• great plugin! please add more styles!
  • great plugin! please add more styles!
    Hi Alon
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it :)

Yeah, adding new styles is in the plan, but it will take time
  • So i have a very long paragraph that I'm using and I'm splitting it by words. Text Force doesn't separate the layers but uses key frames on the source text. Is there a way to optimize this? I want to use the override but with Text Force not separating it into individual layers per word, i get a bit of an error and the script breaks. 
  • So i have a very long paragraph that I'm using and I'm splitting it by words. Text Force doesn't separate the layers but uses key frames on the source text. Is there a way to optimize this? I want to use the override but with Text Force not separating it into individual layers per word, i get a bit of an error and the script breaks. 

Hi Aaron

well, Text Force is designed to work on short paragraphs, but I'm working on an option to split long paragraphs before to animate. Coming in V1.1
    :)
  • Hi,
    is it possible to use Your plugin when the audio is speech? Will it sync?

Best regards,
  • Hi,
    is it possible to use Your plugin when the audio is speech? Will it sync?

Best regards,
    Hi George,
    the script is designed to work with music and every kind of audio track containing beats. So I'm not sure it's gonna work way you need. I suggest to try the trial version and see if it fits your needs.
    Cheers
  • great improvment in v1.1!!
    more styles and this script will be the greatest for text!
  • this plugin is making my text disappear instead of animate. can I get a refund or do you know how to fix this?

• this plugin is making my text disappear instead of animate. can I get a refund or do you know how to fix this?

Hi Mindy,
    please update to V1.1 and try again.
  • Hello,
    The plugin stoped to work for me with this error.
    https://ibb.co/1bv2Tdn
  • Hello,
    The plugin stoped to work for me with this error.
    https://ibb.co/1bv2Tdn
    Hi Emil,
    please open a support ticket, I need more info about the issue.
  • Hi, 

I just downloaded the trial version and trying to do a simple demo.
    I couldn't do that, not sure why.

After adding a simple paragraph, pressing "Animate", stays on:
    Splitting layer: 1

I tried with a small paragraph with 2 lines and another one with 5 lines and 
    I restarted After Effects. It's the same issue: "Splitting layer: 1"

After Effects is updated to the latest version.
  • S Savin said:
    Hi, 

Hi,
    I suggest to try to open the settings (button opposite to Animate) and disable the Progress bar.
    If it doesn't work please open a support ticket and I'll look into the issue.
  • S Savin said:
    Hi, 

Hi,
    After investigating the problem I discovered that there is a problem in the ScriptUI language execution that makes AE unresponsive when running long progress bars.
    The feature has been removed until a solution is found.
    Thanks for reporting it
  • I understand it can do simple thing but when tried to make complex music and precise marker place, it override marker and cut the length automatic. I can send my project to oversee for you.
  • I understand it can do simple thing but when tried to make complex music and precise marker place, it override marker and cut the length automatic. I can send my project to oversee for you.
    Hello Raju,
    sorry for the delay. Text Force v1.5 is coming this month with an updated audio sync engine, animations length adjust tools and more. It will let you deal with complex animations.

Cheers
    Marco
  • Hi, when I hit animate it doesn't split up the words into separate text layers. It generates a script. I'm not using a long paragraph. Just three words. Is there something I'm missing to have it separate into their own layers?
  • Hi, may I know if I can use the audio sync on text to speech audio? Like just put the text to speech audio then add text and force text will do the magic. I plan to make kinetic typography from text to speech audio. Judging from the video tutorial, it only syncs with beats? I just want to know before purchasing. Do you offer refunds?
  • Jordan Li said:
    Hi, when I hit animate it doesn't split up the words into separate text layers. It generates a script. I'm not using a long paragraph. Just three words. Is there something I'm missing to have it separate into their own layers?
    Hi Jordan, sorry for the delay. Please open a support ticket. In order to help you I need more info.
    Cheers
  • Hi, may I know if I can use the audio sync on text to speech audio? Like just put the text to speech audio then add text and force text will do the magic. I plan to make kinetic typography from text to speech audio. Judging from the video tutorial, it only syncs with beats? I just want to know before purchasing. Do you offer refunds?
    Hi Aver,
    I'm sorry, Text Force is designed for music sync and only detects beats, so I suppose it wouldn't work.
    Cheers
  • Hi there!

Text Force 1.5 is online: check the new features and fixes in version history tab.

Here the new features overview: 
  • Doesn't work since I updated it. Installs fine but the animate button does nothing.
  • Doesn't work since I updated it. Installs fine but the animate button does nothing.
    Hi Dominic,
    I know, I'm fixing the issue. I'll let you know when the update will be online.

Cheers
  • Hi there. V1.5.1 update is online and fixes the script initialization issue.
  • How do you animate by word but leave all words displayed? When I animate by word, they disappear one at a time. I would like to animate each word in a line but have them stay visible. Is this possible? Thanks. 
  • How do you animate by word but leave all words displayed? When I animate by word, they disappear one at a time. I would like to animate each word in a line but have them stay visible. Is this possible? Thanks. 

Hi David

if I understood, yes there is.

Enter the styles options, unselect all the styles but blink. Then disable the fade and overlap. When you animate, TF generate the blink animation by words, and all of them stay on screen.

Cheers

Marco

• This is a great plugin, but I can't buy it - as great as it is for animating, it makes adding things like dynamic boxes around text, very difficult. The reason being, every sentence gets it's own layer, which means if I wanted to make a shape layer that would dynamically alter to the length and size of the text, I'd have to do it for every. single. sentence.

What is a fast plugin to save time, would effectively lead me to a lot of time trying to make this work with a dynamic shape box around the text.

Is there any chance you might release an update where box options are included with the animations? Or perhaps a way to generate all of the text on a single layer as an option? I don't know the right solution for this, and I understand what I am asking is probably very difficult, but I thought I'd give feedback since I see so, so few options out there that offer dynamic boxes around subtitles/captions. Great plugin for text animations though.
  • This is a great plugin, but I can't buy it - as great as it is for animating, it makes adding things like dynamic boxes around text, very difficult. The reason being, every sentence gets it's own layer, which means if I wanted to make a shape layer that would dynamically alter to the length and size of the text, I'd have to do it for every. single. sentence.

What is a fast plugin to save time, would effectively lead me to a lot of time trying to make this work with a dynamic shape box around the text.

Is there any chance you might release an update where box options are included with the animations? Or perhaps a way to generate all of the text on a single layer as an option? I don't know the right solution for this, and I understand what I am asking is probably very difficult, but I thought I'd give feedback since I see so, so few options out there that offer dynamic boxes around subtitles/captions. Great plugin for text animations though.
    Hi Chris,

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean for "dynamic shape box". I added the background color feature just to isolate text from background. Have you tried it out? 
    If you mean something different, please share an example.