Automate to Sequence
  • Nice - works in a similar way to a Layers to Markers script that I use (but with way more options!). One piece of added functionality you might want to include is not to trim the layers at all - for example I use my layers to markers script to move graphics and text to specific audio cues and you might want them to run all the way to the end of your comp or pre-comp as you add other elements..

Just a thought..
  • Nice - works in a similar way to a Layers to Markers script that I use (but with way more options!). One piece of added functionality you might want to include is not to trim the layers at all - for example I use my layers to markers script to move graphics and text to specific audio cues and you might want them to run all the way to the end of your comp or pre-comp as you add other elements..
    That's a great feature request!  Please download v1.1 which now has this option.
  • Just bought it , it’s really useful

Thank you so much
  • Hey

It would be useful if it could shift the starting time on the timeline of each selected layers so that it creates a continuous editing of the selected layers. So instead of relying on markers it could just rely on the sum of previous duration of previous layers stacked up. I didnt find such a script here yet 
  • Hey

It would be useful if it could shift the starting time on the timeline of each selected layers so that it creates a continuous editing of the selected layers. So instead of relying on markers it could just rely on the sum of previous duration of previous layers stacked up. I didnt find such a script here yet 
    You can just select the layers and choose Animation -> Keyframe Assistant -> Sequence Layers
  • Hi Lloyd. Thanks for this. Is there a way for this to also move keyframes? The layers' in/out points all get adjusted as expected, but not their keyframes (???) so I'm then having to move them all manually. There has to be a better way... right?!