Ultimate Titles
  • Hi, I love your useful tool.
    How is it possible to save generated title in Premiere Pro and use it again? 
    Thanks
  • Hi, I love your useful tool.
    How is it possible to save generated title in Premiere Pro and use it again? 
    Thanks
    Hi William, 
    Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, there is no way to save generated presets in a file. But once you customized title you can duplicate it and use so many times as you need in your projects
  • How often are you going to release new templates? Would be nice to add callouts and kinetic text also.
  • How often are you going to release new templates? Would be nice to add callouts and kinetic text also.
    Hi Tommy, 
    At the moment we focused on functional updates that will be releasing soon to support better extension stability
  • kin asus said:
    hi sir 
    i have issue >> when i click add button >> error msg " mogrt file cant import" 
    can you explain pls >> or fix it 
    thank you in advance
    Hi,

In the Ultimate Titles there is no error message with this text.
    Anyway, there are no available presets in trial mode. You can use Blank Titles, Generator and Icons categories. It is why you could get such kind of message.
  • kin asus said:
    kin asus said:
    hi sir 
    i have issue >> when i click add button >> error msg " mogrt file cant import" 
    can you explain pls >> or fix it 
    thank you in advance
    Hi

In the Ultimate Titles there is no error message with this text.
    Anyway, there are no available presets in trial mode. You can use Blank Titles, Generator and Icons categories. It is why you could get such kind of message.
    its same thing >> in trial mod >> even in paid mod its shows the same error "could not import mogrt file " mogrt_name.mogrt"
    Please, open a support ticket to help you. I don't see any paid license to your profile.
  • kin asus said:
    for paid one >> its on my friend pc >> not mine >> but i can make a video for my issue
    So, please open a support ticket from your friend's profile.
  • Hi, Can I use any font I want in this?
    Thanks,
    Dave
  • Hi, Can I use any font I want in this?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Hi, Yes, you can use any fonts you want.

Cheers, 
    Alex
  • Does Ultimate Titles support Premiere Pro 2023?image