• Very nice work, this is amazing!  Just bought it and now I have a new toy to play with!  Thank you SO much.  
  • Very nice work, this is amazing!  Just bought it and now I have a new toy to play with!  Thank you SO much.  
    You are a regular customer of our toys. ;)
    Thank you
  • Hi!

I'm using a MAC, but I can't duplicate one layer without inheriting it.

• Hi!

Hi,
    By using cmd+click / control+click on "Duplicate" button you can duplicate one layer without inheriting.
    If you have any issues please open a support ticket.
    Thanks

• Hi!

Hi,
    By using cmd+click / control+click on "Duplicate" button you can duplicate one layer without inheriting.
    Thanks

I'm in trouble because command + click doesn't respond...

I'll open the support ticket!
    Thank you.
  • I'm currently testing out this tool (I really like it), however, like an earlier comment stated... I'm on a mac, and when I control+click, I get a pop-up window with the following options: "Back", "Forward", "Print", and "View Page Source"... and when I click to clear the pop-up box, the layer doesn't duplicate—nothing happens. The pop-up box seems to interrupt the functionality of the control+click option. And, if I cmd+click the duplicate button, the layer duplicates, but still inherits the properties of the layer it's duplicating... and moves accordingly. I can't seem to duplicate a layer so that it doesn't inherit.

• Hi!

Hi,
    Thanks

I'm in trouble because command + click doesn't respond...

I'll open the support ticket!
    Thank you.
    Hi,
    I apologize for this problem.
    Please install the latest update and check it out.
    Thanks
  • I'm currently testing out this tool (I really like it), however, like an earlier comment stated... I'm on a mac, and when I control+click, I get a pop-up window with the following options: "Back", "Forward", "Print", and "View Page Source"... and when I click to clear the pop-up box, the layer doesn't duplicate—nothing happens. The pop-up box seems to interrupt the functionality of the control+click option. And, if I cmd+click the duplicate button, the layer duplicates, but still inherits the properties of the layer it's duplicating... and moves accordingly. I can't seem to duplicate a layer so that it doesn't inherit.

Hi,
    The problem was with me.
    In the new update, some items were updated.
    I hope this problem is also solved (Cmd + clicking function on duplicate button, anchor point management and layer arrangement section). In addition, I added Alt+Click for the same function.
    Please install the latest update and tell me the result.
    Thanks
  • Just updated the tool, and the option+click funtion works perfectly on my mac... thanks!
  • When using the "Arrangement Layers" section to sequence layers, is there a way to specify how many frames each layer is shifted from the other? Thanks.

Oh wait, I just figured it out... the shift is determined by whatever the duration of the timeline is set to... nice.
  • When using the "Arrangement Layers" section to sequence layers, is there a way to specify how many frames each layer is shifted from the other? Thanks.

Oh wait, I just figured it out... the shift is determined by whatever the duration of the timeline is set to... nice.
    By default, the number of selected layers is arranged by selected work area.
    In this way, for example, if we have 5 layers and our work area duration is 5 seconds, each layer is placed with a difference of one second.
    With this method and changing the work area duration, we can achieve the desired result.

• Thanks Masoud!
  • I like the idea of this tool -- it is not as intuitive as it potentially could be.  But, I'm slowly starting to get it.  Also, more intuitive controllable anchor points would be very helpful!
  • Is there any way to duplicate on a path?
  • Is there any way to duplicate on a path?
    By this extension you can duplicate layers on a pattern.
    It is a very good idea to duplicate layers on on a path. Maybe I will apply it in the next update.
  • Please add parameter for shifting layers into Layers arrangement. Now they are shifting per 42 frames. It's too long. I want shifting per 1 or 5 frames, how can I do this?
  • Please add parameter for shifting layers into Layers arrangement. Now they are shifting per 42 frames. It's too long. I want shifting per 1 or 5 frames, how can I do this?
    Hi Igor,
    The layers arrangement section follows the work area duration. You can limit the work area duration to achieve the desired result.