AEVIEWER 2 Pro
  • Hello, how do I import a sequence with AEViewer?
  • niu ya said:
    Hello, how do I import a sequence with AEViewer?
    Hi,
    This feature is under the development right now.
  • hi sir
    i have question about how to make preview for mogrt files on premier pro ?
    can you make a tuts for that 
    thank you in advance 
  • kin asus said:
    hi sir
    i have question about how to make preview for mogrt files on premier pro ?
    can you make a tuts for that 
    thank you in advance 
    Hi, yes. We will include this feature inside AepToMogrt script and release the update very soon!
    Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more details:

• In the case of sound files, previews work fine, but after a while, all sound files cannot be previewed.
  • In the case of sound files, previews work fine, but after a while, all sound files cannot be previewed.
    Hi,
    Please open a support ticket.
  • Wont open in premier 2021: Error 300 IOError: I/O error Error and line: 48
  • Wont open in premier 2021: Error 300 IOError: I/O error Error and line: 48
    Hi Robert, 
    Please open a support ticket and provide the information about your machine (do you run macOS on M1 chip?).
  • Apologies if this has already been asked (I scrolled quite a bit and couldn't find anything) but I can't seem to get this to work with KBAR. If I set up a new button and choose "Open Extension" AEVIEWER doesn't show up in the list of available extensions even though it's there if I check in the Extensions menu in AE. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Just can't figure out what that might be.
  • Apologies if this has already been asked (I scrolled quite a bit and couldn't find anything) but I can't seem to get this to work with KBAR. If I set up a new button and choose "Open Extension" AEVIEWER doesn't show up in the list of available extensions even though it's there if I check in the Extensions menu in AE. I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong. Just can't figure out what that might be.
    "Aeviewer" attention the lowcase
  • How do I create a preview with editable colors like the one shown in the samples with a explainer character?

• How do I create a preview with editable colors like the one shown in the samples with a explainer character?

I didn't realize I could just invoke it as a menu command. I thought I had to use the Extension option. Thanks.

Hi Lana,
    I'm not sure I understood your question. Please, open a support ticket and bring some more details.
    Thanks!
  • Is compatibility with CC2022 expected? Thanks
  • Is compatibility with CC2022 expected? Thanks

Yes, Aeviewer would be compatible with CC2022.
  • I don’t have any resources or installation packages after installation, please tell me what to do

• toby xue said:
    I don’t have any resources or installation packages after installation, please tell me what to do

Hi, I'm no sure I understood what packages you are reffering to.
    Please, open a support ticket.
  • Hi! is there a tutorial for the API? 
  • Hi! is there a tutorial for the API? 
    Hi
    Currently the documentation is still under the development. I can share the information privately via support ticket.
  • Can you import 'NAS (network drive)'?
  • Can you import 'NAS (network drive)'?
    Yes, you can import files from NAS.
  • Love the layout/feel of everything in the trial. The only reason I'm not pulling the trigger is the lack of support for image sequences. If it's possible to add the ability to view image sequences as a single file (i.e. Nuke, etc.) and import them into AE then, once that's added in I'm buying a license immediately. Thanks for creating this tool - keep up the great work.
  • Love the layout/feel of everything in the trial. The only reason I'm not pulling the trigger is the lack of support for image sequences. If it's possible to add the ability to view image sequences as a single file (i.e. Nuke, etc.) and import them into AE then, once that's added in I'm buying a license immediately. Thanks for creating this tool - keep up the great work.
    Hi Byron,
    We are already working on this feature. Next few updates will include sequences support.
  • I bought a lot of plugins at your company. Contributed and bought Aeviewer since day one. Why am I not updated and cared for properly, now I have to use the old version of Aeviewer ver 1 and no longer receive additional features. Moreover, when I updated to Aeviewer2, I could not reinstall Aeviewer1. And Aeviewer2 doesn't have the PRERENDER feature that I got in Aeviewer1??? I am quite annoyed and disappointed how your side abandoned old customers and tried to get money from old and new customers. Why are the customers who bought this year updated to Pro, while the customers who contributed money to the early days of your company's development were abandoned??? I am reviewing your company's consumer protection and update policies.
  • I bought a lot of plugins at your company. Contributed and bought Aeviewer since day one. Why am I not updated and cared for properly, now I have to use the old version of Aeviewer ver 1 and no longer receive additional features. Moreover, when I updated to Aeviewer2, I could not reinstall Aeviewer1. And Aeviewer2 doesn't have the PRERENDER feature that I got in Aeviewer1??? I am quite annoyed and disappointed how your side abandoned old customers and tried to get money from old and new customers. Why are the customers who bought this year updated to Pro, while the customers who contributed money to the early days of your company's development were abandoned??? I am reviewing your company's consumer protection and update policies.
    You purchased aeviewer 1 in 2.5 years ago. As much as we would love to, it is simply impossible to support software indefinitely for free. Software development costs a lot of money and we try very hard to not charge our customers more than we should. As you know the industry is moving to subscription services where you need to pay every year for software just to use it!  We actually have provided most of the features in AEVIEWER2 for free!  If you need any of the Pro features then you will need to pay for the upgrade which is discounted based on you being a previous license owner. This is pretty standard in the industry and sorry you feel we don't care but it's quite the opposite.
  • I don't need PRO features in Aeviewer 2 PRO, I just want Prerender feature already on AEVIEWER 1. Now how can I reinstall Aeviewer 1 and use PreRender feature that I bought on Aeviewer 1.
  • I don't need PRO features in Aeviewer 2 PRO, I just want Prerender feature already on AEVIEWER 1. Now how can I reinstall Aeviewer 1 and use PreRender feature that I bought on Aeviewer 1.
    Please, open a support ticket. I'll send you the link to V1.
  • Good afternoon! I can create a collection in PRO and save the package, will a person with the free version be able to open my package and everything will work?
  • Good afternoon! I can create a collection in PRO and save the package, will a person with the free version be able to open my package and everything will work?
    Hi,
    Yes, free version can install and use packages.
  • Алекс Уайт сказал:
    Добрый день! Я могу создать коллекцию в PRO и сохранить пакет, сможет ли человек с бесплатной версией открыть мой пакет и все будет работать?
    Привет,
    Да, в бесплатной версии можно устанавливать и использовать пакеты.
    But there will be no scripts in the free version? just collections, right?
  • Алекс Уайт сказал:
    Добрый день! Я могу создать коллекцию в PRO и сохранить пакет, сможет ли человек с бесплатной версией открыть мой пакет и все будет работать?
    Привет,
    Да, в бесплатной версии можно устанавливать и использовать пакеты.
    But there will be no scripts in the free version? just collections, right?

Панель скриптов не доступна в бесплатной версии, но сами скрипты можно запускать и импортировать как обычные файлы.
  • i really want this media bowser . it is execly what i search . i want to sell my motion element pack . but is who buy  my pack need to buy the pro version of aeviewer 2 ? because if it is i think it is not usefull .
  • i really want this media bowser . it is execly what i search . i want to sell my motion element pack . but is who buy  my pack need to buy the pro version of aeviewer 2 ? because if it is i think it is not usefull .
    Customers can use your pack inside the free version of Aeviewer 2.
  • hi i just baught the pro . i want to create a paid pack with it .. how can i get it ? there is no option for full encrypting the pack 
  • hi i just baught the pro . i want to create a paid pack with it .. how can i get it ? there is no option for full encrypting the pack 

We are providing such tool on an individual basis. Please, open a support ticket for that. https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Yes i checked that V2 is totally different form V1, the performance is also good compare than V1.
  • Yes i checked that V2 is totally different form V1, the performance is also good compare than V1.
    Thank you for the feedback! More to come. ;)
  • Hi,

I have a feature request. 

1. I work with a lot of videos so it would be a great help if thumbnails were generated which come from the middle of a video. Some videos start out blank so the thumbnail has no visible example. 
    2. Also if you do a mouse-out then it would help that it would revert back to the thumbnail example.

I love this plugin, but due to these limitations I tend to use it less than I want to. The replace footage with all effects intact is great so I'm hoping that you guys can fix my 2 issues.

Thanks!

Best regards

• Where is the manual? Written, not video! When I'm working and need to learn a function I do not want to have to endure a video that may or may not give me the answer. I know doing a write up is more work, but jeez, please do it. I  have been attempting to add a collection and I have wasted 10 minutes messing around and enduring videos to try and figure it out.
  • Where is the manual? Written, not video! When I'm working and need to learn a function I do not want to have to endure a video that may or may not give me the answer. I know doing a write up is more work, but jeez, please do it. I  have been attempting to add a collection and I have wasted 10 minutes messing around and enduring videos to try and figure it out.
    Hi, I'm sorry to hear that.
    We are working on the website that will have all information in written format.
  • Hi,

I have a feature request. 

1. I work with a lot of videos so it would be a great help if thumbnails were generated which come from the middle of a video. Some videos start out blank so the thumbnail has no visible example. 
    2. Also if you do a mouse-out then it would help that it would revert back to the thumbnail example.

I love this plugin, but due to these limitations I tend to use it less than I want to. The replace footage with all effects intact is great so I'm hoping that you guys can fix my 2 issues.

Thanks!

Best regards

Hi, may force be with you!

1. There was a reason why we've picked up of of the first frames, that but I think we can add an option to choose the preview frame in the future updates. 
    2. We can add this as well.
  • Hello ! aeviewer pro work like a charm on AE but on premiere pro, i can"t import any of my vidéo media ! i'm on the last version of aeviewer pro by the way !
  • Hello ! aeviewer pro work like a charm on AE but on premiere pro, i can"t import any of my vidéo media ! i'm on the last version of aeviewer pro by the way !

Hi, please open a support ticket.
  • HI, i've an old (purchased version) of Aeviewer 1.7 , it's old ver coz i didn't use After effects since 2019..
    My question now is ,
    Does my license of AEV still valid to AEV2 pro?? or i should buy another license?
  • HI, i've an old (purchased version) of Aeviewer 1.7 , it's old ver coz i didn't use After effects since 2019..
    My question now is ,
    Does my license of AEV still valid to AEV2 pro?? or i should buy another license?

Hi, old licenses are not valid for V2, so you need a new license.
  • Hi Alex,
    Can i know if (play all) feature that exists down-left corner, works with all formats or not??
    for me,i like to preview all (mp4) files at once. or preview all (mogrt) files at the same time.Is this available with (play all) button?
  • Hi Alex,
    Can i know if (play all) feature that exists down-left corner, works with all formats or not??
    for me,i like to preview all (mp4) files at once. or preview all (mogrt) files at the same time.Is this available with (play all) button?
    "Play all" button works when you use WEBP or GIF formats as a previews for the following file formats:

FFX, AEP, AET, AEPX, JSX, JSXBIN, JSON, MGJSON, CSV, TSV, TXT, PRST, EXPR, PRPROJ
    ---------------------------------------
    MP4 cannot be previews simultaneously because of the resources and tech limitations.
  • AEViewer2 Pro doesn't seem to work after updating to 2.03, with CC22.2.1 on Windows10.
    AE viewer appears in the extensions list, but selecting it does nothing.
    I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deactivated, reactivated, still nothing.
  • AEViewer2 Pro doesn't seem to work after updating to 2.03, with CC22.2.1 on Windows10.
    AE viewer appears in the extensions list, but selecting it does nothing.
    I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deactivated, reactivated, still nothing.

Please, open a support ticket
  • Couple of feature requests.

1. Would be great if I could turn off the main/large view window. Most cases I don't really need to see anything that large and the window takes up a lot of space in the UI.

2. Create Preview is a critical feature for me (at least in my current workflow). In a lot of cases I'm working with "asset projects" that only have 1 comp so I don't need to use the Pre-render feature. What I do use a lot though is creating the preview for the comp (and I'm sure a lot of other people would as well) so it would be great if it had its own dedicated button instead of sitting in the scripts window. Maybe it's an extra button in the Prerender window called "Create Preview" or something? Just a thought.