Automated Video Editing for Premiere Pro
  • hey I accidentally ordered 3 by mistake, I didn't know it saved in my shopping cart, I only n need one, please refund for other 2 
  • Nice thinking man.
  • is there anyway to NOT loop the clips? i have 4 clips the exact length of my music clip and i would like to cut between the 4 in time, but along the time line, and not as a repeat repeat repeat... :)
  • is there anyway to NOT loop the clips? i have 4 clips the exact length of my music clip and i would like to cut between the 4 in time, but along the time line, and not as a repeat repeat repeat... :)
    If I understood what you meant correctly. you want to use repeat but from random point on each clip? in that case you need to choose 'Repeat Video' and in Advanced Editing Options --> start of clip: Random.
    if you would like to cut the clip on a constant time and not by the beat, just change the 'Video Cut By' to constant time.
    hope this was helpful
  • Having problems getting it to work... it just sits there processing...  Im working on a IMac pro... and I followed the instructions...  waited for 30 minutes to make sure I wasn't being impatient.   any help would be appreciated. since i bought it with testing it.

• Having problems getting it to work... it just sits there processing...  Im working on a IMac pro... and I followed the instructions...  waited for 30 minutes to make sure I wasn't being impatient.   any help would be appreciated. since i bought it with testing it.

Sound like a firewall issue, try uninstall premiere and install it again with permissions
  • About how long does this take to process? I may have a similar issue to one of the previous commentors. I get stuck on processing and it never finishes. I'm running on Windows 10 with the latest version fo PP. 
  • Always get this error

1) Press on "Create Folders and Sequence" button.

2) Add video files (minimum of 4 files) to the created folder "###Video" and 1 music file to the created folder "###Music".

[ Error Code: undefined ]

• About how long does this take to process? I may have a similar issue to one of the previous commentors. I get stuck on processing and it never finishes. I'm running on Windows 10 with the latest version fo PP. 
    I Have the same problem. It keeps Processing but nothing happens..
  • Just image this guy would have a automated video editing that would take a video template off of Envato Elements and analyze it then automatically or randomly put your pictures and videos into those templates with ease. ( Of course have folders for your own video, pictures, text, animations and background)

Would love to see if you could make a photo slide show on steroids that could mimic almost any after effects video template but with the ease of Automated Video Editing......
  • Just image this guy would have a automated video editing that would take a video template off of Envato Elements and analyze it then automatically or randomly put your pictures and videos into those templates with ease. ( Of course have folders for your own video, pictures, text, animations and background)

Would love to see if you could make a photo slide show on steroids that could mimic almost any after effects video template but with the ease of Automated Video Editing......
    Would pay big money for this this plugin......
  • I just used the trial version when i use 40min Music file it keep processing to infinity is it just for trial or there is a maximum duration for the audio file or whats the problem just testing before buying
  • There is problems when processing it doesn't add videos to the end of music track it stops half way.
    Would like time remapping, also a transition folder as well.
    Hopefully and update

• No reply for months and no updates -.-
    Hi Jesse
    What is the duration of the music you are using? also is there any firewall on premiere? (premiere pro need to be a legal version for it to work)
  • No reply for months and no updates -.-
    Update 1.0.1 is available
  • I just used the trial version when i use 40min Music file it keep processing to infinity is it just for trial or there is a maximum duration for the audio file or whats the problem just testing before buying???
  • I just used the trial version when i use 40min Music file it keep processing to infinity is it just for trial or there is a maximum duration for the audio file or whats the problem just testing before buying???
    no max duration for trial (I don't limit it). it's probably take too long for it to process. I'm not sure what is the limit, depend on many factors (CPU, beat detection sensitivity, the audio itself). try shorter duration audio, 10 minutes for example. if it works for you try to put longer duration audio file.
  • There is problems when processing it doesn't add videos to the end of music track it stops half way.
    Would like time remapping, also a transition folder as well.
    Hopefully and update

Knows about the issues, unfortunately, currently Adobe not support through the developer API a lot of functionality I would like to add. for example time-remapping. I hope they will add more support in the future. you can use time-remapping in automated video editing for After Effects --> https://aescripts.com/automated-video-editing/
  • Is it possible to force the order of the clips by date creation?
  • Jeff Gee said:
    Is it possible to force the order of the clips by date creation?
    currently it's not possible, but you can batch files name (throw adobe bridge) to start with 001, 002, 003 and so on before editing. or rearrange the files location/order in the bin itself
  • I downloaded the trial version before i buy it.

following all the instructions i come to last stage of hitting " Do it "

A Error shows up - ERROR CODE 006

kindly help

this looks like a promising stuff which will help my work get done faster
  • Did u get any solution on this ?

Always get this error

1) Press on "Create Folders and Sequence" button.

2) Add video files (minimum of 4 files) to the created folder "###Video" and 1 music file to the created folder "###Music".

[ Error Code: undefined ]

• I downloaded the trial version before i buy it.

kindly help

This error related to not putting all items in folders in the main root of the project. make sure the folders (created by the script) is sitting in the main root and not a sub sequence/project

• yogesh chhatbar said:YES
    all items in folders in the main root of the project just did a quick check
    Gilad Glasberg said:all items in folders in the main root of the project
    I downloaded the trial version before i buy it.

kindly help

This error related to not putting all items in folders in the main root of the project. make sure the folders (created by the script) is sitting in the main root and not a sub sequence/project

• The Premier Pro version of the plugin does not edit properly to the beat.  Tested head to head with the After Effects version, it's not even close.  What's the issue here?
  • great thanks - are you planning to release a davinci version or not? 
  • If I have a longer clip and I want to have multiple markers (for multiple cuts within that clip) - is there a way to Automate to Sequence or use your AVE to those markers? 
  • I just used the trial version i have mac os not show in extensions list  premiere pro 2020 but when i try it on windows premiere pro 2020 show in list whats the problem just testing before buying
  • After the process, it is displaying the wrong sub clip on the timeline. When I right click on the subclip in the time line and click reveal in project, it points to the correct sub clip I wanted to use. What could be the problem?
  • Hi I get code 0004 You must have videos and music but the bins are there the sequence open. It worked fine and suddenly it doesnt anymore? Any help?
  • While automatic video editing tools can be a convenient option for those who don't have much experience with video editing, it's important to keep in mind that the quality of the final product may not always be up to par. When it comes to professional-quality edit video, it's best to work with a human editor who can provide a more tailored approach to the editing process. An experienced editor will take the time to understand the vision of the project and work to create a final product that aligns with the intended message and tone.
  • Is it possible to use this to edit to a voice over, so it transitions at sentence breaks?
  • It doesn't work fine with latest Premiere Pro version. Not fill the entire music and don't work with fixed time cut. I hope it will be fixed, it's a good script!