• Looks amazing bro!
  • Thanks, Figher. Cool name, by the way.

Looks amazing bro!

• Hello,
    the Guides licence window opens everytime I lauch AE, asking for the license number, even though I've entered the license number before.
  • Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Working on Mac Catalina and Adobe 2020.

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,

Miguel
  • Hey Miguel.
    Select some layers, then hold down the SHIFT key and click on a button in Guides UI. Cheers.

Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Thanks,

Miguel

• Hey Tomas,

thanks for the response, this thing doesn't warn when there is a reply, so I found out well pass the trial. 

Only way to find out if you are right is going to be buying it...

LEAP OF FAITH

:D

Hey Miguel.
    Select some layers, then hold down the SHIFT key and click on a button in Guides UI. Cheers.

Hey, downloaded the trial but when clicking on buttons it defaults always to screen guides. 

Thanks,

Miguel

• Hi, awesome product!

I'm having the same problem as Sébastien Bruzzo. Every time I launch AE I get prompted for the license.
  • Are there kbar scriptlets for this? Not sure if I'm using the right terminology. The UI is pretty overkill for what I will use it for, just need a few buttons. Thanks!
  • No there isn't. But I'd like to hear about what functionality you'd like to have in KBar for Guides..tb_button {padding:1px;cursor:pointer;border-right: 1px solid #8b8b8b;border-left: 1px solid #FFF;border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;}.tb_button.hover {borer:2px outset #def; background-color: #f8f8f8 !important;}.ws_toolbar {z-index:100000} .ws_toolbar .ws_tb_btn {cursor:pointer;border:1px solid #555;padding:3px} .tb_highlight{background-color:yellow} .tb_hide {visibility:hidden} .ws_toolbar img {padding:2px;margin:0px}

Are there kbar scriptlets for this? Not sure if I'm using the right terminology. The UI is pretty overkill for what I will use it for, just need a few buttons. Thanks!

• Just to add guides at center or on edges. So the icons/scriptlets for the top row.
  • This tool is a must have! The only thing that I would wish wish wish is that this tool would have an ability to "mirror" guides, horizontally and vertically. This would allow using GUIDES to position stuff in a way that would be so cool! So basically what would be in top half or bottom half of the comp would be mirrored in the other half... =D Anycase thanks for this this awesome tool!
  • Love this tool, but I haven't been able to use it since moving to my M1 Macbook Air. Is this a known issue?
  • Hi. Do you have an estimate when Guides will be updated to work on AE 2022, please? Many thanks.
  • Hi there,
    Patricia asked already but didn't get a reply. Would be nice to be able to use the tool in in AE 2022. When will this happen?

• Love this tool, but I haven't been able to use it since moving to my M1 Macbook Air. Is this a known issue?

works fine. if you have an issue please open a support ticket. https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I would like to make a feature suggestion... it would be great if you made this tool dock-able.

• I am trying the free trial one issue is it doesnt recognize collapse transformation button is on. Is there is anything I am doing wrong?
  • After the license input and registration it keeps asking for license each time I start AE again.
    Even with the license manager app.

• After the license input and registration it keeps asking for license each time I start AE again.

Make sure  a firewall or virus protection software is not preventing the licensing process from launching or tampering with the license file.  If this process is blocked it will return as an invalid license and you will be prompted to re-enter it. If you still need assistance, please-open a support ticket and include as many-details as possible including screenshots so we are best able to assist you: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

Make sure  a firewall or virus protection software is not preventing the licensing process from launching or tampering with the license file.  If this process is blocked it will return as an invalid license and you will be prompted to re-enter it. If you still need assistance, please-open a support ticket and include as many-details as possible including screenshots so we are besaescripts.com/contac: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Thanks, but I have more scripts from Aescripts running for years and those are all without any issues?

Make sure  a firewall or virus protection software is not preventing the licensing process from launching or tampering with the license file.  If this process is blocked it will return as an invalid license and you will be prompted to re-enter it. If you still need assistance, please-open a support ticket and include as many-details as possible including screenshots so we are besaescripts.com/contac: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Thanks, but I have more scripts from Aescripts running for years and those are all without any issues?

If you still need assistance, please-open a support ticket and include as many-details as possible including screenshots so we are best able to assist you: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I'm currently using the trial version before buying it . but unfortunately Guides is not working properly. I'm trying to add a right or left guide to a text but the guide keeps showing in the middle. Is there is anything I am doing wrong? 
  • Hey Roy. It works as expected on my end - guides are placed on left/right/top/bottom of the text layer when holding the SHIFT key.

If you have any further problems - please open a support ticket.

Roy Metni said:
    I'm currently using the trial version before buying it . but unfortunately Guides is not working properly. I'm trying to add a right or left guide to a text but the guide keeps showing in the middle. Is there is anything I am doing wrong? 

• Hey could this feature be implemented where it add guide to 'baseline' and 'x' height of the text layers, that would be such an ease to work with text
  • This sounds as a great idea. Adding this to todo list. Thanks Mayank

Hey could this feature be implemented where it add guide to 'baseline' and 'x' height of the text layers, that would be such an ease to work with text

• Love this. Really hoping an update is coming soon for 2023 AE. Guides has become an indispensable tool in my workflow and I miss it terribly. My work has updated everything so I have no choice but to wait. Will be keeping an eye out! 
  • Can we have 2023 support please.
  • Still no 2023 support... 
  • Hola, funciona para after effects 2023?
  • For anyone like me who is missing this in 2023 there's a workaround to install it. Launch AEScript Manager, right click on 'Guides', Custom Installation and then you can select Adobe After Effects 2023. This will then install it in AE 2023. It works fine and I've had no bugs so far, I think the developer has just not pushed the 'compatible with 2023' update to AEScripts so this method of installing is 'not tested' but it works.
  • Would love to see this available for Premiere Pro too