• Hi, (not creating a ticket because the plugin worked before the v17.5)

Any idea when you'll have a compatible version out for the new AE update? 

Thanks
    Manual Installation seems to do the trick. https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-installer-faq/
  • Our ZXP installer will offer to do the manual install so no need to do it yourself ;-)
  • Howdy, I was wondering if there is an estimate on a version that will be compatible with AE 17.5.1?
  • Ethan Estes said:
    Howdy, I was wondering if there is an estimate on a version that will be compatible with AE 17.5.1?
    Flow is tested for compatibility with every version of AE before it's released to the public. 17.5.1 works perfectly without issues.

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Not working in AE 17.5.1 / Big Sur 
     please help!
  • Not working in AE 17.5.1 / Big Sur 
     please help!
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Love the tool, saved my life multiple times, but the download-section of the preset packs does not seem to function. When directly accessing the link it is behind a forbidden layer. Couldn't find a link on your website.
    Can you give back access to those? Lost them after computer transfer.
    Thanks a lot!
  • Love the tool, saved my life multiple times, but the download-section of the preset packs does not seem to function. When directly accessing the link it is behind a forbidden layer. Couldn't find a link on your website.
    Can you give back access to those? Lost them after computer transfer.
    Thanks a lot!
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • In Chi said:
    stuck on FLY - OUT MENU. Refresh , reinstalling doesn't work. you should update this bug . (my ae ver is 17.5.1)

If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Is there a headless version? Or some expression way to just have the apply button on kbar?
  • Sean Dunn said:
    Is there a headless version? Or some expression way to just have the apply button on kbar?
    Nope! Because... what would it even apply? If you want to discuss this feature request in more detail, open a support ticket.
  • Updated to latest version of AE on jan 13th and Flow no longer appears in extensions, even after re-installing.
  • Updated to latest version of AE on jan 13th and Flow no longer appears in extensions, even after re-installing.
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    I was having the same issue, Drew.  With all ZXP files.  You may have already noticed.  But there is an updated ZXP Installer. And it's working great! 
  • Hi, Simple question — Flow is ok with the new Mac M1 Silicon and Big Sur ? — If it's Yes it's great but if it's No when it will be ? — Thanks
  • Doesn't work on AE2021, any update here?
  • Doesn't work on AE2021, any update here?
    Works great in 2021. If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • When will this be compatible with AE 2021?
  • When will this be compatible with AE 2021?
    Hi Lori! Flow has been compatible with AE 2021 since about 6 months before AE 2021 was released to the public.

If you're seeing any issues, then just like my comments above recommend: please open a support ticket instead.
  • PLEASE
    PLEASE
    let me just have text not the curve diagram
    I can't read QUAD half the time, find it really hard to find, would love a simple word list.
    That is how my brain works. Details not freaking icons

Can I make a request for favourites and defaulsts to be on at the same time... or do I need to save out al the defaults... I can just do that! 
    Be nice if you could have them both though

• PLEASE
    PLEASE
    let me just have text not the curve diagram
    I can't read QUAD half the time, find it really hard to find, would love a simple word list.
    That is how my brain works. Details not freaking icons

Can I make a request for favourites and defaulsts to be on at the same time... or do I need to save out al the defaults... I can just do that! 
    Be nice if you could have them both though

We have plans for future versions on how to modify the library experience. For now, though, you can always just scale up the library icon size in Flow preferences.
  • Playing with the trial ... from what I can tell, the curves are different when applied as keyframes vs expressions, right?
    E.g., if I apply Quint to keyframes, it's not the same curve as applying it as an expression. It's not a true Quint when keyframed.

I.e.: 

• Playing with the trial ... from what I can tell, the curves are different when applied as keyframes vs expressions, right?
    E.g., if I apply Quint to keyframes, it's not the same curve as applying it as an expression. It's not a true Quint when keyframed.
    That's correct! After Effects uses cubic bezier curves for the graph editor & keyframe easing, and so it is not at all possible to get true non-cubic curve interpolation for keyframes. We mention this in the docs– the presets, when applied as keyframes, are approximations.
  • Thanks Zack. Did you know the download is not working for the other curve libraries? I wonder where I saved them before?
  • Thanks Zack. Did you know the download is not working for the other curve libraries? I wonder where I saved them before?
    To download right-click and choose 'Save File As' and if the browser stops the download, tell it to go ahead. Unfortunately browsers think that any download that contains javascript code must be malicious so you need to tell it that you are ok with it.
  • save link as...
    then Keep
    Chrome is blocking the download site
  • save link as...
    then Keep
    Chrome is blocking the download site
    You need to tell Chrome you want to Keep the file:

• I love flow so much! Thanks for this tool, it really helped me bring my animations to a new level. I do have a question though.

Is it possible to somehow integrate how the easing will look like when I use it before actually using it?
    If I'm doing an animation and I'm not quite sure which easing would look best I have to try everything on the example to see it visualized.
    On the Description page you can see the easing in action and it would be incredible to also have that function in the interface in after effects in some way.
  • Is it possible to somehow integrate how the easing will look like when I use it before actually using it?
    Thanks for the feedback! We've been considering this for a future version of Flow; it's a request we're aware of and listening to :)
  • Thanks for the feedback! We've been considering this for a future version of Flow; it's a request we're aware of and listening to :)
    Awesome! That sounds great. I'm already so excited about that feature. Please keep going

• Having problems with AE 2022 Version: Flow doesn't show up in the extensions panel.

• The newest version of AE 2022 doesn't show Flow in the extensions panel. What to do?
  • The newest version of AE 2022 doesn't show Flow in the extensions panel. What to do?

Have you tried reinstalling? If you still have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • will this work for after effects cc 2022? the newest version ?
  • will this work for after effects cc 2022? the newest version ?
    Yes. And if you have any technical or customer support issues, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Anyone else having issues trying to download the additional preset packs? 
  • Anyone else having issues trying to download the additional preset packs? 

Try using a different browser.

Or Right-click and 'Save-As' then look on the bottom bar and tell the browser the file is safe and you would like to keep it.

For some reason Chrome thinks any javascript code must be malicious.
  • Does this work with AE 22.2? 

I absolutely love Flow and use it on almost every project. 
  • Does this work with AE 22.2?
    Yes is does. If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • Can you please disable that "anonymous statistics" message? I cant get it away and it makes my screen look cluttered .
  • Can you please disable that "anonymous statistics" message? I cant get it away and it makes my screen look cluttered .
    You can press the 'ok' button to dismiss it. If this still isn't working, or if you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.
  • I absolutely love flow! However, I was wondering if there would ever be an update to add animation previews for the curves like in the description for the product? I realize doing that for custom curves would probably be a hassle, but it would be so useful to have it for the default curves. It would be nice to have that preview in my work flow so I wouldn't have to use something like https://easings.net to reference the feel I want..
  • I use flow and have it docked at all times. I was wondering if there's a possibility of getting an official dark/greyscale theme for the UI? I would love it it the UI wasn't as prominent. I made a custom theme, but changing the CEP files causes issues in AE 22.3. 

• I use flow and have it docked at all times. I was wondering if there's a possibility of getting an official dark/greyscale theme for the UI? I would love it it the UI wasn't as prominent. I made a custom theme, but changing the CEP files causes issues in AE 22.3. 

Noted! Flow already ships with two themes, accessible from the Settings panel; could be worth seeing if the other one does the trick.

Noted! Flow already ships with two themes, accessible from the Settings panel; could be worth seeing if the other one does the trick.

Thanks for the consideration. I've used both themes. I like them both, but since the UI has become second nature to me I don't need the buttons to be so prominent. 
  • I am not sure if this is the right place for feature requests, but here I go anyways;

It would be great if we could assign a keyboard shortcut to the apply button. 
  • Where is the unwanted overshoot coming from?
    If I click on a 0-80 curve with no overshoot it works once. BUt the next time I use it it adds over-shoot. Can anyone explain what this is all about?
  • The trial has a banner that covers the top handle of the graph.. difficult to asses with this in the way:
  • The trial has a banner that covers the top handle of the graph.. difficult to asses with this in the way:
    Can you try making the window bigger?

• Is there a document anywhere that kind of describes what each ease/curve does? For example what does quarkout do? Makes image ease out quickly? Delays ease in the middle?