Aep to Mogrt Pro
  • where is guide for installation?
  • where is guide for installation?
    Hi, you need to copy "aeptomo" folder and AepToMogrt.jsxbin script under the "ScriptUI Panels" folder.
  • There are no words to describe how important this script is if you need to export many mogrt files. With this script, I can do hours' worth of work in minutes. Thanks for creating it.

• There are no words to describe how important this script is if you need to export many mogrt files. With this script, I can do hours' worth of work in minutes. Thanks for creating it.

Thank you so much! And for all your help with tests. ;)
  • hi sir >> thank you for amazing script
    but can you make a full tutoiral >> how to make a mogrt file with preview file >> coz your video tuts not clear 
    thank you in advance
  • kin asus said:
    hi sir >> thank you for amazing script
    but can you make a full tutoiral >> how to make a mogrt file with preview file >> coz your video tuts not clear 
    thank you in advance

You can check the tutorial here:
  • kin asus said:
    hi sir >> thank you for amazing script
    thank you in advance

You can check the tutorial here:
    as i told you it not clear >> i dont understand alot of things >> like how mp4 files generated >> why png files generated when i hit export comps to mogrt file 
    can you explaine or make a full tutorial please
  • wow >> i got it >> my issue is >> mogrt preview not show until i press update mogrt file button >> thats the problem 
    and mp4's files can be generated by aeviewer 
    thank you sir 
    its super amazing 
    i'll try again and again with this amazing script

but i noticed something >> when i import mogrt file in premiere pro >> its not work (just a still image)
  • Please open a support ticket with your MOGRT file today doesn't have a preview in Premiere Pro.
  • greeting sir this is really awesome script but i have an issue i have both mac and windows and it really works good on mac full functions but on windows when i press update mogrt nothing happen it just turns to blue color ( update mogrt  ) not like mac when i update mogrt i see message down of the script while its doing the job ( json ) 
  • greeting sir this is really awesome script but i have an issue i have both mac and windows and it really works good on mac full functions but on windows when i press update mogrt nothing happen it just turns to blue color ( update mogrt  ) not like mac when i update mogrt i see message down of the script while its doing the job ( json ) 
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket.
  • lol? no updates for free? are u kidding?? no update from 2.0 to 2.1???

"This product does not offer free upgrades."

man are you serious???

are you going to charge for every update? for 50 bucks for an update?... not a man, go with your plugins farther

why didnt you inform users that there will be no free updates? i wish i had bought this from you

man are you serious???

are you going to charge for every update? for 50 bucks for an update?... not a man, go with your plugins farther

why didnt you inform users that there will be no free updates? i wish i had bought this from you, swindler
    Hi Maxim, the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 is free. If you have any issue upgrading to it, please open a support ticket we will assist you.
  • This used to be "Name your own price" and the Aescripts still thinks it is. The only way to upgarde Name Your Own Price tool is to make a re-purchase. And as this is not anymore name your own price tool, you should check that it does not require re-purchase for upgrade. For an example, I cant upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 as it says that this is name your own price and I would need to re-purchase to upgrade.
  • This used to be "Name your own price" and the Aescripts still thinks it is. The only way to upgarde Name Your Own Price tool is to make a re-purchase. And as this is not anymore name your own price tool, you should check that it does not require re-purchase for upgrade. For an example, I cant upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 as it says that this is name your own price and I would need to re-purchase to upgrade.
    Looks like we have fixed that. Sorry for the hiccups. You can now restart aescripts manager and try to update to V2.1
  • Trial isn't working. It's asking for a license. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
  • Trial isn't working. It's asking for a license. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks

Hi, Please open a support ticket.

man are you serious???

why didnt you inform users that there will be no free updates? i wish i had bought this from you, swindler
    Hi Maxim, the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1 is free. If you have any issue upgrading to it, please open a support ticket we will assist you.
    TNX! NOW ITS FREE! GREAT!
  • Can I removed the "Win" folder from the aeptomo folder if I am installing on a Mac? Seems like I should be able to remove with no issue.
  • Can I removed the "Win" folder from the aeptomo folder if I am installing on a Mac? Seems like I should be able to remove with no issue.

Hi, yes you can.
  • When I try to export from the plugin, all it does is make a a copy of the current Ae file, and does not output a mogrt. 
  • When I try to export from the plugin, all it does is make a a copy of the current Ae file, and does not output a mogrt. 

Hi, Please open a support ticket
  • Thank you for making this! I work with editors that aren't AE savvy so this makes all of our lives easier. Thank you!
  • Thank you for making this! I work with editors that aren't AE savvy so this makes all of our lives easier. Thank you!
    Thank you so much for heart-warming comment! Please, let me know if there is any room for improvements. I have plans to update AepToMogrt soon with automatic preview generation in nearest future. :)
  • This tool is the best for mogrts! I have 2 feature requests.
    1. The panel is super large: it takes up 2/3 of my screen height.
      • Can you add collapsible groups or tabs for the different sections of the panel (Properties to EGP, Export Comps to MOGRT, Pro Tools)?
    2. Injecting mogrt videos + photos is the coolest feature. But currently time-consuming.
      • AE23 has H.264 now. Can you add a checkbox to automatically render & add the .png and .mp4 to the mogrt when using the "Export Comps to MOGRT" section?
      • Custom png/mp4 injection is superb with the "Update" feature, but most of the time I just want it done automatically on export
  • This tool is the best for mogrts! I have 2 feature requests.
    1. The panel is super large: it takes up 2/3 of my screen height.
      • Can you add collapsible groups or tabs for the different sections of the panel (Properties to EGP, Export Comps to MOGRT, Pro Tools)?
    2. Injecting mogrt videos + photos is the coolest feature. But currently time-consuming.
      • AE23 has H.264 now. Can you add a checkbox to automatically render & add the .png and .mp4 to the mogrt when using the "Export Comps to MOGRT" section?
      • Custom png/mp4 injection is superb with the "Update" feature, but most of the time I just want it done automatically on export
    Hi James,
    1. I want to completely re-design the script because of that reason. Probably there would be two tabs instead.
    2. This is already in progress. Coming soon. :)
  • This tool is so amazing! It's a HUGE timesaver! Worth every penny! Thank you for making this.
  • This is already a huge time saver, when having to export lots of Mogrts. I'm really looking forward to the new version, that handles video previews on the fly. Is this right around the corner or does it still take quite some time?

One thing, that I'm currently missing, though, is the check, that puts out a warning, when effects used in a Mogrt require After Effects to be installed.

And:  It is already nice to have the option to have  all groups collapsed. However, could it be possible to implement an option to selectively keep groups expandet (maybe by a special character in the group name set by the user  – * for example)?
  • This tool is so amazing! It's a HUGE timesaver! Worth every penny! Thank you for making this.
    Thank you for your feedback!
  • This is already a huge time saver, when having to export lots of Mogrts. I'm really looking forward to the new version, that handles video previews on the fly. Is this right around the corner or does it still take quite some time?

One thing, that I'm currently missing, though, is the check, that puts out a warning, when effects used a Mogrt require After Effects to be installed.

And:  It is already nice to have the option to have  all groups collapsed. However, could it be possible to implement an option to selectively keep groups expandet (maybe by a special character in the group name set by the user  – * for example)?
    Hi, thank you for the feedback! Please open a support ticket to discuss the feature request. :)
  • I don't understand how to export the video automatically inside the mogrt file. I bought this plugin for this exact reason, but it exports only the PNG!! What I'm doing wrong? The tutorial is not clear in that point.
  • I don't understand how to export the video automatically inside the mogrt file. I bought this plugin for this exact reason, but it exports only the PNG!! What I'm doing wrong? The tutorial is not clear in that point.

You need to render video first, put it under the same folder and name as your MOGRT file and click Update button. AepToMogrt doesn't render video preview automatically yet
  • Well that's sad. The Adv and description is a bit misleading. It make seem is automatic which is not. Now I wasted money since it was the only thing i needed since i have to update with video preview more than 200 titles. Any release date for this feature?
    SCR-20230828-lqqh.png
    982 x 828 - 92K
  • I'm sorry to hear that but the adv doesn't say that the video preview is automatically generated. You can add the video preview using the following instructions:

As for the automatic preview generation, we plan to release a major update of AepToMogrt with completely new UI and new features in October.

• I'm sorry to hear that but the adv doesn't say that the video preview is automatically generated. You can add the video preview using the following instructions:

As for the automatic preview generation, we plan to release a major update of AepToMogrt with completely new UI and new features in October.
    In the meantime you can add all compositions to AE render queue and render out MP4 files directly.

In the meantime you can add all compositions to AE render queue and render out MP4 files directly.
    Thanks, finger crossed then! 
  • Hi there ^^

I have had purchased the Pro Version a few months ago on another account that I do not have access to anymore. However I still have the license key. Version 2.1 somehow does not work anymore for me (it used to work a few days ago, then I did a update for windows and now it somehow does not work anymore; can record and send over if you provide email so you can see it for yourself), so I was wondering if you can send me over the 2.0 Pro version so I can test out if the key works there

Thank you,
    Savannah :)
  • Hi there ^^

I have had purchased the Pro Version a few months ago on another account that I do not have access to anymore. However I still have the license key. Version 2.1 somehow does not work anymore for me (it used to work a few days ago, then I did a update for windows and now it somehow does not work anymore; can record and send over if you provide email so you can see it for yourself), so I was wondering if you can send me over the 2.0 Pro version so I can test out if the key works there

Thank you,
    Savannah :)
    Please review our FAQ to solve most licensing issues: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/license-code-faq/

If you still need assistance, please open a support ticket.
  • How to use trial version?. its need licence code. Please help
  • How to use trial version?. its need licence code. Please help

Trial aka free version doesn't require the license code. Only a Pro version required license code
  • Hi, great product, is there a function to quickly add text if the texts are in separate compositions?. Because it turns out that you still have to add each text separately.
    Maybe I didn't fully understand this
  • Hi, great product, is there a function to quickly add text if the texts are in separate compositions?. Because it turns out that you still have to add each text separately.
    Maybe I didn't fully understand this
    Hi Sergey, yes you can do that.
    1. Open composition where you want to add text properties.
    2. Under AepToMogrt click "Selected comp" radio button. Your composition name should appear nead the radio button
    3. Open composition with text
    4. Choose text and click "Add Selected Properties"
  • But as you advised me to do is not working for me. My needs are to collect text and their parameters (scale, position, etc.) from different nested compositions into one mogrt.
    I just want to figure out if it works for quickly adding texts from different compositions that are text placeholders to one MOGRT for further use as a template.
  • Please open a support ticket
  • I can't work, please share a 1 hour video of how the software works

• I can't work, please share a 1 hour video of how the software works
    Hi Raju, we have a tutorial that covers the majority of the functions, available here:

• how to select multiple font Text
  • how to select multiple font Text
    Please open a support ticket.