Silence Remover
  • I appreciate the plugin. I do have two requests: 

1. Ability to separate right offset from left offset. I use another silence remover tool that gives you ability to set different left and right padding values. The reason this would be helpful is because, for YouTube videos for example, its popular to have a shorter left offset and a slightly longer right offset. Maybe you can have a checkbox that says "separate right/left offset" and when we select it, it then opens up ability to set different values for left/right offset. 

2. Silence level % doesn't make sense for video editors. Video editors measure audio levels with decibels (db). There's no way to accurately measure the level of audio I want to cut based of a percentage; however, if I can tell the plugin "remove silences under -30 db",which is more accurate. If possible, would be cool to have the "Silence Level" change from % to db.

Anyways, thanks for making this plugin and I look forward to see where it goes in the future. Im def buying to show my support. 

• Hi dear author. Nice plugin. It's possible analyze audio directly from timeline? Thanks
  • I appreciate the plugin. I do have two requests: 

1. Ability to separate right offset from left offset. I use another silence remover tool that gives you ability to set different left and right padding values. The reason this would be helpful is because, for YouTube videos for example, its popular to have a shorter left offset and a slightly longer right offset. Maybe you can have a checkbox that says "separate right/left offset" and when we select it, it then opens up ability to set different values for left/right offset. 

2. Silence level % doesn't make sense for video editors. Video editors measure audio levels with decibels (db). There's no way to accurately measure the level of audio I want to cut based of a percentage; however, if I can tell the plugin "remove silences under -30 db",which is more accurate. If possible, would be cool to have the "Silence Level" change from % to db.

Anyways, thanks for making this plugin and I look forward to see where it goes in the future. Im def buying to show my support. 

Hi John ,

thanks for your support 
    i have long list of updates coming i'll add your valuable feedback to it 

thanks 
  • hello developer
    I try to open Silence Remover in premiere,  and I found some exe is going to follow execute
    the file  prefix name is 2022113 , there are different file name behind every time when Silence Remover open ,
    and it want to connect to internet .
    what is this ? and why need to execute it?
    thank you
  • hello developer
    I try to open Silence Remover in premiere,  and I found some exe is going to follow execute
    the file  prefix name is 2022113 , there are different file name behind every time when Silence Remover open ,
    and it want to connect to internet .
    what is this ? and why need to execute it?
    thank you
    Hey peter ,  i don't know anything about that we tried it on a windows machine and no issues no exe 
    could you please submit a support ticket so we can resolve the issue?
  • Hi dear author. Nice plugin. It's possible analyze audio directly from timeline? Thanks
    Hey Richard , thank you 
    i understand it's gonna be awesome to input audio/video directly from the timeline
    so i'm trying my best to add this option 
    however next update will work on sequences 

thanks again 
  • It has to have full integration within premier, not just to sent me out from the software to my HD looking for a whole video clip and send me back and forward. I want to pick an area to cut from the timeline or the preview... I also need the control to set different left and right padding values
  • amazing i tried it . its very useful
  • Need more controls also need to be able to manipulate audio only files with no video. Also just a remove the space, rather than delete and close the gap --typically you're removing extraneous noise and breaths.
  • It has to have full integration within premier, not just to sent me out from the software to my HD looking for a whole video clip and send me back and forward. I want to pick an area to cut from the timeline or the preview... I also need the control to set different left and right padding values
    Hi Ron ,
    thank you for feedback 
    i 'd love to do that , unfortunately adobe does not make it easy for us to access the audio data 
    however i'm still working on it  
    for the deferent padding / offset it's coming next update V1.1 .
  • Need more controls also need to be able to manipulate audio only files with no video. Also just a remove the space, rather than delete and close the gap --typically you're removing extraneous noise and breaths.
    hey Casey sure will fix the audio only bug 
    you know the you can select all the silences by 
    - select any yellow clip right click and go to (label >> select label group ) . 
    - now you select all the silences (Shift + Delete) on windows or (Option + Delete) mac will do the job 
    also (Delete Silence) coming as an option soon V1.1  after enhancing the wave view  .
    thank you 
  • Hi!
    Can you add something like zoom-in timeline to look better gaps?

Silence level in percents it is percent of whole volume level?

Another one option will be good to have infobar and count the whole duration of file and how long file will be after deleting silence. How much silence moments we will delete.
  • Hi!

Another one option will be good to have infobar and count the whole duration of file and how long file will be after deleting silence. How much silence moments we will delete.
    Wow you are 100% right thank you for your awesome feedback 
    all of your comments are easy fix fixes are coming Soon 

• Does it look at all tracks or just one? Or can you set it to check one?
    I have 4 tracks i only want to cut at 2
  • It's not working at all for me, I submitted a bug ticket. 
    I hit apply sequence and it won't cut anything. It just stays in window :/
  • Does it look at all tracks or just one? Or can you set it to check one?
    I have 4 tracks i only want to cut at 2
    for now track one only 
  • It's not working at all for me, I submitted a bug ticket. 
    I hit apply sequence and it won't cut anything. It just stays in window :/
    hi 
    don't forget to update to V1.1
    now working on sequence single audio and more 

Regards
  • Hi!

Hi ,
    all your feedback are added  +
    - working on  (Sequence) and (audio only) .
    - new MultiChannel option to choose which Audio channel .
    - the Offset option now separated to in and out 
     V 1.1 update now 
    Regards 
  • Immediate purchase! This is very handy for finding those moments where someone is speaking, if you have a lot of footage. In this scenario it's good that Silence Remover does not literally remove the silent parts, but leaves that option for the user. If ever there will be a way to remove silent parts automatically even from the sequence, it would be handy if the option to keep the silent parts and only separate them from the "non-silent" parts would be available like it is now.

Thanks so much for this awesome tool!
  • Hey, awesome work! Huge timesaver!

Just two questions:
    1. Can't drag and drop the clip as you do in the demo video. Is there something that I should modify in any "preferences" section?
    2. Also: Sometimes I'm getting this pop up "Can't create project item" when pressing "Apply to Sequence". How can I fix this?

Suggestion: would be really awesome if the extension could support multiple clips. So I can drag my entire clips into the extension and removing the gaps with only one click. Am I asking too much?
    Thanks in advance
  • Hey, awesome work! Huge timesaver!

Just two questions:
    1. Can't drag and drop the clip as you do in the demo video. Is there something that I should modify in any "preferences" section?
    2. Also: Sometimes I'm getting this pop up "Can't create project item" when pressing "Apply to Sequence". How can I fix this?

Suggestion: would be really awesome if the extension could support multiple clips. So I can drag my entire clips into the extension and removing the gaps with only one click. Am I asking too much?
    Thanks in advance
    Hi Gonzalo ,
    i'm very happy that you liked SR 
    1. if you can't drag and drop assume that you are a windows user , we are still working on enhancing the input to be more convenient  to both mac and windows  
    2. if that message heppen a lot please open a support ticket and send us a screen shot so we can further help 

your suggestion is amazing we will put it into account however for now you can collect all your clips in one sequence prepare or output the audio an you are done 
    Regards  .
  • Miika Turunen said: Immediate purchase! This is very handy for finding those moments where someone is speaking, if you have a lot of footage. In this scenario it's good that Silence Remover does not literally remove the silent parts, but leaves that option for the user. If ever there will be a way to remove silent parts automatically even from the sequence, it would be handy if the option to keep the silent parts and only separate them from the "non-silent" parts would be available like it is now.
    Thanks so much for this awesome tool! hi Miika ,
    i'm glad that it will save you a lot of time 
    we can add the option later we liked the (
    select label group ) method more so you can color the clip you don't want to remove blue before you delete the whole 40 silences  for instance check the tutorial at 01:57 

regards 
  • السلام عليكم النسخة التجريبية 
    اضافة الفيديو  يطلب استخراج الصوت من الفيديو المضاف وعند تعيين مسار للحفظ لا يتم الحفظ 
    اضافة الفيديو مباشر الى الاداة  سحب /افلات لا يظهر مستوى الصوت 
    عند تقطيع الفيديو التقطيع عشوائي بيكون  وايضا بيكون بعض اجزاء الصوت تم ازالتها 
    برنامج ادوبي يتوقف عن العمل في خانه عرض الفيديو احتاج الى اعادة التشغيل للعمل مرة ثانية 
    واهم خطوة هي عدم ظهور مؤشر المقطع الصوتي للتحكم في مكان القطع 

صورة توضيحية 
    اضافة الفيديو  يطلب استخراج الصوت من الفيديو المضاف وعند تعيين مسار للحفظ لا يتم الحفظ 
    برنامج ادوبي يتوقف عن العمل في خانه عرض الفيديو احتاج الى اعادة التشغيل للعمل مرة ثانية 

صورة توضيحية 
    عليكم السلام سامر 
    لو بتعمل على ويندوز فيه  عند تعيين مسار للحفظ الويندو تبع الحفظ بتكون ورا البرنامج ودا اللي بيعمل خلل 
    التقطيع ابدا ما بيكون عشوائي حاول تتابع الفيديو تبع الشرح وقريبا انزل فيديو بالعربي على القناة على اليوتيوب 

• plz help! i try open it in premiere but it keep flashing out fly-menu while refreshing again idk what i did wrong. it's really frustrated i can't use it
  • plz help! i try open it in premiere but it keep flashing out fly-menu while refreshing again idk what i did wrong. it's really frustrated i can't use it
    this is not a usual thing please open support ticket so we can help you further 

صورة توضيحية 
    this is an Arabic tutorial version 

• Any plans on having a davinci resolve version?
  • Any plans on having a davinci resolve version?
    sure we have a lot of updates coming we hope to be able to make version for davinci and aftereffects
  • Hey, fantastic tool, just thought of reporting some bugs I found with Adobe Premiere.

- The In/Out is inverted (not sure if I read it right), but the last Number (Out) is what changes the starting Cut Time.
    - The Lock function can bug out and not reset/change the second Number.
    - Minimum Time is broken if set below 1300 MS (it will endlessly loop the Timeline with Videos and Cut until it's fills up 24 hour of the timeline).

Cheers!

EDIT: I think I found the issue, there is something weird between Minimum Time and the Out Number and that's what causing the infinite loop.
  • Hey, i also want to try out the plugin because i've looked for something like that for years now.
    I tried out the plugin before i buy it so i am sure it is what i am looking for.
    I installed it and everything was fine but as i wanted to use this tool, is was flashing, reseting it self every second and after all not useable.
    Thats quite sad because it would really safe me a lot of time cutting out the silence. :(
    What could i do?

Cheers, Max!

EDIT: Well, now I could import the Video but then the window just disappears... :(
  • Hey, i also want to try out the plugin because i've looked for something like that for years now.
    I tried out the plugin before i buy it so i am sure it is what i am looking for.
    I installed it and everything was fine but as i wanted to use this tool, is was flashing, reseting it self every second and after all not useable.
    Thats quite sad because it would really safe me a lot of time cutting out the silence. :(
    What could i do?

Cheers, Max!

EDIT: Well, now I could import the Video but then the window just disappears... :(
    Hi Max ,
    please open a support ticket so we can help you more 
    i'm sure there is an easy fix 
  • Hey, fantastic tool, just thought of reporting some bugs I found with Adobe Premiere.

- The In/Out is inverted (not sure if I read it right), but the last Number (Out) is what changes the starting Cut Time.
    - The Lock function can bug out and not reset/change the second Number.
    - Minimum Time is broken if set below 1300 MS (it will endlessly loop the Timeline with Videos and Cut until it's fills up 24 hour of the timeline).

Cheers!

EDIT: I think I found the issue, there is something weird between Minimum Time and the Out Number and that's what causing the infinite loop.
    Hey Louis ,
    thank you i'm very happy that you are interested in Silence Remover 

the in and out is the silence/ Gaps in and out so maybe swap (as you said) would be more convenient 
    and thank you for the rest of the bug report we will make sure to check all next update 

regards  
  • 10/10 I love this product, has genuinely saved me hours at this point.

From my experience, silence remover isnt compatible when working with audio attached to anything over 1080p. 

Am I being dumb or is this correct? 
  • The plugin does not work in Adobe Premiere 2022. 

On two projects, I managed to make the plugin cut the video correctly only once. I ended up spending more time getting the plugin to work than if I just cut it by hand.

Besides. What if I recorded audio separately? What if I want to change the settings, but the process is already running (there is no stop button).
  • The plugin does not work in Adobe Premiere 2022. 

On two projects, I managed to make the plugin cut the video correctly only once. I ended up spending more time getting the plugin to work than if I just cut it by hand.

Besides. What if I recorded audio separately? What if I want to change the settings, but the process is already running (there is no stop button).
    Please open a support ticket i’m sure we can help you

From my experience, silence remover isnt compatible when working with audio attached to anything over 1080p. 

Hi,
    Thank you for your feed back
    The only trick to make silence remover faster is to use mp3 audio to load into it
    So you can work on any video format like 4k on premiere just load an mp3 file the same audio to silence remover

This is a step by step tutorial explain everything

Hi, Thank you for your feed back The only trick to make silence remover faster is to use mp3 audio to load into it So you can work on any video format like 4k on premiere just load an mp3 file the same audio to silence remover This is a step by step tutorial explain everything
    man i was so excited to buy this plugin, thinking about how much time it would save me. However its been a few months now, and this plugin has caused way more headaches than its solved. I can't suggest anyone buys this yet, as its clearly not a full product yet. 

It absolutely will not work on any footage over 1080p. "Cool no problem, just use the prepare audio button to bypass that." This has never worked for me once, and it probably never will. It crashes premier pro every single time. So if I DO want to use this plugin here's what I do. Load everything up on the timeline, render it out to 1080p with 24fps and a target bitrate of 20. Load that exported file back into premiere pro, and then I can run the silence everything plugin. So I have to drop quality and render files multiple times before the final export. I want this plugin to work so bad, but it's not there yet. I absolutely have not gotten my $40 worth out of this. 
  • Huke Lemon said: islam amin said: 10/10 I love this product, has genuinely saved me hours at this point.

Am I being dumb or is this correct?  Hi, Thank you for your feed back The only trick to make silence remover faster is to use mp3 audio to load into it So you can work on any video format like 4k on premiere just load an mp3 file the same audio to silence remover This is a step by step tutorial explain everything man i was so excited to buy this plugin, thinking about how much time it would save me. However its been a few months now, and this plugin has caused way more headaches than its solved. I can't suggest anyone buys this yet, as its clearly not a full product yet. 

It absolutely will not work on any footage over 1080p. "Cool no problem, just use the prepare audio button to bypass that." This has never worked for me once, and it probably never will. It crashes premier pro every single time. So if I DO want to use this plugin here's what I do. Load everything up on the timeline, render it out to 1080p with 24fps and a target bitrate of 20. Load that exported file back into premiere pro, and then I can run the silence everything plugin. So I have to drop quality and render files multiple times before the final export. I want this plugin to work so bad, but it's not there yet. I absolutely have not gotten my $40 worth out of this.  Hey Huke

the whole Idea from exporting
    mp3 is to be able to edit any kind or size of video even 8k footage
    also in order for (
    prepare audio) to work you should have adobe encoder installed 

please if you have any issue open a support ticket so we can help you further 

thank you 
  • Blinking interface (Premiere 2020)
  • السلام عليكم ...
    هل يمكن تفعل الاضافة على جهازين لدي ديسكتوب ولابتوب

وهل ممكن افعل نسخة بشكل تجريبي لمدة معين حتى اختبرها ؟
  • I see that in one of the options that you show in your video, you apply the cuts to another video above, it would be great if you made a plugin that copies cuts, it's something that I've been wanting in the premiere and it doesn't exist, being able to copy all the cuts from one track to another track.
  • While the tool requires a bit of "getting a sense" how to make it work, once you do it - it just does WONDERS! In the beginning I was sceptic, but now it eliminates hours of work.

Even if I don't remove silences right away, the visual aid of made cuts where potentially they might be needed is amazing. Just make sure to pre-render the full audio clip when working with a sequence and just sit back for the magic to happen.

4k works without issues as well. Thanks a ton for this tool!

• Great tool but need some improvments. 

The tool can't apply two times, to different clips, in the same sequence.

(image not showing, so here is a link to it: https://prnt.sc/IeGHbJZCp-EA)

Here I used the tool to the first clip (nest), but if I try to apply a new process (diferent file) to the second clip (nest), it will cut AGAIN the first clip.

So I need to create a sequence to each clip, use the tool individually and copy one by one to a new sequence to do a final sequence.  
    Is not the end of the world, but could be better.
  • Blinking interface (Premiere 2020)
    this is happening with (Premiere 2020)+(windows machines) only 
    however open a ticket for such an issue 
    thank you 
  • السلام عليكم ...
    هل يمكن تفعل الاضافة على جهازين لدي ديسكتوب ولابتوب

وهل ممكن افعل نسخة بشكل تجريبي لمدة معين حتى اختبرها ؟
    hi 
    النسخه تفعل لجهاز واحد 
    النسخه التجريبيه موجوده فقط اضغط على 
    TRY

• I see that in one of the options that you show in your video, you apply the cuts to another video above, it would be great if you made a plugin that copies cuts, it's something that I've been wanting in the premiere and it doesn't exist, being able to copy all the cuts from one track to another track.
    This looks like a really interesting option
    I'm definitely adding this option to my to-do list
    thanks
  • While the tool requires a bit of "getting a sense" how to make it work, once you do it - it just does WONDERS! In the beginning I was sceptic, but now it eliminates hours of work.

Even if I don't remove silences right away, the visual aid of made cuts where potentially they might be needed is amazing. Just make sure to pre-render the full audio clip when working with a sequence and just sit back for the magic to happen.

4k works without issues as well. Thanks a ton for this tool!

thank you Tomas
    I appreciate your feedback.

best regards 
  • Great tool but need some improvments. 

The tool can't apply two times, to different clips, in the same sequence.

(image not showing, so here is a link to it: https://prnt.sc/IeGHbJZCp-EA)

thank you for your feedback 
    you can simply achieve this by
    choosing another track and work on it from the Track Option 

thank you 

• Is there anyway to use this to be able to create markers or anything so I can auto edit to sentence breaks?