• Tried out the full product yesterday and got sort of an issue. Each time it detects a cut, the cut is 1 frame off. So instead of cutting with the scene change, I get a cut after 1 frame of the scene change. I have seen the "Trim" feature, but I am not certain how to set it up for my case. Help is appreciated.

Please watch the video tutorial on the product page: https://aescripts.com/magnum If you need further assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • Tried out the full product yesterday and got sort of an issue. Each time it detects a cut, the cut is 1 frame off. So instead of cutting with the scene change, I get a cut after 1 frame of the scene change. I have seen the "Trim" feature, but I am not certain how to set it up for my case. Help is appreciated.

Please watch the video tutorial on the product page: https://aescripts.com/magnum If you need further assistance please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
    Thank your for your answer. As far as I can see, the tutorial video doesnt incorporate the "Trim" feature since I assume the version shown is older than the one available right now. I will open a support ticket then.
  • Im getting an error when trying to run it "unable to execute script at line 427.rdc is undefined" any helpe would be great

• Im getting an error when trying to run it "unable to execute script at line 427.rdc is undefined" any helpe would be great

Please make sure you are using the latest version of Magnum. If you need further assistance please please open a support ticket instead
  • Need to conform half of a feature with no EDL.... OR DO I???

Thank you Magnum! Time saver, worked great with default settings. 10/10. Game of the year. Will recommend.
  • Need to conform half of a feature with no EDL.... OR DO I???

Thank you Magnum! Time saver, worked great with default settings. 10/10. Game of the year. Will recommend.
    Awesome! image
  • Compatibility for2022 AE version?
  • Compatibility for2022 AE version?

Should work fine in 2022. If you have any issues please open a support ticket for assistance https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Hi, I have no knowledge on coding, or pluggin development, but I have a question about Magnum.
    I am not sure if Magnum is a tool that runs more like a script or like a pluggin (app "extension"), so my question is if when it runs on a M1 Mac, it runs "natively" or not.
    Thanks!!!
  • Hi, I have no knowledge on coding, or pluggin development, but I have a question about Magnum.
    I am not sure if Magnum is a tool that runs more like a script or like a pluggin (app "extension"), so my question is if when it runs on a M1 Mac, it runs "natively" or not.
    Thanks!!!
    It runs natively on M1
    Thanks!!!
    It runs natively on M1
    Thanks Lloyd!!
  • Can you use the visual change as a driver for other values in layers/effects? I have Magnum, so perhaps I'll just try =)

Ps. There is quite comprehensive edit detection built-in, other features like being able to drive other values with visual changes would be cool. Perhaps some intuitive features/buttons that would bind create some controllers to the layer being driven by Magnum, for an exapmle for the strenght of the "drive". Also when and if Magnum would be used to drive values, it would be cool if you could select the area where the movement detection is taking place, so you could choose an area that has the visual changes you want to drive the values from. Obiously just an idea =D

• Can you use the visual change as a driver for other values in layers/effects? I have Magnum, so perhaps I'll just try =)

Ps. There is quite comprehensive edit detection built-in, other features like being able to drive other values with visual changes would be cool. Perhaps some intuitive features/buttons that would bind create some controllers to the layer being driven by Magnum, for an exapmle for the strenght of the "drive". 

This is a great suggestion! We will consider this for a future version.

Ps. There is quite comprehensive edit detection built-in, other features like being able to drive other values with visual changes would be cool. Perhaps some intuitive features/buttons that would bind create some controllers to the layer being driven by Magnum, for an exapmle for the strenght of the "drive". 

This is a great suggestion! We will consider this for a future version.
    Awesome to hear that you liked the idea! Example scenario: you have footage that included lightning. You could make Magnum to track visual changes in the area of your liking (if you can keyframe the location/area, then you could keyframe or utilize tracking data from another tool to track something that is moving and has the visual change within) and make some effect react to the visual change without a need to keyframe it manually. With little bit of tweaking you could have effects driven by the lightning etc. If the controller would have things like force, smoothing etc. perhaps a wiggle too if you would want to add something random on top of the visual change... this could be cool! Anycase, if your ever wondering where Magnum 4 could go, this could be a direction. 
  • Just bought it 

What I would like to see is:
    - export to markers (already in it)
    - add/remove/move markers by hand
    - then run again and use markers as cut points (to make precomps)
  • It would be great if you had a feature where you could auto align multiple layers in a comp. 

for example. you have a reference cut and you have multiple individual graphic renders. if the script would automatically align the graphics over the reference cut using your difference mode/sample image trick, that would be very helpful

• That sounds like a really interesting.