• Wish you would make this for Davinci Resolve as well!
  • Wish you would make this for Davinci Resolve as well!
    Hi ! Thanks for your comment ! I will see if I can do something for Davinci Resolve !
    Cheers,
  • I love this, I've got three suggestions: 

1. there are a few instances where the word "Feedbacks" are used. It should only ever be "Feedback", even when used in the plural sense. 
    2. Can we have the option to remove remove the bright blue bar from the top of interface, it's quite distracting. 
    3. Allow us to copy and paste text from feedback items

Keep up the great work!
  • I love this, I've got three suggestions: 

1. there are a few instances where the word "Feedbacks" are used. It should only ever be "Feedback", even when used in the plural sense. 
    2. Can we have the option to remove remove the bright blue bar from the top of interface, it's quite distracting. 
    3. Allow us to copy and paste text from feedback items

Keep up the great work!
    Thank you so mutch for your feedback ! I am happy to see that this tool is useful for you !

- I am sorry for the translation that contains mistakes. I will correct soon !
    - You can not remove the color of the menu. But I am studying a feature on which you will can customize the colors of the UI.
    - I am not sure for the last point, but I keep you suggestion in my mind in order to try to make it in a future update.

All the best from France,

AlexLaur
  • Hi,

Would this work for copy and pasting notes from a Vimeo or Frame.io review page? 
  • Not working as expected, extension merge time codes into wrong links for clicking

time codes from email:  01:37, 01:55, 02:06, 03:47, 04:01

links in extension for jumping in timeline 01:37, 01:55, 02:06, 03:47, 04:01

• I am sorry to see that this app doesn't work as expected for you,

Please, don't hesitate to write a ticket in order track and resolve your issue.

Best regards.
    Du Ka said:
    Not working as expected, extension merge time codes into wrong links for clicking

time codes from email:  01:37, 01:55, 02:06, 03:47, 04:01

links in extension for jumping in timeline 01:37, 01:55, 02:06, 03:47, 04:01

• Hi,

I never used vimeo notes or frame.io. But I invite you to download the trial version in order to see if it fits to your needs. With the trial version you can use all the feedbackPro system (except settings customization).

Best regards,
    Hi,

Would this work for copy and pasting notes from a Vimeo or Frame.io review page? 

• Does this plugin account for trim and other edits that that impact a notes TC.

e..g. If I have a note that reads "cut 01:00 - 01:10" and a note that reads "change text at 02:10", after I trim the media out from 01:00 - 01:10 and everything forward from 01:10 ripples to 01:00, will the notes adjust to accommodate the new TC for the change I now have to make at 02:10, which really should be 02:00 now?

Thanks you