• I'll try it with lot of excitement because I think this is the tool that a lot folks was waiting for!!

and for sure I'll come back to contribute if it works well!! :)

www.clementbatifoulier.com
  • I really love and use it a lot.
    But please, can you remove the unneeded text "Align3D_v2.3.2" from the label name? This wastes tabs space and makes my AE panels looks weird. I think the "?" button is enough to check the version. (for now I'm renaming .jsxbin file to "Align3D")
    Another thing is that "x distribution" and "y distribution" icons are swapped, so that always confuses me. Compare with the "y center" and "x center" and original Align buttons to see what I mean. =)
    Thanks for this tool!
  • Hi, I update Align3D version 2.4.0!

Add "Reverse distribute option".

And solved some problems in this version:
    >But please, can you remove the unneeded text "Align3D_v2.3.2" from the label name?
    >Another thing is that "x distribution" and "y distribution" icons are swapped, so that always confuses me.

Thank you for reporting!
  • icons dont display correct in CC.

Edit : indeed after 'allow scripts to write files'

working! Thanks
  • Hi,

Please check "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network" option.
    When you wanna use icon, this option must be ON.

Thank you for reporting!
    iconUsingOption.png
    950 x 458 - 45K
  • Hi Misaki!

Is this a dockable panel?

Warmest regards,

- Andrew

• Hi,

Yes, Align3D is a dockable panel for all support version.

Thank you.

dock.png
    282 x 300 - 6K
  • Hi,

Yes, Align3D is a dockable panel for all support version.

Thank you.

Strange, I can't seem to get that.
  • Strange, I can't seem to get that.
    What's your OS and ae version?
  • Strange, I can't seem to get that.
    What's your OS and ae version?

Windows10, CC14 / CC15
  • Windows10, CC14 / CC15
    Hi,
    I find it, so please wait a next version. Sorry.

Thank you for your comment!
  • Hi, I updated version 2.7.0, today. Please download and check this version. Thank you.
  • Hi, I updated version 2.7.0, today. Please download and check this version. Thank you.
    Works perfectly since the update!

Thank you ever so much Misaki!!
  • can you please add support for CC 2017 :) that would be epic
  • can you please add support for CC 2017 :) that would be epic
    Hi,
    Although it is not written in the support requirement, CC 2017 should also work.
    If it does not work, can you write the condition?
  • Hi,
    Align3D v2.7.0 doesnt work at cs5.5 for mac.
    Window appears and says "This script requires After Effects CS6(11.0) or greater."

I've checked  ""↑COMPATIBILITY tag↑ 
    CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5” ,

I wonder if something goes wrong.

• Hi,
    Align3D v2.7.0 doesnt work at cs5.5 for mac.
    Window appears and says "This script requires After Effects CS6(11.0) or greater."

I've checked  ""↑COMPATIBILITY tag↑ 
    CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5” ,

I wonder if something goes wrong.

Hi,
    I am preparing a modified version.
    Please wait.
    Thank you for your report!
  • Hi all,
    I updated 2.7.1.
    Please check it.
  • Hi all,
    I updated 2.7.1.
    Please check it.
    New ver script run and work, moreover, IN JAPANESE !

I appreciate prompt response.
    Thank you , arigatou gozaimashita.
  • Really useful script thank you! That would be awesome if we could be able to hide each elements of the script to only get those we use because I only use the 6 icons in "Align Layers To" but it's too big to fit on my workspace.
  • Is there a way to align layer A to layer B without moving layer B using this script? A function that I can't find in AE, but its present in AI and Indesign. Thanks !
  • Still developing this? Some more responsive UI would be great, right now the icons are just way far one from another.

thanks!
  • Still developing this? Some more responsive UI would be great, right now the icons are just way far one from another.

thanks!
    I second this. Its stuck super wide for some reason, even though the screenshots show it smaller. Window responsiveness settings must have changed between CC 2017 and now?  This screenshot is how small it will get before things start getting cut off.

EDIT: Since posting this, I was able to shrink it, but I had to reopen the window, then resize, then dock. If you just dock it, it will not let you adjust the width. Not sure why it behaves this way.

• hello! Kazuhiro Takeuchi 
    Please upgrade the auto-shrink interface to help everyone, the author!

thank you very much!
  • Anyone having problems with the UI try Evan's answer. Close it and reopen it. Worked for me CC2020. 
  • I presume this is a dead script now? Icons etc are well out of whack on v22.
  • Oh, and I just tried to close a docked panel with this in and it caused a weird unresponsive/crash in AE. Use with caution.
  • Any possibility of updating this to work better with the UI? I too am getting the stretched out interface.
  • I love this script and use it a lot, but like others have said it kinda doesn't work well with the AE UI any more. HVaing to drag the palette out to see the controls isn't great. I'd happily pay, so if you wanted to update, I'll pay! (even if you remove 'name your own price' as it's just a great little time saver.

Really, Adobe should just work in align 3d into the standard align tool, but they haven't done this (why why?)