Motion Designer's Bundle

• imageMotion Designer's Bundle

Get 8 products for Animation Composer with a 36% discount! 2D Special Effects, Filmmaker's Transitions, Titles, Backgrounds 2, Shape Elements, Shape Transitions, Textures and Sound Effects. Animation Composer is a free plugin for Adobe After Effects.

https://aescripts.com/motion-designers-bundle/

• Good morning, I want to buy Mister Horse's complete package " Motion designer's bundle" but I have a question, I understand that it can be installed on 2 computers using the same user, but, it can be used simultaneously in the 2 computers without any problem or error?
    Thank you
  • [Deleted User] said:
    Good morning, I want to buy Mister Horse's complete package " Motion designer's bundle" but I have a question, I understand that it can be installed on 2 computers using the same user, but, it can be used simultaneously in the 2 computers without any problem or error?
    Thank you
    Yes, they can be used simultaneously on exactly 2 computers. It works the same way as Creative Cloud does. 

Cheers
  • Hello there! For the Icons, can we use custom ones, ours as well or only whatever it is included? Thank you.
  • Hello there! For the Icons, can we use custom ones, ours as well or only whatever it is included? Thank you.
    There is an option to use a custom font as icon. There are a few different animation options with the font icon in circle or without. 
    There is an option to use a custom font as icon. There are a few different animation options with the font icon in circle or without. 

So no SVG? It needs to be a Font icon?