AEInfoGraphics 2
  • Product does not work in AE 2022. It says its compatible but its not. I cannot open the extension window. Tried restarting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Nothing works. Other extensions open fine. This plugin needs to be updated.
  • Buyer beware; plugin is not currently working in AE 2022.
  • Has this been updated for 2022 yet?
  • 你好,我是WIN10系统,在导入CSV的时候,导入不了,改成了后缀TXT再次导入,可以导入但依然是乱码
  • I just want people to be aware: like a few others have said, this product DOES NOT work on the current version of Adobe AE. In fact, I tried it with the 2020 & 2019 version and still nothing.

Avoid buying until the issues are resolved. However, since the last update was in 2019, and this is the only product the author has sold, I think it is safe to say this is a dead product. :-(
  • 你好,我是WIN10系统,在导入CSV的时候,导入不了,改成了后缀TXT再次导入,可以导入但依然是乱码
    Hi Shuai,

Could you please share your screenshots and your csv file? 
  • I just want people to be aware: like a few others have said, this product DOES NOT work on the current version of Adobe AE. In fact, I tried it with the 2020 & 2019 version and still nothing.

Avoid buying until the issues are resolved. However, since the last update was in 2019, and this is the only product the author has sold, I think it is safe to say this is a dead product. :-(
    Hi Leroy,

The product is working on the current version. Have you tried this?: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/

• csv import doesn't work; need to be renamed with "txt" extension.
    I don't understand WHY it is not in the documentation as it seems to be that case for everybody

Lots of basic error with new javascript expression engine -> please correct this !!

but the extension is working
    on ae 22.1.1 ; javascript expression engine, win 10

• BS Lau said:
    csv import doesn't work; need to be renamed with "txt" extension.
    Lots of basic error with new javascript expression engine
    but the extension is working
    on ae 22.1.1 ; javascript expression engine, win 10

Hi Lau,

Are you sure your data properly formatted according to the manual. Could you please share your data?
  • BS Lau said:

Hi Lau,

Are you sure your data properly formatted according to the manual. Could you please share your data?
    Yes, please see the attached file.
    I've juste duplicated csv files then replace csv by txt, then it worked
    None of csv worked, only txt files

• BS Lau said:
    BS Lau said:

Hi Lau,

Yes, please see the attached file.
    I've juste duplicated csv files then replace csv by txt, then it worked
    None of csv worked, only txt files

Thank you Lau. If you still have a problem could you please open a support ticket?
  • Question: Is there any reason why my data is filled up to hundred percent in the circle chart? I need to have the exact numbers and they are in milliards of swiss francs so no reason to calculate them togetherimage for the guide info:

• Worthless. No updates in years and it’s literally no better than a MOGRT pack from a stock site. I really regret buying this. Not even close to being worth the price.
  • Doesn't work with negative numbers.
  • Is there a simple way to change the separator from a comma to a period?
    I have to use a comma for decimals (e. g. 12,5 %) and a period as a separator in large numbers (e. g. 100.000 Euro).
  • this plugin just stopped working, it worked fine in AE 2024, and now it does not work, I click on the extension and nothing happens.
  • this plugin just stopped working, it worked fine in AE 2024, and now it does not work, I click on the extension and nothing happens.

please see this FAQ: https://aescripts.com/knowledgebase/index/view/faq/zxp-cep-extension-won-t-open/ ;

if you still need help, please open a Support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1