Zaebects Bundle
  • I'd love to get this bundle, but I already have modulation, so it doesn't seem worth it. Is there a way to take out the cost of plugins that are already bought?
  • Great bundle! I have a question, when i try to use the Physarum effect i instantly get a pink X across the frame. I cant seem to get rid of it, any idea if it's the effect or a setting in AE? 
  • Hi there, is everything from the bundle compatible with Apple's Silicon M1 ?
  • Hi there, is everything from the bundle compatible with Apple's Silicon M1 ?
    Hello! Sorry for delay. Yes, all plugins from bundle are compatible with M1

Great bundle! I have a question, when i try to use the Physarum effect i instantly get a pink X across the frame. I cant seem to get rid of it, any idea if it's the effect or a setting in AE? 
    Hi! You need to register your plugin in After Effects

I'd love to get this bundle, but I already have modulation, so it doesn't seem worth it. Is there a way to take out the cost of plugins that are already bought?
    Hello! Please, open support ticket, where we can discuss this question with Admin
  • Hi, when exporting a comp, the effect is not rendered. Why? AE 22.4.0 MAC 0S 12.5.01
  • Would love to purchase -- but AE 2023 throws error on the trial version. 
  • Would love to purchase -- but AE 2023 throws error on the trial version. 

Please open a support ticket  for assistance: https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • It says it works in Premiere Pro, and I would love to try this out but how do you download the PP version, I only get the AE one when I download it from aescripts. I've followed the instructions provided in the notes, but it still doesn't show up. 
  • It says it works in Premiere Pro, and I would love to try this out but how do you download the PP version, I only get the AE one when I download it from aescripts. I've followed the instructions provided in the notes, but it still doesn't show up. 
    Premiere and AE use the same plugin. Please follow the installation instructions or use the aescripts + aeplugins manager to install.

If you need further assistance, please open a support ticket.