• awesome >> can you pls post some Tutorials  for how to use it >> or make something like intro text you do 
    thank you in advance
  • kin asus said:
    awesome >> can you pls post some Tutorials  for how to use it >> or make something like intro text you do 
    thank you in advance
    Sure, tutorials is in progress, also I will provide sample projects.
  • kin asus said:
    awesome >> can you pls post some Tutorials  for how to use it >> or make something like intro text you do 
    thank you in advance
    here is sample projects to download: https://irrealix.com/downloads/
  • nifty, just bought it.  Something that would be nice is a dozen or so sample gradients, or a way to say favorites.
  • imageimageHey i downloaded the "Try" version, and and it won't allow me to use it, and Every time i add it to Footage, or a shape layer, or even a solid, it says "couldn't find main entry point for Potok.plugin ( 48 :: 72 )" and then when i try to add it again it says "invalid filter ( 25 :: 3 )" i have after effects cs6 , and the effect is installed under the folder "Plug ins" in after effects folder on MacOS 
    if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know it'd be a great help, thank you
  • nifty, just bought it.  Something that would be nice is a dozen or so sample gradients, or a way to say favorites.
    Thanks, presets is in list of a new features.
  • imageimageHey i downloaded the "Try" version, and and it won't allow me to use it, and Every time i add it to Footage, or a shape layer, or even a solid, it says "couldn't find main entry point for Potok.plugin ( 48 :: 72 )" and then when i try to add it again it says "invalid filter ( 25 :: 3 )" i have after effects cs6 , and the effect is installed under the folder "Plug ins" in after effects folder on MacOS 
    if anyone knows how to fix this problem, please let me know it'd be a great help, thank you
    Probably CS6 is not supported, I can't test it on so old AE version. Try to install a new AE version. you can keep CS6 and have them both.
    Probably CS6 is not supported, I can't test it on so old AE version. Try to install a new AE version. you can keep CS6 and have them both.
    I don't thinks its the version of after effects is the problem, it says its arable for cs6 i think its just the location of the plug in it says to put it under 7.0 for macOS but i don't have 7.0 and i ordered stuff from ae scripts before and i put it under plugins, i really want this i don't have any higher version, i want to but it before the sale ends can you fix it for me it loads up in the program but it just can't find it can you help me please 
  • Hi there
    I just have to say how impressed I am after testing Potok - it is so quick, and produces really beautiful results which would be time-consuming to create otherwise! Well done, guys!
    Cheers,
    Gaz
    I don't thinks its the version of after effects is the problem, it says its arable for cs6 i think its just the location of the plug in it says to put it under 7.0 for macOS but i don't have 7.0 and i ordered stuff from ae scripts before and i put it under plugins, i really want this i don't have any higher version, i want to but it before the sale ends can you fix it for me it loads up in the program but it just can't find it can you help me please 

If you can see potok inside ae that means it is in correct folder. What is you OS version? I can try to compile plugin fot your os version.
  • Gary Bird said:
    Hi there
    I just have to say how impressed I am after testing Potok - it is so quick, and produces really beautiful results which would be time-consuming to create otherwise! Well done, guys!
    Cheers,
    Gaz

Thank you!
  • Gary Bird said:
    Hi there
    Cheers,
    Gaz
    I second this. I didn't really expect to have these fast results. What kind of a magic is this? Well done!
  • Gary Bird said:
    Hi there
    Cheers,
    Gaz
    I second this. I didn't really expect to have these fast results. What kind of a magic is this? Well done!
    Ok, well now I HAVE to buy this!  haha.  This does look impressive - excited to have a new toy for the weekend.
  • Hey irrealix - looks cool... but do you have a tutorial on how to loop the gradient? I'm trying it out but I don't see it working. Is it something I have to keyframe?

Would you be able to show how you did the end title background?
  • Hey irrealix - looks cool... but do you have a tutorial on how to loop the gradient? I'm trying it out but I don't see it working. Is it something I have to keyframe?

Animate evolution from zero to 360. Check loop. You will get loop between this two keyframes. I have shown this in first tutorial.
  • I assume the noise gradient loop feature is also in the first tutorial?
    Hey irrealix - looks cool... but do you have a tutorial on how to loop the gradient? I'm trying it out but I don't see it working. Is it something I have to keyframe?

Animate evolution from zero to 360. Check loop. You will get loop between this two keyframes. I have shown this in first tutorial.

• I assume the noise gradient loop feature is also in the first tutorial?
    Hey irrealix - looks cool... but do you have a tutorial on how to loop the gradient? I'm trying it out but I don't see it working. Is it something I have to keyframe?

Noise gradient loop is for infinite offset. it is also shown in first tutorial.
  • Thanks for the help, Dmitriy. Now if you can only make it for Premiere! :D

If you can see potok inside ae that means it is in correct folder. What is you OS version? I can try to compile plugin fot your os version.
    I Have After effects cs6 and macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 mid 2012

I have just checked. Plugin compiled for 10.10 and higher macOS. 

oh okay can you please help on where to put it so i don't get the error ?

oh okay can you please help on where to put it so i don't get the error ?
    if theres any way you can help me Because i would like to but it at that 20% off price, so if theres any way i could get the discount if takes longer to then the time of the deal then can you hold the discount for me?

Hey man you haven't got back to me did you ever get the chance to make for the cs6 macOS 10.12.6 version, i still want to get it at the 20% off price i know todays the last day i hope its not any trouble but if you do end up fixing it for my version after the sale can you still get it for me at that same 20% off price?

Hey man you haven't got back to me did you ever get the chance to make for the cs6 macOS 10.12.6 version, i still want to get it at the 20% off price i know todays the last day i hope its not any trouble but if you do end up fixing it for my version after the sale can you still get it for me at that same 20% off price?

Hi Dereck. It is compiled to 10.10 means it should work on 10.12.6. It works on my mac with 10.12.6. But i can’t test it on cs6.

Hi Dereck. It is compiled to 10.10 means it should work on 10.12.6. It works on my mac with 10.12.6. But i can’t test it on cs6.
    so your saying theres no way it could work for cs6 and you can't make it / fix it for cs6?

so your saying theres no way it could work for cs6 and you can't make it / fix it for cs6?

Yes, i cant’t make it work on cs6
  • Would you be able to show how you did the end title background?
    Hey Dmitriy - just following up on this as I'm curious how you did it!
  • Would you be able to show how you did the end title background?
    Hey Dmitriy - just following up on this as I'm curious how you did it!
    I can share project file for you. 
    you can find it here: https://irrealix.com/downloads/
  • Is there a way to move the layer you are adding the gradients to and have the gradients move with the layer? 
  • Is there a way to move the layer you are adding the gradients to and have the gradients move with the layer? 
    You just need to turn on Continuously rasterize / Collapse transformations for layer or comp you want to animate.
  • Hello is it working on MacBook M1 ?
  • Hello is it working on MacBook M1 ?
    Hello it was tested with AE 22 on M1 with success
  • This plug-in is nothing short of *miraculous*!! I've been waiting for something like this to come along for YEARS. I've suggested a mask-based or gradient controlled Noise effect to Adobe several times. I've developed some workarounds but this makes it so much easier and fun to play with.
  • I love this plugin, but I'm finding it crashes my AE every time I open a project that contains it. If I restart AE I can open the same project fine. I'm on AE 22.4 and latest Potok version - I can't say for sure what version because it's not listed in the effect interface or in the get info of the .plugin file. - but I downloaded the latest a couple weeks ago. I've had this same thing since first purchasing a year or so ago

I'm looking forward to seeing more control/options of noise pattern. It's awesome, I've spent hours messing with all the controls and I can never quite get a full spectrum in a noise field that's wide - if I scale up the patterns too much I only get a limited spectrum at a time, but when I scale down to get full spectrum, there's too much repetition. But again, it's awesome.
  • Installation instructions for MacOS says to move the plugin file to "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0". Should this be "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore"?
  • [Deleted User] said:
    Installation instructions for MacOS says to move the plugin file to "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0". Should this be "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/Plug-ins/7.0/MediaCore"?

Yes it should be in MediaCore folder. Will fix it in next release. Thanks
  • Just bought it, fun to play around in. Unfortunately as of May 2023, I can't get it to work in AE23 on macOS Montery but works fine in AE22 so far. Running it in AE23 crashes AE. Hopefully a future update can fix it or some other solution.