• Thank you very much. You have developed a beautiful plugin. I may come back with two or three more questions.

Many greetings
    Harald 
  • Thank you very much. You have developed a beautiful plugin. I may come back with two or three more questions.

Many greetings
    Harald 
    Thank you for the kind words. For support it is best to send us an email to our support at heliumX.tv or open a support ticket. Aharon
  • Hello Aharon, now I have two more questions:
    - Is it possible to export the 3D objects possibly as .obj?
    - Can a texture only be mapped to one side of an object?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Harald
  • Hello Aharon, now I have two more questions:
    - Is it possible to export the 3D objects possibly as .obj?
    - Can a texture only be mapped to one side of an object?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Harald
    Hi , no OBJ export for now. You can assign the texture of objects with UVs and so path some of it, please send us an email for further help with this. Aharon
  • Hi Everyone,

I've been using Helium to import some 3D VDB files of explosions to put onto a 2D map. I've got them working but they import at the start of the timeline and whenever I shift them forwards they disappear. I've tried all sorts like looping/ interpreting the footage. 

Does anyone know why this is and how to get around it?

Thanks 

• Hi Everyone,

I've been using Helium to import some 3D VDB files of explosions to put onto a 2D map. I've got them working but they import at the start of the timeline and whenever I shift them forwards they disappear. I've tried all sorts like looping/ interpreting the footage. 

Does anyone know why this is and how to get around it?

Thanks 

Hi, Could you please open a support ticket ? Aharon
  • Thank´s Aharon!
  • Hi Aharon,

Just signed up yesterday for Helium and I'm very impressed!  Can I just confirm a workflow with you?
    If I want to loop a VDB file, the only way I've found to do this is by nesting the comp within another comp and using time remapping.  I couldn't extend or time remap the original VDB file and I couldn't use the Helium set up option to achieve this either. Not a complaint, I just wanted to check this is the best option?

Thanks
    Graham