• Please update to version 2.9.9
    Oana Nec said:
    Hi,

I've used Subtitle Pro before and it was working well. But now it's not working. Is the issue with the latest AE version, the latest version of Subtitle Pro or a combination of both?

I'm using it as before, but after I hit the Apply button nothing happens.

Has anyone look into this issue? It would be great if there is a quick fix/workaround.

Many thanks,
    Oana

• Is there a manual or anything for the Premiere Pro version? The functionality of this isn't intuitive. 

I hit space bar, it creates a line. I hit spacebar to stop the video. It creates another line. Ad infinitum. I don't understand what that's used for?

If space bar functionality does anything - since it plays/stops in the program monitor - it should add an In and Out for a *single* line since that's the likely use case. Not add separate lines.
  • Is there a manual or anything for the Premiere Pro version? The functionality of this isn't intuitive. 

I hit space bar, it creates a line. I hit spacebar to stop the video. It creates another line. Ad infinitum. I don't understand what that's used for?

If space bar functionality does anything - since it plays/stops in the program monitor - it should add an In and Out for a *single* line since that's the likely use case. Not add separate lines.
    Hi Zach,
    Would you please open a support ticket and let us know more? Making a screen record of the problem will help.

Regards,
    David

• Hi, I'm interested in this plugin and have a few questions.

If I have .vtt format captions files, can I import these and convert to different languages without also importing the video into Premiere Pro?

If so, can I do bulk operations? As in, import multiple captions files to translate in one go? And do you have a list of supported languages for translation please? 

My use case is I have hundreds of captions in English that I need translating to 3 other languages. 

Many thanks. 
  • Hi, You can do all these things. This plugin can translate your subtitles into more than 110 different languages. You can convert them with any desired extension such as SRT, Text, JSON, SUB and more... In addition, you can download the trial version and check all the mentioned items. There is no bulk option for multiple caption files. But you can import subtitles and translate all sentences with a single click and then export that.
    Hi, I'm interested in this plugin and have a few questions.

If I have .vtt format captions files, can I import these and convert to different languages without also importing the video into Premiere Pro?

If so, can I do bulk operations? As in, import multiple captions files to translate in one go? And do you have a list of supported languages for translation please? 

My use case is I have hundreds of captions in English that I need translating to 3 other languages. 

Many thanks. 

• David Sey said:
    Hi,

You can use the bold and italics mode, Also you have the free trial download. please download and work with it. if you had any qustion please send ticket to us,
    Best reagrds
    David

Bryan Lee said:
    Is there a comprehensive guide on the text formatting?
    Such as adding superscript, supscript, italics, bolds etc?

Hi David is there a way to mix & match normal & italic/bold fonts in one sentence?
  • not for now. but we are working on it
    Bryan Lee said:
    David Sey said:
    Hi,

You can use the bold and italics mode, Also you have the free trial download. please download and work with it. if you had any qustion please send ticket to us,
    Best reagrds
    David

Bryan Lee said:
    Is there a comprehensive guide on the text formatting?
    Such as adding superscript, supscript, italics, bolds etc?

Hi David is there a way to mix & match normal & italic/bold fonts in one sentence?

• Hi there,
    Is there a way to have the settings of indicator time reader default to always selected? 
    I've been using this plug-in for a number of years and love it but this one thing has been killing me from the beginning. 

It happened again to me today. I started adding subtitles and remembered to select indicator time reader so the titles were being placed at the correct timestamp. But, I had to stop and close After Effects to fix another issue on an other project. Later, I jumped back in to my subtitle project but forgot to select the indicator time reader this time, and I ended up creating another 40 subtitle entries that are now at the wrong timestamp locations and I have to go back manually and position then in the correct time location. 

I honestly don't know when I would want this off but could there be an option to have this selected all the time?

Thanks,
    Steve
  • Hi Steve,

Please open a ticket we fix it for you
    Hi there,
    Is there a way to have the settings of indicator time reader default to always selected? 
    I've been using this plug-in for a number of years and love it but this one thing has been killing me from the beginning. 

It happened again to me today. I started adding subtitles and remembered to select indicator time reader so the titles were being placed at the correct timestamp. But, I had to stop and close After Effects to fix another issue on an other project. Later, I jumped back in to my subtitle project but forgot to select the indicator time reader this time, and I ended up creating another 40 subtitle entries that are now at the wrong timestamp locations and I have to go back manually and position then in the correct time location. 

I honestly don't know when I would want this off but could there be an option to have this selected all the time?

Thanks,
    Steve

• not really worth what is being offered.

this isnt that good 
  • [Deleted User] said:
    not really worth what is being offered.

this isnt that good 
    I apologize for this. Do you need something special? can I help you Please open a support ticket if you have any request.
    Best regards
    David

• Just bought it for a project and cannot get it to work with After Effects 2022 on M1. I imported a SRT and if I click APPLY, sometimes it creates an empty Comp with a few empty layers. But must of the times nothing happens. 

• Just bought it for a project and cannot get it to work with After Effects 2022 on M1. I imported a SRT and if I click APPLY, sometimes it creates an empty Comp with a few empty layers. But must of the times nothing happens. 
    Hi please open a new ticket we answer you ASAP
  • Running this in Premiere Pro 2022 latest update and when I hit "apply" it generates nothing in my timeline, it makes a folder called Subtitle Pro with a .srt file inside of it. I don't need another .srt file, I just want to work with the plugin I've purchased, is there a step I am missing here? The videos imply you hit apply after your subtitles are in the subtitle pro window, and you can choose from styles, I've seen none of that so far.

• Running this in Premiere Pro 2022 latest update and when I hit "apply" it generates nothing in my timeline, it makes a folder called Subtitle Pro with a .srt file inside of it. I don't need another .srt file, I just want to work with the plugin I've purchased, is there a step I am missing here? The videos imply you hit apply after your subtitles are in the subtitle pro window, and you can choose from styles, I've seen none of that so far.
    Hi Chris,

As wee mentioned in product page, some of features are not available in premiere version yet including markers and subtitle styles. As premiere pro API is limited we are trying out best to add those features in premiere too and will let you soon. But for now, I suggest you to use the Aftereffects version. its pretty simple, just choose a composition, hit apply and choose any style you like and its done.

Regards,
    David
  • Just purchased this for a job I'm trying to finish today and it does not work in After Effects 22.6.0 (Build 64 on PC). How can i make it work, or can I get a refund since it doesn't actually work with most current AE. disappointing.
  • David Sey said:
    Just purchased this for a job I'm trying to finish today and it does not work in After Effects 22.6.0 (Build 64 on PC). How can i make it work, or can I get a refund since it doesn't actually work with most current AE. disappointing.
    We have made the best example possible. Please send a sample of your video message before sending a public message. To determine the truth of your words. Our users consist of many top companies.
    update to version 2.9.92
  • David Sey said:
    ust purchased this for a job I'm trying to finish today and it does not work in After Effects 22.6.0 (Build 64 on PC). How can i make it work, or can I get a refund since it doesn't actually work with most current AE. disappointing.

I ended up having to purchase SF-Subtitles script off of Gumroad for $28 without the nice design and flexibility this plugin advertises, just to get the job done on time. Please refund me for this plugin that isn't ready for showtime.
    Hi, we see your support ticket and answered you. it works fine in all aftere effects with lots of the features. please watch the tutorials first
    update to version 2.9.92
  • ust purchased this for a job I'm trying to finish today and it does not work in After Effects 22.6.0 (Build 64 on PC). How can i make it work, or can I get a refund since it doesn't actually work with most current AE. disappointing.

Hi There,
    Sorry about the problem, If you update the plugin into latest version, everything will be functional and works well. Please let us know if you had any question.

And in future please open a support ticket if you need technical assistance

Regards,
    david
  • Adobe Effect 2022 22.6 is doesn't work
    When i click the " Apply" button,it's nothing happened!
    My plugin is the latest version 2.9.92
    How shouid i do?
    or may i get a refund?
  • Adobe Effect 2022 22.6 is doesn't work
    How shouid i do?
    or may i get a refund?
    Hi There,
    As you already opened a support ticket we found that you are using windows 8 as operating system which is not supported by our plugin. Please upgrade it or if you still want a refund confirm that in the support ticket.

Regards,
    David
  • I'm using Windows 10 as the operating system,not windows 8
    How should I solve this problem

David Sey said:
    Adobe Effect 2022 22.6 is doesn't work
    How shouid i do?
    or may i get a refund?
    Hi There,
    As you already opened a support ticket we found that you are using windows 8 as operating system which is not supported by our plugin. Please upgrade it or if you still want a refund confirm that in the support ticket.

Regards,
    David

• I'm using Windows 10 as the operating system,not windows 8
    How should I solve this problem

David Sey said:
    Adobe Effect 2022 22.6 is doesn't work
    How shouid i do?
    or may i get a refund?
    Hi There,

Regards,
    David

Hi There,
    Please update to latest version.

Regards,
    David
  • My computer system is Win10 21H2. I have tested the versions of Adobe Effect CC 2022 and 2023 separately. Subtitle Pro 2.9.92 cannot operate normally in AE, but PR can. When I use the old version of Subtitle Pro 2.8.0, it can operate normally in AE. However, I don't know the reason, I just know that rolling back to the old version can make it work properly.
  • My computer system is Win10 21H2. I have tested the versions of Adobe Effect CC 2022 and 2023 separately. Subtitle Pro 2.9.92 cannot operate normally in AE, but PR can. When I use the old version of Subtitle Pro 2.8.0, it can operate normally in AE. However, I don't know the reason, I just know that rolling back to the old version can make it work properly.
    Hi, can you please open a ticket and send screenshot of the issue? thanks
  • After effects plugin is not working. I've tried on AEF Version 23.1 and older version 22.6.3 but the plugin does not work. It created a comp with a text layers but it does not populate with the subtitle text.
  • After effects plugin is not working. I've tried on AEF Version 23.1 and older version 22.6.3 but the plugin does not work. It created a comp with a text layers but it does not populate with the subtitle text.
    Hi please open a ticket we answer you ASAP
  • This is not a good product. just realized it only works in After Effects and the type effects are terrible. Interface is horrible and hard to work in. wasted my money on this. 
  • I LOVE this Plugin!!
    It has saved me literally hundreds of hours of work creating SRT files. I've use this since early 2020.
    They are very responsive when questions are asked.

I'm using AE.

Thanks for the great product. 

Steve
  • This is not a good product. just realized it only works in After Effects and the type effects are terrible. Interface is horrible and hard to work in. wasted my money on this. 
    Hi Carmen,
    I think there is a misunderstanding about our product, there are lots of big companies have used subtitle pro for their productions such as Netflix and Microsoft... Please open a support ticket if you needed any help.

Regards,
    David
  • I LOVE this Plugin!!
    It has saved me literally hundreds of hours of work creating SRT files. I've use this since early 2020.
    They are very responsive when questions are asked.

I'm using AE.

Thanks for the great product. 

Steve
    Hi Steve,
    Thanks, You're awesome 
  • Been using Subtitle Pro for a while now and love it.

Is it possible to highlight individual words by making them different colors?
  • Been using Subtitle Pro for a while now and love it.

Is it possible to highlight individual words by making them different colors?
    Thank you for using subtitle pro and liking it. Can you send us a sample in support ticket?
  • I love using Subtitle Pro and I'm just curious if you guys are going to do any Compatibility with AF, PR for 2023? Also any news about your new version of Subtitle Pro? are we going to see new v.3?
  • I love using Subtitle Pro and I'm just curious if you guys are going to do any Compatibility with AF, PR for 2023? Also any news about your new version of Subtitle Pro? are we going to see new v.3?
    Hi Ahmad,
    Thanks for your compliment!
    It works on 2023 version of AE perfectly. We will add it to product page too. Sure subtitle pro 3 is coming out with more tools specially for the premiere version, If you like to have a feature request please open a support ticket and let us know!

Regards,
    David
  • When I click the sync button after making a change to the duration of a subtitle, it stops the spacebar from playing/pausing playback of the video file. The only way to fix it is to restart After Effects. Is this a known bug ?
  • When I click the sync button after making a change to the duration of a subtitle, it stops the spacebar from playing/pausing playback of the video file. The only way to fix it is to restart After Effects. Is this a known bug ?
    Hi please open a ticket. by the way I think you must press the 0 button on Numpad
  • I have the same. For a long period I used Subtitle Pro and everything worked great. And now I'm also interested in information regarding translation languages.
    Hi, please test the 0 button for render
  • Subtitle pro works great, but we have to remake our preferred subtitle template every time we use it.

Is there a way to save your custom settings for subtitles so you can instantly apply them on future projects?
  • Hi, thank you so much. yes you can do it. please open a ticket i send you a tutorial: https://aescripts.com/contact/?product_id=1545&direct=0
    Subtitle pro works great, but we have to remake our preferred subtitle template every time we use it.

Is there a way to save your custom settings for subtitles so you can instantly apply them on future projects?

• Hi.

If I use
    Subtitle Pro with Premiere Pro, after I finish my project, can I export the subtitles as a .SRT file?

Thank you.
  • Hi there, 

Can you please let me know how to control the speed of the animated captions? I'm trying to get the titles to match the VO, but I don't see an option to control the speed.

Thank you!
  • Hi there, 

Can you please let me know how to control the speed of the animated captions? I'm trying to get the titles to match the VO, but I don't see an option to control the speed.

Thank you!
    Hi, please open a support ticket then take a screen record. and tell us which animated template do you used? thanks
  • Is there a way to save a template for the settings layer? 
  • Is there a way to save a template for the settings layer? 
    Hi, yes you can make a custom template, send a ticket i give you video tutorial for this
  • I tried your plugin. What technological power are you using for the plugin!? The plugin is quite useful. But it doesn't translate my language correctly. I used google translate and found the translation to be more accurate than this plugin.
  • I tried your plugin. What technological power are you using for the plugin!? The plugin is quite useful. But it doesn't translate my language correctly. I used google translate and found the translation to be more accurate than this plugin.
    Thank you for trying our plugin. We are glad that you found it useful. We use Google Translate technology to power our plugin. However, it is important to note that the accuracy of machine translation can vary depending on the language pair and the context of the text being translated. While we strive to provide the best possible translation, we understand that there may be instances where Google Translate may provide a more accurate translation. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work on improving our translation quality.
  • Hi. Will this generate subtitles to Urdu (Pakistan) language? Thanks!
  • Hi. Will this generate subtitles to Urdu (Pakistan) language? Thanks!
    Hi, I think yes, but first please download trial version and test it before purchase. thanks
  • Hey guys, sorry for the potentially stupid question, but I didn't catch if it's possible to style each line, word, paragraph, subtilte elements independently from each other?

Thanks, cheers!