• Wow. What a lifesaver. Thanks for this script!
  • Just wanted to let you know that I'm incredibly broke at the moment, but is there a link where I could donate more to you once I've got income coming in again? This is really a very terrifically good tool, and I do want to pay what it's actually worth. 
  • Just buy it again and donate as much as you'd like. That's how NYOP works :-)
  • Any docs, on TrackerViz version 4.0? Looks like there are some
    new tools and it would be great to know how to use them.
    I am using this script in After Effects CS6 along with
    MochaPro 3. With this combination of tools, there is
    nothing that I can't track. :)
    Thanks.

• Any docs, on TrackerViz version 4.0? Looks like there are some
    new tools and it would be great to know how to use them.

If you click on the header image, you'll find some info.
  • This MIGHT be worth the download, but your video is too long and I'm not going to dedicate 45 minutes to watching something that really just needs a quick synopsis and demo.  You didn't get to the point quickly enough, so I'm moving on.  Maybe next time...
  • Mac OS 10.8.5 AE CC 2014
    wTrackerViz 4.0 Tried to average position of four nulls.  Undefined error. Tried it on 2 nulls. Undefined error.
    Tried it on 2 tracker points. Undefined error.
    upgraded to 4.1 same Undefined errors. and progress bar stalls half way and a new tracker guide is generated but without keyframes.
    Very sad right now.   Other functions don't seem to work either.  Is this script dead? 

• AE CC 2017.2
    TrackerViz 4.2

When hitting Execute Average Position for 2-3 Null layers I get this weird error prompt that only reads "undefined".

TrackerViz used to work perfectly before.

Any ideas?
  • AE CC 2017.2
    TrackerViz 4.2

When hitting Execute Average Position for 2-3 Null layers I get this weird error prompt that only reads "undefined".

TrackerViz used to work perfectly before.

Any ideas?
    Same here with latest CC 2018 version of Ae. any fix for this?
  • Some tool like this for the 3D tracker would be awweeesome! 

Anycase it seems like I might need this. 
  • CC2019... trackerviz_4.2.. Corner Pin , CC Power Pin - do not work correctly ( работают не корректно)..
  • CC2019... trackerviz_4.2.. Corner Pin , CC Power Pin - do not work correctly ( работают не корректно)..

Please open a support ticket here for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Can you make TrackerViz compatible with M1 Mac?
  • I've installed this a few times on different machines and I love it, but it always seems to install without the header image which makes loading TrackerViz open with an error message saying it's missing the header image every time. Any info on how to resolve this?
  • For anyone that gets the 'undefined' error. I had the same issue and figured out that if I had any 'locked' layers in the composition, I would get the error, and if I 'unlocked' the layers, TrackerViz worked correctly.