smartElements for Nuke

• imagesmartElements for Nuke

smartElements is a 2D, 3D and toolsets manager for Nuke that lets you easily categorize, browse and re-use your favorite elements and assets. Build up a pool of commonly used media for you and your team. smartElements contains multiple features that can be customized to your needs and if you have some programing knowledge you can take over full controll and create your own custom pre- and post processors that run when ingesting media.

https://aescripts.com/smartelements-for-nuke/

• win10 rv Cannot use. Path not recognized. If there are three. Mov files loaded into the folder, three folders will be generated. Each folder has these three MOVs!
  • win 10 rv Cannot use. Path not recognized. If there are three. Mov files loaded into the folder, three folders will be generated. Each folder has these three MOVs!
  • win 10 rv Cannot use. Path not recognized. If there are three. Mov files loaded into the folder, three folders will be generated. Each folder has these three MOVs!
    Hi Justin,
    Please get in touch with us via [email protected] so that we can help you out. Keep in mind that this comments section is not meant for support. Thanks and cheers,

Simon | cragl vfx tools
  • My version is 2.81
    Why is there no item 4,4) Media preview
  • Hi Justin,
    As advised previously, please get in touch with us via [email protected] so that we can help you out. Keep in mind that this comments section is not meant for support. In general, please let us know a bit more information (i.e. what are you exacly doing? What do you expect?) so that we can better and faster help you.

Thanks and cheers,
    Simon | cragl vfx tools
  • Does the site license work for 1 pc in the network? We would need at least 4 different people having the browser at the same time. How many licenses should we buy? Thanks you
  • Hi Nick,
    In your situation you could use one site license for all these users and can add an infinite amount of more users with that site license. I hope that helps. If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out, I'm happy to help.

• Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "smartElements_w.pyx", line 170, in smartElements_w.show_main (smartElements_w.c:3823)
      File "license_w.pyx", line 1647, in license_w.cl (license_w.c:41653)
      File "license_w.pyx", line 1580, in license_w.gld (license_w.c:40042)
      File "license_w.pyx", line 1556, in license_w.search_lic (license_w.c:39400)
      File "C:\Program Files\Nuke11.3v6\lib\ntpath.py", line 85, in join
        result_path = result_path + p_path
      File "C:\Program Files\Nuke11.3v6\lib\encodings\utf_8.py", line 16, in decode
        return codecs.utf_8_decode(input, errors, True)
    UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xcc in position 82: invalid continuation byte
  • The plug-in starts slowly, and nuke is easy to get stuck. It's good to develop an independent program browser and run it to read data
  • Hi Justin,
    You are the first one reporting this so I expect there is something on your end I can help trouble shoot. As mentioned already several times now, keep in mind that this comments section is not meant for support. Please get in touch with us via [email protected] so that we can help you out.
    Thanks and cheers,
  • Windows nuke11.3v6 
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "smartElements_w.pyx", line 233, in smartElements_w.show_main
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/view.py", line 42, in __init__
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/view.py", line 54, in build_ui
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/view.py", line 67, in create_widgets
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 208, in __init__
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 212, in build_ui
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 263, in create_widgets
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 834, in __init__
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 838, in build_ui
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 864, in create_widgets
      File "/Users/cragl/dev/cragl/__PREPAREFORRELEASE/downloads/smartElements_v2.36.0/smartElements/mvc/widgets.py", line 1647, in __init__
    AttributeError: 'PySide2.QtWidgets.QWidget' object has no attribute 'setVideoOutput'
  • Hi Justin,
    Thanks for reporting. Can you please let me know the steps you take to get to that result. Your log shows you are using Nuke-11 which is already 4 major versions behind and officially unsupported by Foundry. I can though of course provide you a fix but need more info from your side.

For context, Nuke-11 was the version where Foundry decided to switch from PySide to PySide2. At the time of Nuke-11 release there were several PySide widgets not fully supported/shipped. I can work on a fix on that Nuke version, for the time being I was wondering if you have a newer version of Nuke available.

Waiting on your reply on steps you are taking so that I can reproduce this.
    Thanks and cheers, Simon