• This looks like a very powerful and useful script.
    I'm just curious, are there any plans to expand Social Beam to work with other social media platforms in the future?
    I'd love to share gifs/videos onto other platforms like Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and so on.

• Hi Guys,
    very good Idea. Are you planing also supporting Insta-stories / Reels? That would be great.
    Cheers
    Nico
  • Great idea :)
    Seems very useful indeed! 

+1 for other platforms. (Start with the biggest, like Twitter, to make it easier for you)
    +1 for Insta-stories (but this can come later on)
    I'm just curious, are there any plans to expand Social Beam to work with other social media platforms in the future?
    I'd love to share gifs/videos onto other platforms like Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and so on.

Hi Zaki, that’s my hope! Do you have a preference about which social media would be most useful (tik tok? LinkedIn? Twitter?)

Thank you,
    Breton
  • Hi Guys,
    very good Idea. Are you planing also supporting Insta-stories / Reels? That would be great.
    Cheers
    Nico

Hi Niko,
    Definitely! I’m waiting on Instagram to open up those options. 

I believe Instagram only recently allowed posts, so hopefully they’ll be adding features soon!
  • Great idea :)
    Seems very useful indeed! 

+1 for other platforms. (Start with the biggest, like Twitter, to make it easier for you)
    +1 for Insta-stories (but this can come later on)
    Thanks for chiming in! All of your opinions/ideas will help form future versions of Social Beam :)

Hi Zaki, that’s my hope! Do you have a preference about which social media would be most useful (tik tok? LinkedIn? Twitter?)

Thank you,
    Breton
    Hi Breton,
    I personally use Twitter the most but other platforms like TikTok and LinkedIn would be very useful.
    Oh and maybe some way to connect to personal websites?
    I find it incredibly tedious to upload to my website sometimes, if there was a faster way of doing so, would make workflows much faster.
  • This looks really useful. But is there a way to use it without requiring a Facebook Business Account and an Instagram Business Account?
  • This looks really useful. But is there a way to use it without requiring a Facebook Business Account and an Instagram Business Account?
    Hey Brian,
    Unfortunately there isn’t a possibility right now. Instagram requires a Facebook Business account. 

If that changes later on, I’ll be happy to cut the Facebook step out :)

If you decide it’s worth the FB and Instagram accounts, I have some tutorials on how you can do that:

Thank you,
    Breton
  • For some reason while rendering after effects crashes and I can not move from there, had to restart Ae and try the process again with same results any fix for this? 
  • I Need a Refund
  •  Again, I Would Like A Refund.

I Had Trouble With Setting This Up. 
  • Hi!
    This is a useful plugin but when publishing to IG, the text is left out. I already tried 3 times and lost more time than the old full of hassle way. Is there a fix to this?
    Thanks!
  • Plans to update for CC2022?
    Also curious if it will ever be able to support IG carousels!
  • Hi ! 

My plugin doesn't work... it stops when rendering.

I'm on AE CC 2022 

Thks :) 
  • For some reason while rendering after effects crashes and I can not move from there, had to restart Ae and try the process again with same results any fix for this? 
    Hi Juan,
    Sorry for the hassle!

I’d love to get a little more information to try to solve this. Please feel free to open a ticket here:

Information about operating system (Windows, Mac, & what version of software) and After Effects version would be helpful!

If you need a refund, this is also a good week to request one

Thank you! :)
  • [Deleted User] said:
    I Need a Refund
    Hello Nile,
    Please feel free to request a refund at this page :)
  • Can i set "Poster" frame of annimation?
  • Hi!

I'm on a 2017 iMac running Monterey and unfortunately I can't get Social Beam to work.
    The Floating pallet works fine, I click Render and it renders in the AE render queue, but then it can't get past the #1 Choose screen.

The error is in a red box = ""Failed to begin conversion process. Please try again"

I'd love this to work - it's such a great idea!
    And eventually I'd also like to see M1 compatibility

Thanks!
    DavidB

• The front store page says "(now compatible with M1 Mac)" but the installation instructions for the latest copy I downloaded says that M1 Mac in not supported.
  • Is there a way to use more than one FB or insta account? I have 50+clients and would like to streamline/automate this.