Backgrounds 2
  • Oh Sweet lord, Mr. Horse.  
    One little sentence would have saved me so much time and Tylenol:

"Animation Composer or Premiere Composer are REQUIRED in order to use Backgrounds 2."  [or any other packs].

The words "for Composer" and "works with Composer" sounded like marketing, but nowhere on your maddening website does it make clear that the Composer is necessary.  Please update your info, here and on your site, to save others from the mule-kick in the face that I went through.

Aside from all that, this looks to be very useful, and thank you for all the customization features!

Charlie
  • Oh Sweet lord, Mr. Horse.  
    One little sentence would have saved me so much time and Tylenol:

"Animation Composer or Premiere Composer are REQUIRED in order to use Backgrounds 2."  [or any other packs].

The words "for Composer" and "works with Composer" sounded like marketing, but nowhere on your maddening website does it make clear that the Composer is necessary.  Please update your info, here and on your site, to save others from the mule-kick in the face that I went through.

Aside from all that, this looks to be very useful, and thank you for all the customization features!

Charlie
    Hello Charlie, 

Thanks for pointing this out. We're going to review the wording and try to improve this.

Kind regards, 

~ Alexander from Mister Horse team