PolyDivider for Cinema 4D
  • Looks interesting. It seems to be an improvement on the free plugin "Divider," where you have added in extrusion and other parameters to avoid having the user apply them separately. Will its activation be tied to C4D installation or linked to the computer?
  • Just bought this - nice. Would you have any tips on colorizing the polys in Redshift, tried the Variation Shader in the standard C4D material, does not transfer over to RS. Thanks
  • Just bought this - nice. Would you have any tips on colorizing the polys in Redshift, tried the Variation Shader in the standard C4D material, does not transfer over to RS. Thanks
    Sure! Check out this new short video tutorial

• Looks interesting. It seems to be an improvement on the free plugin "Divider," where you have added in extrusion and other parameters to avoid having the user apply them separately. Will its activation be tied to C4D installation or linked to the computer?
    Currently we working on new licence system for all my plugins. In next few days i hope it will be released. Stay connected!
  • Just bought this, looks great and can't wait to get it working with Redshift.

Can't get it to install/show up in R20 for some reason currently, and everythings in the right folder, any version requirements for R20?
  • Just bought this, looks great and can't wait to get it working with Redshift.

Can't get it to install/show up in R20 for some reason currently, and everythings in the right folder, any version requirements for R20?
    Do you have RS 3.0.20 installed?
    During the plugin testing we founded RS plugin compatibily problems. But with version 2.6 it works fine. Problems with RS v3.0 can be fixed after graphics card driver updating. 
  • Mike Udin said:
    Just bought this, looks great and can't wait to get it working with Redshift.

During the plugin testing we founded RS plugin compatibily problems. But with version 2.6 it works fine. Problems with RS v3.0 can be fixed after graphics card driver updating. 
    Hmm, I have RS 2.6 installed, it just isn't loading in with other plugins or showing up in the console for some reason. I am on R20 SP1 as I was having issues with the newer versions. Will see if updating can sort it out anyway.
  • Mike Udin said:
    Just bought this, looks great and can't wait to get it working with Redshift.

Hmm, I have RS 2.6 installed, it just isn't loading in with other plugins or showing up in the console for some reason. I am on R20 SP1 as I was having issues with the newer versions. Will see if updating can sort it out anyway.
    Ok, if you'll have problems please open new support ticket to solve it.
  • Just bought this and have gone through all your tutorial videos so far. How are you achieving the effect with the tubes and the apartment building models in your promo video (at about :09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYBcthe8WyY)? It looks like you're applying the parameters of the plugin to an instance or maybe an xref of a model within the scene but I can't be sure and I'd like to know how you did it.
  • Mike Udin said:
    Just bought this - nice. Would you have any tips on colorizing the polys in Redshift, tried the Variation Shader in the standard C4D material, does not transfer over to RS. Thanks
    Sure! Check out this new short video tutorial

Brilliant - Thanks
    Now it linked to the computer
  • Just bought this and have gone through all your tutorial videos so far. How are you achieving the effect with the tubes and the apartment building models in your promo video (at about :09 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYBcthe8WyY)? It looks like you're applying the parameters of the plugin to an instance or maybe an xref of a model within the scene but I can't be sure and I'd like to know how you did it.
    Here the plugin new videotutorial, check it out.

• Hi, I am having trouble getting the Mac version and the PC version of Polydivider to do teamrendering. I get the message "several Plugins used in this ....Plugin"Polydivider (ID 10549)"
    Can this somehow be resolved. I had installed the Macversion in the preference-plugins folder and in the "normal" plugin folder - not at the same time, of course. But it was the same resulting Error.
    regards
  • Hi, I am having trouble getting the Mac version and the PC version of Polydivider to do teamrendering. I get the message "several Plugins used in this ....Plugin"Polydivider (ID 10549)"
    Unfortunately the current version is not supported for use with Team Render. Each computer must have a separate plugin license.
  • Added new tutorial

• hey, can this work with multiple exactly sized videos.
    I have 400+ videos exactly the same size...portrait mode videos.

i'll buy instantly if yes.
  • hey, can this work with multiple exactly sized videos.
    I have 400+ videos exactly the same size...portrait mode videos.

i'll buy instantly if yes.
    Hello! It's a Cinema 4D plugin. It works with 3d geometry not with video footage.
  • EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it was an issue with my plugins folder on Dropbox. If anyone uses dropbox for their plugins folder you need to make SmartSync to local. I was wondering why the name of the plugin was not visible in my Extensions menu.

Hi,

I'm having two issues with your plugin. I have Cinema 4D on two systems and I was planning on using the plugin on both systems one at a time. I see that you can deactivate the plugin after you activate it, how do you access the deactivate area after you close out the menu? Also, on Windows R24, I am missing the Object properties section to adjust the settings.
  • Hello!.. It works in R25?
  • Any ETA on an R25 version?? Thanks!
  • Hello!.. It works in R25?

Any ETA on an R25 version?? Thanks!
    We working on this update.
  • Now plugin works with Cinema 4D R20-25 Win/Mac
  • Is it possible to use it with Cinema 4D lite that can be used from after effects? (Japanese version.
  • This app doesn't work as advertised is so many ways. I've installed dozens of plugins and I've never had as much trouble as I had getting this to work. And even when I finally got it installed it really doesn't do what it says. Can you please issue me a refund?
  • This app doesn't work as advertised is so many ways. I've installed dozens of plugins and I've never had as much trouble as I had getting this to work. And even when I finally got it installed it really doesn't do what it says. Can you please issue me a refund?
    Here is instruction for plugin installation for Mac users:

Anyway your refund request will be processed as intended.
  • Yeah those instructions for Mac Users DO NOT WORK. I tried on two different machines running r23 r24 it's not working will not install. I got it working in r20 but the plugin is pretty broken and unusable. The licensing dialogue is broken. It's a great concept, it just doesn't work. 
  • I got it working in r20 but the plugin is pretty broken and unusable.
    This plugin is on sale more than one year. And nobody had this issue on Mac system. Please provide screenshot or another info about how your error happening to help solve it.
  • Hello, 
    How can I deactivate my license from previous computer to use it to my new one? I don't have access to old pc anymore...
  • Hello, 
    How can I deactivate my license from previous computer to use it to my new one? I don't have access to old pc anymore...
    Please open new support ticket and provide your lic key to reset activations
  • Hi, I followed the exact same steps in the tutorial "PolyDivider Tips: How to use Slide" on youtube, but the results in my environment (c4d R25, Windows) were slightly different from the results in the video. I tried to change the Angle and so on, but the movement is from outside to inside, not from inside to outside as in the tutorial. Is there any way to solve this problem? I have attached a URL screenshot. Thank you very much for your help.

https://imgur.com/a/YSNxTit
  • Koji Iida said:
    Hi, I followed the exact same steps in the tutorial "PolyDivider Tips: How to use Slide" on youtube, but the results in my environment (c4d R25, Windows) were slightly different from the results in the video. I tried to change the Angle and so on, but the movement is from outside to inside, not from inside to outside as in the tutorial. Is there any way to solve this problem? I have attached a URL screenshot. Thank you very much for your help.

https://imgur.com/a/YSNxTit
    You have to invert Field direction. This is a checkbox on Direction tab
  • Thank you, Mike Udin! It's fixed correctly.
    Very interesting expressive plugin, and I'm glad I bought it!
  • Hello! Loving this plugin, thank you :)
    Is there any way to target the different sides of generated extruded geometry using selection tags?
  • Hello! Loving this plugin, thank you :)
    Is there any way to target the different sides of generated extruded geometry using selection tags?
    A this moment plugin is not supported selection tags. But you may use fields to choose which polygon will be affected by the plugin.
  • How do I re-activate the license?
    I've installed on my laptop few months ago, all good, but at some point my machine had problems and I had to replace the internal SSD,
    Now I tried to re-install the plugin but it says "Maximum number of activation reached."
    Could you help release my license, so I can re-install it?
    Thanks!
  • Redshift issue: When animating the polydivider and also randomizing the colors of the pieces using Redshift and Plain/Random, the animation flickers every frames and changes colors, even when the Random field is set to Sorted. Any ideas? 
  • Redshift issue: When animating the polydivider and also randomizing the colors of the pieces using Redshift and Plain/Random, the animation flickers every frames and changes colors, even when the Random field is set to Sorted. Any ideas? 
    Can you upload sample file with the issue?
    Hello Alex! This happens when plugin creates and deletes new polygons during animation. That cause geometry recalculation. You need to keep same polygon structure and animate only polygons position, scale etc.  
  • Is it possible to deactivate this on my Mac and reactivate it on my PC?
    I'm just migrating my C4D install. AeScripts software manager doesn't seem to have the ability to control that.
  • Is it possible to deactivate this on my Mac and reactivate it on my PC?
    I'm just migrating my C4D install. AeScripts software manager doesn't seem to have the ability to control that.
    You have to press About button in plugin attributes then Manage License and press Deactivate button.
  • Good Tool , i love to use it...
  • Mike Udin said:
    Is it possible to deactivate this on my Mac and reactivate it on my PC?
    You have to press About button in plugin attributes then Manage License and press Deactivate button.
    Right. Awh crud nuggets. That's a bit tricky cause I've already removed my license from my Mac and I can't get to the About window for your plugin on my PC because it wants a serial number that's not activated elsewhere. Hmmmm.
  • Any news on an update that works with C4D 2024? Thank you!
  • Any news on an update that works with C4D 2024? Thank you!
    Hello!
    Cinema 4D R2024 support is still under development. 
    I plan to finish it shortly. 
  • Hello PolyDiver is it working on MAC M1 for C4D R25 ?
    Thanks
  • Hello PolyDiver is it working on MAC M1 for C4D R25 ?
    Thanks
    Sure! It works with no issues