and 3 at the bottom, the center section is empty. I briefly see something in the center when opening the script, but disappears quickly after opening.
    I see the same message on every action I try. Working on Mac OS Big Sur AE.
    In the script window I only see 3 icons on top and 3 at the bottom, the center section is empty. I briefly see something in the center when opening the script, but disappears quickly after opening.
    Hi,
    Sorry for delay.
    Please send me screenshots or a video to me on a ticket so I can help you.
    Thanks
    Masoud Ghazi
    Hi,
    If you use  non-English version of Ae, download last version of Save Action (v1.4). these errors on non-English languages fixed on new version.
  • Trial version. First two saves worked, Now I get 
    Could not save. Select the layer and try again

• Trial version. First two saves worked, Now I get 
    Could not save. Select the layer and try again

Hi, Please open a ticket and send me screenshots or video so I can help you,
    Thanks,
    Masoud
  • Hello,

I bought the program from you so that I can save completed complete compositions. However, all of this only relates to properties.
    There is the possibility to take over the complete composition.

If not, will there be an update or some other possibility soon?  
  • Hi,
    Please open a ticket and send a video of the steps.
    Cheers,
    Masoud Ghazi from MotionCodes
  • Hello,

I bought the program from you so that I can save completed complete compositions. However, all of this only relates to properties.

Hello Leila,
    This extension, as its name implies, is used to save layer properties. My new extension that will be ready for the next two weeks is "Save Objects", which you can save a layer or a bunch of layers, percom/s or composition/s
    Please wait for it.
    Cheers,
    Masoud ghazi from MotionCodes
  • Hi,
    Please open a ticket and send a video of the steps.
    Cheers,

My REC : 
    please help :(
  • Please manually copy the presets package folder ("SaveAction_Presets") in to the  "my document" folder.
    If your problem is not solved please open a support ticket for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=1775
  • Hello,

Hello Leila,
    This extension, as its name implies, is used to save layer properties. My new extension that will be ready for the next two weeks is "Save Objects", which you can save a layer or a bunch of layers, percom/s or composition/s
    Please wait for it.
    Cheers,
    Masoud ghazi from MotionCodes

This sounds awesome! are you still working on it?
  • Hello.
    I would like to save a text style, but the UI says
    Layer Style does not appear in the UI
    Will this be resolved in a future update?
  • A bit disappointed. I just got the plugin but it is not working properly. 
    When I save an effect, the thumbnail does not display, just a small square on the left and very small letters which I can read.
    I can't see presets other that those that come with the script.
    Using MacBook Pro CC AE2022.
  • A bit disappointed. I just got the plugin but it is not working properly. 
    When I save an effect, the thumbnail does not display, just a small square on the left and very small letters which I can read.
    I can't see presets other that those that come with the script.
    Using MacBook Pro CC AE2022.
    Please open a support ticket for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=1775 ;
  • Hello.
    I would like to save a text style, but the UI says
    Layer Style does not appear in the UI
    Will this be resolved in a future update?
    Hello,
    We will try to resolve this issue in the next update.
  • Still working in AE 2023?
  • So is this compatible with AE 2023? I only see CC 2021 in the compatibility list.
  • So is this compatible with AE 2023? I only see CC 2021 in the compatibility list.
    Yes, it works correctly in version 2023. 
    You can try it before purchasing.

Of course, by purchasing the new product ("Save Objects"), you will benefit from the features of this product ("Save Actions") and also  you will have more complete options:
    Save compositions, layers and properties with live preview.
    Presets, Fonts, Masks, Markers, Keyframes interpolation, Expressions and JSX code can also be saved with the ability to change all values
    + All files viewer

Cheers,
  • Thanks Masoud

I downloaded the "try it" and it freezes up when I try to save a an animation of text using an position, opacity with a offset range selector. If I just animate the regular layer position, opacity it works fine but I want to use the text animator so I can animate each character on one text layer. 
    I'm on windows 11 after effects 2023.

As I was typing this I restarted after effects after about 10 mins of it on the unresponsive screen and when I opened it back up the script saved and is functioning perfectly but I don't want to force quit and restart after effects evey time I make a new script.
  • Thanks Masoud

I downloaded the "try it" and it freezes up when I try to save a an animation of text using an position, opacity with a offset range selector. If I just animate the regular layer position, opacity it works fine but I want to use the text animator so I can animate each character on one text layer. 
    I'm on windows 11 after effects 2023.

As I was typing this I restarted after effects after about 10 mins of it on the unresponsive screen and when I opened it back up the script saved and is functioning perfectly but I don't want to force quit and restart after effects evey time I make a new script.
    Please open a support ticket for assistance : https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1&product_id=1775 ;
  • I have Save Objects and absolutely love it
    What is the difference between these two?
  • I have Save Objects and absolutely love it
    What is the difference between these two?
    "Save Actions" especially used for saving presets.
    But "Save Objects" is for saving compositions, layers and presets.
    Also save Fonts, Masks, Markers, Keyframes interpolation, Expressions and JSX codes with the ability to change their values.
    And its a media browser for your external templates. Preview, apply, and import projects, presets and media files.

"Save Action" extension is a small subset of "Save Objects" extension. In other words, all the features of this extension are available in that extension, too. 
    And if you have "Save Objects", you don't need this extension, anymore.

Cheers,
    Masoud