• I get objectionable mad colorized artifacts when playing footage in Premiere.  Results are fine when parked on a frame, and after rendering.  Is this really GPU accelerated?
  • And speaking of rendering, this plug-in is causing lots of crashes in Premiere CC2018 after I start rendering my timeline.
  • And speaking of rendering, this plug-in is causing lots of crashes in Premiere CC2018 after I start rendering my timeline.
    Thanks for your feedback. The plugin is GPU accelerated, you can check the GPU usage in Task Manager or in Activity Monitor for Mac Os.  And the crashes may be caused by GPU issues. Could you please open a support ticket then I can know the issue better and fix it?
  • OK, will do.  I like how the plug-in makes a lot of my video - especially skies - look better in a way I haven't figured out how to accomplish using the Lumetri effect or MB Looks.
  • OK, will do.  I like how the plug-in makes a lot of my video - especially skies - look better in a way I haven't figured out how to accomplish using the Lumetri effect or MB Looks.
    Thanks. This plugin is using the content aware adjustment algorithm which is good for the obscure content like haze sky. I think many of the other tools, such as Lumetri effect or curve-based methods, are using the global adjustments which make it difficult to get the image clear for the whole image.
  • Hello. Just testing demo version and comparing it with your another plugin ContrastUp. And have a few questions for you.

I see that ClearPlus almost fully replaces ContrastUp functionality + adds Dehase option. The only it lacks are "Midtones" and "Details" settings .
    All functions works almost identically between them. But I noticed that "White balance" function works differently in each of them. In ClearPlus "White balance" affects luminance, making image a bit darker than it was.

1. Why are "White balance" algorithms different? And which is better?
    2. Is it possible in the future to add some sort of "Hold Curve"/"Hold WB" option for "Contrast"/"Histogram" and "White balance" to make overall exposure/white balance not to flicker each and every time when something bright (or different color) appears in the footage? These fluctuations makes dynamic footage unusable pretty often. Or at least make these flickers much less aggressive and more smooth over time (like "Auto Exposure and AWB inside DSLR).

It would be great to be able to set desireable look for one current frame and then be sure that exposure and white balance will not agressively change if something bright will appear for a short period of time.
  • Thank you for the testing and suggestions.
    In most of cases, the white balance in clearplus is a little bit better, the results get a little more contrast, however, that of contrastup is better in some other cases, and the differences are not very obvious.
    For the flickering issue, we will figure out a solution in the near future.
  • For some reason when i use this plugin i get some weird grids showing on my video and even if i render the video they still appear.
    How do i disable them? https://imgur.com/a/rwcR68Wimage 
  • For some reason when i use this plugin i get some weird grids showing on my video and even if i render the video they still appear.
    It means the plugin is not licensed properly. Please register the plugin to disable them: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-register-plugins/. Thanks.
  • John Liu said:
    For some reason when i use this plugin i get some weird grids showing on my video and even if i render the video they still appear.
    It means the plugin is not licensed properly. Please register the plugin to disable them: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/how-to-register-plugins/. Thanks.
    Thansk It works now :)
  • Thanks for your feedback. Could you please try to reinstall them? And if it can not fix the problem, could you please open a support ticket. Thank you.
  • In the last week or so Clear Plus has suddenly begun preventing Premiere from starting. The splash screen comes up and all my plugins begin loading but it stalls on Clear Plus every single time and never finished loading. If I restart the machine it allows Premiere to start. This isn't acceptable for obvious reasons so I guess I'm uninstalling the plugin.
  • In the last week or so Clear Plus has suddenly begun preventing Premiere from starting. The splash screen comes up and all my plugins begin loading but it stalls on Clear Plus every single time and never finished loading. If I restart the machine it allows Premiere to start. This isn't acceptable for obvious reasons so I guess I'm uninstalling the plugin.
    Could you please open a support ticket with more information, such as OS version, Premiere Pro version, and GPU model? Thank you.
  • Will it work with Pr and Ae 2021 versions?
  • Will it work with Pr and Ae 2021 versions?
     Yes, please TRY the free trail version. Thank you.

• Hello,

Just purchased ClearPlus and ScaleUp last night. Both work well on my PC.
    ClearPlus immediately crashes on Mac. The video file is fine (ProRes). ScaleUp works fine.

MacBook Pro, 2017 (16Gb / Catalina)
    After Effects 2021 (18.1)

Any thoughts?

Thanks  
    jp

• Hello,

Just purchased ClearPlus and ScaleUp last night. Both work well on my PC.
    ClearPlus immediately crashes on Mac. The video file is fine (ProRes). ScaleUp works fine.

MacBook Pro, 2017 (16Gb / Catalina)
    After Effects 2021 (18.1)

Any thoughts?

Thanks  
    jp
    Thank you for reporting this issue. I noticed you opened a support ticket, and I answered there. Thank you. 
  • This plugin does not seem to render footage in 2022 silicon versions of Adobe apps.

Opening the intel version of Adobe Premiere does allow you to render any footage 'graded' with this plugin, yet I would prefer to have full functionality after buying this product.

Could you please look into this?
  • This plugin does not seem to render footage in 2022 silicon versions of Adobe apps.

Opening the intel version of Adobe Premiere does allow you to render any footage 'graded' with this plugin, yet I would prefer to have full functionality after buying this product.

This plugin does not support M1 chip natively yet. We will add the M1 chip support in the near future.
    Thank you. 

The M1 silicon is supported, coud you please check the latest version? Thank you.
  • ClearPlus is a fantastic tool which works in PPro and AE. This plugin generates colors and fine nuances in the clip one does not see or imagine before. ClearPlus has become my favorite color correction effect. In most cases there is no need for any other color correction tool to improve.the colors. It does not matter if the clip was taken in foggy or sunny weather.
    The author did a tremendeous good job in modifying the plug in to run well in my PPro. I am very grateful.

Erwin
  • ClearPlus is a fantastic tool which works in PPro and AE. This plugin generates colors and fine nuances in the clip one does not see or imagine before. ClearPlus has become my favorite color correction effect. In most cases there is no need for any other color correction tool to improve.the colors. It does not matter if the clip was taken in foggy or sunny weather.
    The author did a tremendeous good job in modifying the plug in to run well in my PPro. I am very grateful.

Erwin
    Thanks Erwin, Glad to know you are satisfied with this plugin. We are really appreciated for your support. Thank you.
  • Hello,will you consider to make a fcpx version?Or can I order a custom service for a fcpx version?
  • Hello,will you consider to make a fcpx version?Or can I order a custom service for a fcpx version?
    Thanks for the interests in this tool, we do not have a plan to make a FCPX version currently. Thank you.