• This is so well done and I've enjoyed the first version so much I felt like it was my birthday when I saw you released version 2.  Thank you for everything you do. 
  • Hi, i'm experiencing an issue: I'm able to create the collage as it's told in the tutorial, but I can't find a way to animate it!
    My source layer is pre-composed (i tried with a simple shape layer as well as with an image) but the collage doesn't move, reguardless if i animate directly the sours precomp layer or the shape within it.

My preview render setting id set to full.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks
  • I'm working with up to date AE 2020
  • Hello I'm currently using v2 and the instructions in the quickstart guide @ 20:08 aren't producing the same result in my comp. Specifically my hold keyframes don't seem to be keeping the collage in place and the collage is moving to the bottom right of the frame. Might this be a bug with Pw and AE2021?
  • Hello I'm currently using v2 and the instructions in the quickstart guide @ 20:08 aren't producing the same result in my comp. Specifically my hold keyframes don't seem to be keeping the collage in place and the collage is moving to the bottom right of the frame. Might this be a bug with Pw and AE2021?
    I'm having this issue as well....hopefully they will fix it.
    I'm having this issue as well (AE 2020).

I am having this issue as well,  AE 2020
  • Hey , is there a discount for v1 User?
  • It doesn't seem to work for me. It keeps positioning everything in the bottom right!
  • Whenever I apply it changes the scale to O of all my layers.  I am also having the same problem as Drew Kirk.  If I change my scale to ignore all the elements go off the screen way down to the bottom Right corner way out of the comp size window.   AE V22.2 Build 120
  • Where can I find more tutorials/guides? It's an amazing plugin and I feel I could use it a lot more with some guidance
  • Is it possible to import your own icons and use them in Pastiche? If so, how?
  • Hi, if I already own Pastiche, is this a free upgrade? Pastiche will not download for Ae 2022??
  • Hi, if I already own Pastiche, is this a free upgrade? Pastiche will not download for Ae 2022??

Upgrade details are here: https://aescripts.com/pastiche/#upgrade-notice
  • To those who have this issue of the layers being created off center, make sure the layer you are referencing has been precomposed.
    past.png
    1455 x 856 - 47K
  • "Error occured in TemporalEase function." AE 23.1.0, MacOs 13.0.1. Pastiche2 is useless because position won't animate. What should I do?
  • AE 23 and up are not compatible! v22.x works just fine. This is at the time of this writing and at least on Mac.
  • woah! Corrupted data message in the aescripts + aeplugins installer? something about 2.1.15 has messed up Pastiche2

ok, this is actually a lot worse than i previously thought as i just opened up a project that i prepped using pastiche that i need to revamp this week, and AE tells me it's missing. the download on aescripts says the release date was "jan 1 1970". there's a question mark next to the app in AES+AEP manager.

please can someone look into this as soon as possible? pretty urgent need for it to be working

*UPDATE 12:18pm 3 jan 23 - fixed! thank you so much for the speed that you dealt with this
  • Same. The online zip file in product downloads has a date of 1970, that seems odd. 
  • How do I access VectorIcons that is mentioned in your tutorial videos?
  • AE 2023 crashing with Pastiche - Please help!