• kin asus said:
    wow >> its amazing plugin >> but so many errors when i wanna try it with trial ver
    can you pls check it ?
    Thanks for the screenshot. What version of After Effects are you using? Are you using GPU or CPU in your "Project Settings"? Does the error when you apply the effect?
  • Label me confused but this seems like a blue overlay tint which can be created easily in AE?   But this still doesn't represent what a true night scene looks like.  Again, let me know cause I'm going off what the feature video is showing what this can do.
  • I'd have to agree with Brandon - it just looks like a blue tint. A true night sky would have stars, and a true night cityscape would have lights in the buildings and cars. I wouldn't expect an inexpensive plugin (if any) to be able to do that realistically, but if someone just wants a quick illusion of night I guess it might fit the bill.
  • Label me confused but this seems like a blue overlay tint which can be created easily in AE?   But this still doesn't represent what a true night scene looks like.  Again, let me know cause I'm going off what the feature video is showing what this can do.
    It is more than just a blue tint. It is designed to be a fast, drag and drop nighttime look creator, which does have a blue-ish tint to it, but also balances out the highs, mids, and lows to create a uniform nighttime appearance with many lighting situations. 
  • I'm sorry, but this is beyond rubbish and shouldn't be something you should pay for - at the very least it should be name your own price. I really expect more from aescripts, a lot more.
  • kin asus said:
    wow >> its amazing plugin >> but so many errors when i wanna try it with trial ver
    can you pls check it ?
    Thanks for the screenshot. What version of After Effects are you using? Are you using GPU or CPU in your "Project Settings"? Does the error when you apply the effect?
    thanks for quick reply 
    i have after effects cc 2021 
    and the error when applying the effect
    using GPU or CPU in my "Project Settings" and same thing "error"
    also how to use it with premiere pro ? i didnt see the effect there !!
  • Ok, we heard you! We don't always get it right and are always willing to admit when we've made a bad call. This was one of those, so we have removed this product. Thanks for always being honest with us, we aim to do the same in return! :)
  • After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point (48 :: 72)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions