Move Anchor Point 4
  • Hey there!

Awesome plugin. I bought it some time ago from your website.
    Is there away to get it back in my aescript catalogue ?
    It would be so much simpler to install it from the AE script manager everytime I update After effects.
    If not don't worry, I'll just buy it again for this price. I tried several Anchor tools and this one is the best! 

Much love!
  • Hey there!

Awesome plugin. I bought it some time ago from your website.
    Is there away to get it back in my aescript catalogue ?
    It would be so much simpler to install it from the AE script manager everytime I update After effects.
    If not don't worry, I'll just buy it again for this price. I tried several Anchor tools and this one is the best! 

Much love!
    After digging through my mails: I think you can transfer your license here: https://www.batchframe.com/support/transfer
    You should have received an E-Mail about the possible transfer as well.

Cheers Michael
  • Hi there,

I did too much y-Shortcutting+moving the anchor point in AE. So I would love to use this plug-in.
    Is it already compatible with AE-version 22.1.1.? When I install it with the zxp-installer I get the following message: "extension not compatible with the installed applications"

Thanks in advance
  • Great script, sooooo useful !

I have a suggestion : do you think it would be possible to move the anchor point based on the alpha of a layer ?
    I'm currently working with crappy Ai files, and some layer have their bounderies offset from the alpha channel. So when I want to center the anchor point, based on  the object, it gets repositionned a bit on the side of the object, not really in the center, when it would be perfect if the script detected the alpha channel ;)

I hope I'm clear, please excuse me otherwise, I'm French and I'm probably a bit dumb when I write English ^^
  • Really the plugin is awesome , i really like this...
  • I've been using it well, but only the grid is gone now. reinstallation didn't work, how can I fix this??
  • It seems the automatic installer doesnt see the AE 2023 on my computer? The compatibility review in the installer also ends with AE 2020.

So does it work with 2023? Or am i doing something weird?

EDIT: found the problem, the installer wasnt updated