Transform Pack for Transformer
  • Hi. I was and am very excited about the time saving possibilities with your Transform Pack. But about half the time when I'm trying to use the second image option, AE will crash. AE doesn't crash very often on my system, and it didn't crash using your Transform 2 before I added the Transfom Pack. 

I can count on it crashing maybe half the time when I try to use your Transform Pack going from one image to another. Any fixes or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  • Hi Paul

Sorry for the delay, I think, the problem is in your system. we have many customers, and no such problem was found. try it in another version of After Effects or on another computer.
    If you have any questions please let me know.

Best Regards
    Nataworkstudio
  • I'm using the latest version of AE and have had no problems with any other plugins causing AE to crash. I can keep it from crashing while using your Transform Pack if I place the image in a separate pre-comp. I can get it to work okay if I select a preset that only uses a single image. It's very challenging to get the 6th to last preset to work that uses two images, and when it does work, the second image is usually a mirror image of the original. If I try to select the 2 images and run Transformer 2 without putting the images in a pre-comp, it crashes AE.
  • Hi Paul

Please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/  to study and solve your problem
  • Hi, I just upgraded to Transform V2 and I purchased the 50 presets. Do I need Transformer V1 installed at all now, should I remove it?
  • Hi David.
    All functions of Transformer V1 are transferred to Transformer V2, so you can delete or leave as you like.
  • even after new pc and new version of transformer 2 my previews are not working and now even the Transformer preset pack of 50 don't appear
  • Hi Randy

We are working on it. After updating the preview will work
  • I can't believe I paid money for this. Worst product I've ever purchased from aescripts. 
  • you have bug in the "like a falling leaf preset" (the middle in the first line) please fix.
  • Transform Pack.tpk will not open on my MAC. AE Scripts & Plugins Manager app says it must be installed manually but the .tpk file will not open (so the accompanying video is useless).
  • Transform Pack.tpk will not open on my MAC. AE Scripts & Plugins Manager app says it must be installed manually but the .tpk file will not open (so the accompanying video is useless).

if you need assistance, please open a Support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1