• I think the pricing for this plugin needs to be adjusted. There is already a free WebM encoder for Pr and Me. If you need to convert WebM footage into something you can import into Pr, I think most people will keep using HandBrake or ffmpeg.
  • Will there be a .dng support like from Sigma FP/BMPCC camera and others? :)
  • I think the pricing for this plugin needs to be adjusted. There is already a free WebM encoder for Pr and Me. If you need to convert WebM footage into something you can import into Pr, I think most people will keep using HandBrake or ffmpeg.
    Hi John
    We will continue to add features, We believe there is a lot we can do to improve your daily workflow, at some point this will be worth it for you. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have features requests
  • jopp toth said:
    Will there be a .dng support like from Sigma FP/BMPCC camera and others? :)
    It's planned but we need your help ! https://www.autokroma.com/blog/CinemaDNG-Blackmagic-Compressed-How-to-Import-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-After-Effects
  • yep to expensive for me! I will find other means.
  • yep to expensive for me! I will find other means.
    We will keep adding features, hopefully this plugin will make sense to you at some point. If you have features ideas please tell us !
  • Why no 2018 support? The plugin get disabled. No way to make it work on 2018?
  • Why no 2018 support? The plugin get disabled. No way to make it work on 2018?
    Hi Alex,
    SDK change and sometimes weird behavior pop up, so we usually need to disable old versions. Please contact us and let us know your current workflow and why you're using CC 2018. Thanks !
  • HAPr support? HEVC + Alpha? Notch?
  • Cam Vokey said:
    HAPr support? HEVC + Alpha? Notch?
    Hi Cam,
    We can look at HapR. Notch they do already have an importer plugin, no ? Would you have a file sample for HEVC+Alpha ?
  • I've activated my license but premiere says it is in trial mode (500 frames) anyway days after being activated. how do I exit trial mode?
  • dan reit said:
    I've activated my license but premiere says it is in trial mode (500 frames) anyway days after being activated. how do I exit trial mode?
    Hi Dan

See "Please empty your Media Cache because you have the 3 minutes max trial image in the cache and silenced audio. You need to go start Premiere without loading any project, go into Premiere Pro's Preferences -> Media Cache -> Delete button on top -> 2nd radio Delete all media cache files from the system. More info here : How to clean (delete or trash) media cache files?"

Also, the trial isn't 500 frames anymore but 3 minutes. You might be running an old version, you should update !
  • Any plans for AV1 codec?
  • Any plans for AV1 codec?
    Hi Andy,

Influx already supports the AV1 video codec !
  • Does the plugin utilize Intel Quick Sync? I don't see my onboard GPU running at all when playing back mkv footage
  • Does the plugin utilize Intel Quick Sync? I don't see my onboard GPU running at all when playing back mkv footage
    Hi Igraine ! We'll study Intel QSV and see if it's worth it 
  • When I drag an MKV file to Audition 2024 for use, the playback and processing speed slows down by a few seconds(Playing, stopping, and restarting will have a long delay.). However, the same files play and process instantly when used in AE 2024 or PR 2024. Is there any area that needs optimization within Audition?
  • When I drag an MKV file to Audition 2024 for use, the playback and processing speed slows down by a few seconds(Playing, stopping, and restarting will have a long delay.). However, the same files play and process instantly when used in AE 2024 or PR 2024. Is there any area that needs optimization within Audition?
    Hi Peter,
    Weird ! Audition might use Influx differently than in others places then.
    As always please contact us and share the file with us so we can try to troubleshoot
    Regards,
    Antoine
  • Sure, this is a download link of an MKV test file recorded with OBS.

I notice that as the length of the video increases, the delay within AU becomes more severe.
  • Sure, this is a download link of an MKV test file recorded with OBS.

I notice that as the length of the video increases, the delay within AU becomes more severe.
    The file is not available, could you reupload it ? Thanks

Interesting information about the delay, it could be that it is constantly seeking to the right point, and that takes more and more time as time increases
  • Hi, does the Influx plugin allow Premiere to edit with variable frame rate footage?  This kind of footage often causes Premiere problems natively.
  • Hi, does the Influx plugin allow Premiere to edit with variable frame rate footage?  This kind of footage often causes Premiere problems natively.
    Hi Matt,
    Yes it does, you can test the free 3 minutes trial with VFR footage and report us any problem. But be sure that it is actually using Influx to decode,  by default Influx will let Adobe import the footage for you, you need to go in the Settings and change the way Influx imports footage
  • Does this plugin support ProRes Raw in After Effects?

• Does this plugin support ProRes Raw in After Effects?
    Hi John,

Please contact us and tell us why you need this. This feature could be done in the future
  • Can we export AV1 with it via MediaEncoder?
    In your list of main features it says "Export your PrPro and AEfx projects in Media Encoder, as well as transcode your files directly from AME"
  • Can we export AV1 with it via MediaEncoder?
    Influx is an importer only, it cannot export, and yes it can let you import AV1 files. You must be talking about our other plugin AfterCodecs for the export.