• I try tu buy but appear error in plugin

1. "RekaGrid.plugin" is damaged, and can't be opened

2. After effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for ReaGrid.plugin (48::72)

3. After effects error: Invalid filter (25::3)
  • I have the same issues as Jorge. I hit the link you provided but it was a dead link. Can you send it again please. Thanks.

2. After effects error: Couldn't find main entry point for ReaGrid.plugin (48::72)

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

Problem is solved, please download v1.0.a and try again
  • I have the same issues as Jorge. I hit the link you provided but it was a dead link. Can you send it again please. Thanks.
    Problem is solved, please download v1.0.a and try again
  • A fun little pattern effect. Works great!
  • Can I use my own shapes and comps as a source? It's a plugin and not an AE script, right? So it's faster than a script that basically duplicates a precomp in the background if you have a lot of shapes? 
  • Can I use my own shapes and comps as a source? It's a plugin and not an AE script, right? So it's faster than a script that basically duplicates a precomp in the background if you have a lot of shapes? 
    In this release using own shapes is impossible, but it will be in next releases.
    Yes this is native plugin, it is really fast.

• After Effects 2021 will not open. AE Report states Reka Grid error.
    Any suggestions

• After Effects 2021 will not open. AE Report states Reka Grid error.
    Any suggestions

Can you please send me a crash report. You can attach here txt file.
  • In this release using own shapes is impossible, but it will be in next releases.
    That's great news, thanks for the info!
  • It is difficult to make shapes and use scripts.
    I want some tutorials!
  • ki iw said:
    It is difficult to make shapes and use scripts.
    I want some tutorials!
    tutorials in progress.
  • I need the elements in the grid to use 5 set colours in a radom order. How can I select the exact colours I need?

I tried setting them in parameters but it doesn't pick them up.
  • Oana Nec said:
    I need the elements in the grid to use 5 set colours in a radom order. How can I select the exact colours I need?

I tried setting them in parameters but it doesn't pick them up.

https://irrealix.com/documentation/rekagrid.php#scripts Second from bottom sample. Use script and random 1 parameter. For 5 colors you need to set random min to 1 max to 6
  • Installation instructions do not match the installed CC folder structure on Mac.

When decompressing the Zip, it is not contained in its own folder and it scatters the files across your downloads and makes it harder to find the pieces needed.

The folder containing the Mac plugin is labelled as 'windows' which could lead to confusion.
  • Are there any plans to be able to offset shapes in z space or potentially add extrusion? Even just the ability to have them move back and forth in z space with a noise multiplier would be absolutely amazing! 

And yes I know I could just duplicate the layer and scale it down (after messing with some noise multipliers) to get the same illusion of z variation on a 2d scale. 
  • Are there any plans to be able to offset shapes in z space or potentially add extrusion? Even just the ability to have them move back and forth in z space with a noise multiplier would be absolutely amazing! 

And yes I know I could just duplicate the layer and scale it down (after messing with some noise multipliers) to get the same illusion of z variation on a 2d scale. 
    Yes we have this in plans!
  • The tutorial is not updated at all. Please tell me how to make the shape as shown in the sample.I'm waiting.
  • This is a very powerful plugin with huge potential. but it really needs more documentation and tutorials. The current documentation is brief and explained in terms of math and scripting, which isn't very artist-friendly, and there are only a handful of tutorials available. Given that many of us buy these plugins based on what we see in the demo video, it would be nice if there were instructions or presets available to recreate effects seen in the video.
  • Would be great to see much more tutorials for this plugin as it is not that easy to understand.
  • How is this different from Trapcode Form?
  • Sadly a highly unintuitive UX and insufficient documentation. UI Elements are not named logically. Much potential is not being able to be used here - what a pity. Seems to be a nice little helper in the beginning and fits in between cloners & effectors, Plexus and Trapcode. 

I hope it will get a general overhaul and documentation and I am happy to try it then again! 
  • crashed with adobe media encoder 22.6
  • Why is there no supporting assets? Very disappointing! Please supply a couple tutorials on the examples on the home page.. link to scripts is broken..

Parametric Shape

Grid Array

Instances

Thank you, link is fixed now.
  • Thanks Dmitriy
    Any chance you can show a couple tutorials as per the demo video?
    I am specifically trying to create the triangle/grid animation.
    Do you have anymore suggestions for scripting?
  • Thanks Dmitriy
    Any chance you can show a couple tutorials as per the demo video?
    I am specifically trying to create the triangle/grid animation.
    Do you have anymore suggestions for scripting?
    I can provide a project file with whole demo video. Tutorials in progress but it take a lot of time 
  • Please supply thanks
  • This is a very powerful plugin with huge potential. but it really needs more documentation and tutorials. The current documentation is brief and explained in terms of math and scripting, which isn't very artist-friendly, and there are only a handful of tutorials available. Given that many of us buy these plugins based on what we see in the demo video, it would be nice if there were instructions or presets available to recreate effects seen in the video.
    Completely agree. This is the most unintuitive plugin I've ever used... which is a shame because it seems like it would be very powerful. But the UI is so confusing as to be almost useless, the documentation offers very little help, and the tutorials are almost non-existent. I found a brief tutorial someone else made that was 10x more helpful than anything provided here or on the Irrealix  website. I'm not trying to be insulting - I'm trying to say PLEASE overhaul the documentation and tutorials (and UI) so that we can use them effectively. As it is now it's almost all trial and error. Mostly error.