• Vitaly - this looks awesome!

Question: is there/will there be a way to cycle the colors in the gradient? To me, that would make it killer!
  • Hello, Nick!

Thank you for your feedback! 

Loop was planned to release later but I decided to add it now. Hope it will be helpful.

Version was updated to 1.0.3.0. Check the new version please, with the cycle parameter.

Screenshot 2022-01-20 at 13.45.28.png
    3454 x 2020 - 7M
  • Nice plugin, could use an introductory sale price though:)
  • It doesn't work, every time I try to register it says "unable to execute script at line 51. unterminated string constant"
  • Hello, Andrew!

Sorry to hear that.

Give me more information please:
    - What is your platform, win - mac?
    - AE version?
    - Are you using the aescript manager to license or doing that from AE app?
  • Andrew, for further assistance open a support ticket please : https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1

• One more idea, Vitaly:

Offsetting the points? The cycle does work but maybe not in the way I wanted to, but probably because of the ramp.
  • Yes, you are right Nick. Be in touch, offset will be released soon and additional controls for the ramp.

• This is great, Vitaly! One more question - how do you delete a knot?
  • Hello, Nick!

You can drag it down to remove.
  • This is a great plugin. Is there a batch of gradient presets to use?
  • Thanks, the feature save and load the presets will be presented in the next version.
    Not sure batch of gradients is needed, but will see.
  • Would be great if you could keyframe the gradient. Currently I use several layers, with slightly different settings applied and blend between them.

• Is there any new update?
    Hi Amy, no, there was no updates.

Would be great if you could keyframe the gradient. Currently I use several layers, with slightly different settings applied and blend between them.
    Agree with you, Marc. Initially, the animation was not planned, but let's see what's coming.
  • When will the 2023 version of After Effects be supported?
  • When will the 2023 version of After Effects be supported?
    Hello, Murata,
    It works fine on 2023.
    23.3.0 (Build 53) version tested.