• good evening why i cant preview mogrt files although i made mp4+png files with same name like mogrt and even when i try double click any mogrt file i see only ( successfully imported ) but nothing imported in fact and when try to drag and drop i got ( mogrt is not supported format ) ???? i hope this issues will be fixed soon i don't know why there is alot of issues ??
    Hi Mohammed,
    You can add preview to your MOGRT files using our new Aep To Mogrt tool:
    It's not clear what software you are using to import the file. Is it PPro or After Effects?
    thank you very much for quick respond yes the software is PPro and if you please make a long video tutorial to learn us how to make a preview with aeptomogrt and use it in aeviewer thnx in advance
    We have a tutorial over here:

After you will add the preview with this script, you don't need to do any extra steps in Aeviewer to have previews.
  • Hi, when I start the extension I get this error in the extension window:

Error 300
    IOError: I/O Error at line 47

and after clicking [ok] in the error message a AE error message:

JavaScript Alert - file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/Aeviewer/index.html

Mac Monterey AE 22.1.1
  • Hi, when I start the extension I get this error in the extension window:

Error 300
    IOError: I/O Error at line 47

and after clicking [ok] in the error message a AE error message:

JavaScript Alert - file:///Library/Application%20Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/Aeviewer/index.html

Mac Monterey AE 22.1.1
    Hi, please open a support ticket  and attach your system specs.
  • 2.02 Pro version doesn't seem to work on AE 2022 on my Mac.
  • 2.02 Pro version doesn't seem to work on AE 2022 on my Mac.
    Hi,
    please open a support ticket  and provide more information on what exactly doesn't work and if you have any errors.
  • Just wondering, what does AE Viewer need an internet connection for? My firewall popped up asking to allow it network communication.
  • Just wondering, what does AE Viewer need an internet connection for? My firewall popped up asking to allow it network communication.

To check available notifications.
  • Is there documentation on how best to use this in combination with Adobe Libraries?

• Is there documentation on how best to use this in combination with Adobe Libraries?

You can open your Creative Cloud Files folder (under My Documents) and browse it through the Aeviewer. If you need any additional functions, please let me know by opening the request via support ticket form.
  • This tool is just amazing, and saves me so much time. Thank you!
  • This tool is just amazing, and saves me so much time. Thank you!
    Thanks Jonathan! A new update with more features and fixes is coming soon!
  • Hi, I'm on the latest version (2.0.2) but when I start the extension it keeps telling me to update (and restart it). I can create a collection but I can't add anything to it.
  • Hi, I'm on the latest version (2.0.2) but when I start the extension it keeps telling me to update (and restart it). I can create a collection but I can't add anything to it.

Hi, Please open a support ticket
  • Hi , I see in your last version's new features something about responsive MOGRTs and some kind of way to resize the scene... Sounds like I've missed something, cuz I've never heard anything about that ! Is there someone that could give a clue on how it works :-p ?

Thanks !
    Hadrien
  • Hi,

I prepared collections and I want to share my collections with my team members and my other computer.

Is there any possiblity to export or share with them?

Thanks! 

Orcun
  • Hi,

I prepared collections and I want to share my collections with my team members and my other computer.

Is there any possiblity to export or share with them?

Thanks! 

Orcun
    Hi, this feature is under the development. Please, open a support ticket and I'll send you a beta verson.
  • Not working on CC 2022
  • Hi , I see in your last version's new features something about responsive MOGRTs and some kind of way to resize the scene... Sounds like I've missed something, cuz I've never heard anything about that ! Is there someone that could give a clue on how it works :-p ?

Thanks !
    Hadrien
    Hi, unfortunately I can't record a video overview of all features and explain it in great details. All my setup left in Kyiv. Instead, I've uploaded an example with AEP and MOGRT files with adaptive resolution example:

Inside AEP file you can see a "Resize me" comp where you can see how the how the adaptation was built.
    If you will open Essential Graphics Panel, you will see two properties that are responsible for Width and Height of the comp\scene. On each import of MOGRT file inside Premiere Pro, Aeviewer will modify those properties and set sequence width and height there.

Thanks !
    Hadrien
    Hi, unfortunately I can't record a video overview of all features and explain it in great details. All my setup left in Kyiv. Instead, I've uploaded an example with AEP and MOGRT files with adaptive resolution example:

Inside AEP file you can see a "Resize me" comp where you can see how the how the adaptation was built.
    If you will open Essential Graphics Panel, you will see two properties that are responsible for Width and Height of the comp\scene. On each import of MOGRT file inside Premiere Pro, Aeviewer will modify those properties and set sequence width and height there.
    I 'm excessively grateful for the time you took to give me a feedback and materials. Thank you 
    Man, am I wrong or did you safely escaped from that s**t ? If so, hope your family and friends too ! 
  • Hello, also having problems with this, I believe the extension VideoHive is using it and from the comments I've read, it's incompatible with Adobe Premiere 2022. Looking for a fix. Thanks!
  • Hello, also having problems with this, I believe the extension VideoHive is using it and from the comments I've read, it's incompatible with Adobe Premiere 2022. Looking for a fix. Thanks!
    Hi, please open a support ticket and bring some more details on what exactly doesn't works for you. Thanks. :)
  • Hi I tried using this, but it doesn't appear to be able to see network locations on windows when mounted as a network location instead of as a drive letter.  It can see drive letters obviously, but if I have a network volume for example, mounted in windows like \\192.168.0.1\volume1 it won't see that mount point or volume, even if I make a shortcut to that and put it on my desktop.  If I try to drag and drop a shortcut into AE viewers favorites it says "Wrong Project Format".  Would love to use this, but that's a deal breaker in my environment unfortunately!
  • Hi I tried using this, but it doesn't appear to be able to see network locations on windows when mounted as a network location instead of as a drive letter.  It can see drive letters obviously, but if I have a network volume for example, mounted in windows like \\192.168.0.1\volume1 it won't see that mount point or volume, even if I make a shortcut to that and put it on my desktop.  If I try to drag and drop a shortcut into AE viewers favorites it says "Wrong Project Format".  Would love to use this, but that's a deal breaker in my environment unfortunately!
    Hi, please open a support ticket, I will assist you with that.
  • I have an asset folder, which has lots of sub folders in it, including SFX, green screen, stock footage, etc.
    When I tried the free AEViewer version in Premiere to search a SFX on my asset folder, it doesn't show up any result at all, even in the sub folders where all the files located.
    I'm using a plugin called ProImporter, which has a powerful search function that can browse through all sub folders. Does AEViewer also have this function? If it does, how do I enable it? Or this feature only avaiable in the pro version? Thanks for reading.

P/s: Oh nvm, it works wonderful now. I tried to replicate the bug but didn't work.

I also notice that when import files into my project, it doesn't appear in the folder that I assigned to in the project bin window (E.g. SFX folder that I highlighted before using AEViewer for import). Will you guys implement this feature in the future?
  • I have an asset folder, which has lots of sub folders in it, including SFX, green screen, stock footage, etc.
    When I tried the free AEViewer version in Premiere to search a SFX on my asset folder, it doesn't show up any result at all, even in the sub folders where all the files located.
    I'm using a plugin called ProImporter, which has a powerful search function that can browse through all sub folders. Does AEViewer also have this function? If it does, how do I enable it? Or this feature only avaiable in the pro version? Thanks for reading.

P/s: Oh nvm, it works wonderful now. I tried to replicate the bug but didn't work.

I also notice that when import files into my project, it doesn't appear in the folder that I assigned to in the project bin window (E.g. SFX folder that I highlighted before using AEViewer for import). Will you guys implement this feature in the future?
    Hi, I'm glad that it works now. :)
    By default Aeviewer imports inside it's own dedicated folder. You have suggested a nice feature. I'll implement it in the coming updates. Please, open a support ticket that I could send you a first beta version with this feature.
  • Hi. I'm trying to install on a 2022 Mac Studio Max, and keep getting this message "“install Aeviewer.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software." Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
  • Hi. I'm trying to install on a 2022 Mac Studio Max, and keep getting this message "“install Aeviewer.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software." Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!

Hi, please open a support ticket.
  • Hi! The free version doesnt support creating of packages? After the package is created, can anyone install it with the free version?
  • Hi! The free version doesnt support creating of packages? After the package is created, can anyone install it with the free version?
    Only a Pro version can create packages.
    Packages can be installed by both the Pro and Free versions of Aeviewer :-)
  • Just downloaded AEViewer (free version) but it's not letting me preview AE projects. Is that option only available in AEViewer Pro?
  • Just downloaded AEViewer (free version) but it's not letting me preview AE projects. Is that option only available in AEViewer Pro?
    Hi, looks like you need to create a preview first.
    Here is the video tutorial on how to do that:

• Hi folks. Seems like a great product, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to run it. I've run the downloaded installer, as well as the AEScripts install manager, and I still don't see it in either After Effects' scripts, windows scripts, or effects. I've found nothing explaining where to find it in the many videos and gifs you've posted.

I realize I'm probably being very dumb here, but I'd love some kind of tips for where to find it once installed.
  • Hi folks. Seems like a great product, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to run it. I've run the downloaded installer, as well as the AEScripts install manager, and I still don't see it in either After Effects' scripts, windows scripts, or effects. I've found nothing explaining where to find it in the many videos and gifs you've posted.

I realize I'm probably being very dumb here, but I'd love some kind of tips for where to find it once installed.

You need to restart After Effects then go to Window->Extensions->Aeviewer
  • Hi
    I have a package that I produced on the aftereffects consisting of 250 items in different categories
    I intend to sell it on on a template Market, but I can't do that because I don't have an item viewer so that the buying customer can display all these items as some of the bigger packages do
    Can I obtain a commercial license or any license that enables me to use your product such as attaching it to my package
    Or a way you can suggest it to me please
    I hope you understand my need
    thank you
  • Hi, we have a system and licensing framework for that.
    Please open a support ticket to get more details.
    https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1800&direct=1
  • Every single time I open AE, AEViewer pings me with notifications that I have cleared ten times by now. I have restarted the machine, updated everything, pressed "clear" and even read the notifications. But they come back every single launch.

I know it sounds dramatic, but this is annoying enough for me to remove AEViewer from my workspace. It just drives me nuts. Is there any way to stop getting spammed by this plugin? It is the only AE script/plugin I've ever gotten that insists on pinging me with news.

I appreciate the help!
  • Every single time I open AE, AEViewer pings me with notifications that I have cleared ten times by now. I have restarted the machine, updated everything, pressed "clear" and even read the notifications. But they come back every single launch.

I know it sounds dramatic, but this is annoying enough for me to remove AEViewer from my workspace. It just drives me nuts. Is there any way to stop getting spammed by this plugin? It is the only AE script/plugin I've ever gotten that insists on pinging me with news.

I appreciate the help!

Hi Sam, apologies for that. This is something that shouldn't happen for sure. Could you please open a support ticket? We will fix that shortly
  • Hello
    I'm working on some presets for myself and I'm using AEViewer.
    Is it possible to drop the preset into the my project I'm working on with a couple of effects on it?
    I would like to control the layer with some sliders and checkboxes ect..

Thank you
  • Hello
    Is it possible to drop the preset into the my project I'm working on with a couple of effects on it?

Thank you

You can create presets (.FFX) natively in After Effects and then apply those via Aeviewer.
  • Hello

Thank you

You can create presets (.FFX) natively in After Effects and then apply those via Aeviewer.
    I think you misunderstood me
    I have some motion graphic composition that I reuse, not an effect
    I want to manipulate the motion graphic after I import it with some slider controls and checkboxes.
    But I can't find a way on how to do that. the only way I can think of is pre-comping everything again and add the slider controls/checkboxes, but then I would have to either open the comp every time i want to edit something, or copy the comp inside and paste it out every time which is not very intuitive
  • Hello

Thank you

I think you misunderstood me
    I have some motion graphic composition that I reuse, not an effect
    I want to manipulate the motion graphic after I import it with some slider controls and checkboxes.
    But I can't find a way on how to do that. the only way I can think of is pre-comping everything again and add the slider controls/checkboxes, but then I would have to either open the comp every time i want to edit something, or copy the comp inside and paste it out every time which is not very intuitive
    You need to precompose it and add `_Out` and the end of the comp's name.
  • Hi , i have purchased the product and running it for a while. Great idea but in action....

1. It is extremely sluggish, I need to wait for at least 10 seconds to drop a video or image to a collection before trying to drop the next one
    2. It is iprossible to select all images or videos in a folder and drop them in a collection
    3. generally all navigation whithin the plugin is extremelly sluggish

At this pace and having the banks of stuff i need to pass through the plugin it is a VERY furstrating proccedure

PC
    Processor AMD Ryzen 9 7900X 12-Core Processor               4.70 GHz
    Installed RAM 64,0 GB (63,1 GB usable)GRAPHICS CARD : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

OS
    Edition Windows 11 Home
    Version 22H2
    OS build 22621.963
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

Any suggestions?

• Hi Athanasios, this is not normal behaviour of Aeviewer and it's the first time I hear about something like that. I have replied to your support ticket. Don't worry, we will definitely figure out what's the problem with the machine and fix it right away.
  • Hi
    The biggest feature - preview ae projects (without prerendering)- doeasen't seems working on aeviewer-2.0.3. It suppose to work on free AEV2 also, or only on AEVpro? What do I do wrong here? 
  • Hi
    The biggest feature - preview ae projects (without prerendering)- doeasen't seems working on aeviewer-2.0.3. It suppose to work on free AEV2 also, or only on AEVpro? What do I do wrong here? 

Hi, please open a support ticket
  • Hi there!

First of all, I like to thank you for creating such an amazing plugin! It really helps us out finding and organizing presets/templates.

I do have one suggestion. Is it possible to search more than one combination of file names? Like for example, when I search "flame alpha" I only get files with that exact name. If another word is between those two, it doesn't show up. Idealy, you would see a list with all the files containing those two words (Like Windows does).

Is that possible to add in a future update?
  • Hi there!

First of all, I like to thank you for creating such an amazing plugin! It really helps us out finding and organizing presets/templates.

I do have one suggestion. Is it possible to search more than one combination of file names? Like for example, when I search "flame alpha" I only get files with that exact name. If another word is between those two, it doesn't show up. Idealy, you would see a list with all the files containing those two words (Like Windows does).

Is that possible to add in a future update?
    Hi, thank you for your comment. Please, open support ticket on this matter to discuss the feature.
  • I just tested it and I love that you can drag release projects to the timeline and everything is there. My question is, is it possible to add a preview screen with sound like in the videos to the projects in the pro version? I am interested in purchasing the Pro version, but I would like to know if a preview can be added to prproj projects I'm talking exclusively about premiere pro
  • I know that the option to prerender could be the same and better, but I can't find a video that shows how the option is in premiere pro, I would like to see how it works