3D Primitives Generator
  • No demo version ?
  • No trial? Tutorial on how the plugin works inside AE would be great.

Exactly my thoughts!
  • Hello,
    how did you modified cube to pyramid(taper effect) in your video examples?
    Hello My friend, here is a temporary tutorial :
    and I'll upload it here as soon as possible 
  • Hello,
    how did you modified cube to pyramid(taper effect) in your video examples?
    Hello Friend,
    When you click on generate you'll have 6 distinct faces which you can manipulate individually,
    so you can rotate them towards each other and inside each face manipulate the shape path to make it look like a pyramid,
    then reduce the scale for the top face to match the new shape with the faces rotations,
    I'll be posting an update very soon though stay tuned.
  • Hey, your plugin looks really cool! I would like to know if it's use vector in 3d or 3d from cineware? Thank you :)

• Hey, your plugin looks really cool! I would like to know if it's use vector in 3d or 3d from cineware? Thank you :)

It's all shape layers with the normal 3D layers
    no Plug-ins needed just native after effects 3d layers
  • Do not buy.
    This isn't 3d... It's a 2.5d cube & cylinder generator.
    Performance is terrible and you can't modify dimensions after you generate a shape. You are limited to adjusting the scale of the precomp created that has all the pieces in it, but you can not modify the values. (You may as well make tiny primitives and scale them up larger if they don't need a texture)
    But why can't you control the parameters from the main comp? You have to go into the pre-comp to change anything, and even then - the options to adjust is just not available.
    You'd probably have better luck getting Element or learning a true 3d program.
    Refund requested.
  • Do not buy.
    Performance is terrible and you can't modify dimensions after you generate a shape. You are limited to adjusting the scale of the precomp created that has all the pieces in it, but you can not modify the values. (You may as well make tiny primitives and scale them up larger if they don't need a texture)
    But why can't you control the parameters from the main comp? You have to go into the pre-comp to change anything, and even then - the options to adjust is just not available.
    Refund requested.
    If you had watched Ahmed's videos you would have known exactly what you were buying. As for the performance issues, this is only the initial release so I'm guessing there will be future enhancements to the script.
  • Do not buy.
    Refund requested.
    If you had watched Ahmed's videos you would have known exactly what you were buying. As for the performance issues, this is only the initial release so I'm guessing there will be future enhancements to the script.
    I agree with Chris here.  This does exactly what was explained in the videos and it's nice to have something like this when you don't want to go into Element when needing something a bit simpler or faster.  I appreciate what this can do for workflow and no doubt this will grow.  
  • Do not buy.
    Refund requested.
    Offering others a fair warning is exactly what this section is for not to try to start flame wars.

I did watch his videos that were available - since then more have been posted that show how it actually works. We measure a product by how it is advertised and review it as it is, not for potential future merits. At the time purchased, it was partial deception - and I am letting other consumers know.
  • Thank you for taking the time to make this CS6 compatible!! :)
  • Do not buy.
    Refund requested.
    Offering others a fair warning is exactly what this section is for not to try to start flame wars.

I did watch his videos that were available - since then more have been posted that show how it actually works. We measure a product by how it is advertised and review it as it is, not for potential future merits. At the time purchased, it was partial deception - and I am letting other consumers know.
    And you think saying "DO NOT BUY" is fair? This might be useful for some of my projects. If I had seen your comment first, I may have dismissed this script. It's fine to list any issues you find using the script, but saying "do not buy" is not being fair to Ahmed Studio.
  • Thank you, good addon. I'd like to request a feature or a new primitive. Might be challenging but useful nonetheless. A rounded rectangle great for 3D devices creations. Sort of a combination of cylinder and box. Of course the rounded corners would only work on one axis plane, but to be able to adjust the edge roundness and amount of facets would be awesome. Thank you. Keep up the good work. 
  • احمد سامي  متى ان شاء الله بدك تنزل التحديث وهل السكربت يدعم التحديث في الافتر اتمنى الافادة 
  • Hello!
    Version 2.0 looks promising! Can you please upload trial version? I want to try it if it suites my workflow, before making a purchase>
    Thanks!
  • Hey Ahmed! Can I make one suggestion?

Instead of calling it "height," would you be able to change it to "depth?" I ask because while that field does exactly what I want it to do - make the depth bigger, It's not exactly "height."

Feature request: like you have the ability to change the faces of a cuboid, would there be a way to change the faces surrounding the cylinder if you had them premade? You could make a pretty cool effect out of that!
  • Well, that would have been very convenient. When I was working in After Effects, this feature would have come in handy for me. I mean, I could create a composite, then create a shape, turn them into 3D layers, all with a single click... I remember it taking some time. In general, for my projects at that time, such a feature would have been invaluable. Nowadays, I'm working on a different project. In a nutshell, this article at https://slidechef.net/how-do-presentations-improve-the-learning-process/ discusses how to enhance the learning process through presentations. And it seems there are many plugins available on this website that I could use. It's great that my friends recommended this site.