Pixy Halftone

• imagePixy Halftone

Pixy Halftone is a simple and easy After Effects Pixelated halftone effect plugin. Add vintage retro style to any animation video text or anything else. Pixy can handle alpha very well and that's very interesting :)

https://aescripts.com/pixy-halftone/

• Finally I found a way to create a 8 bit Style with one click thank you Animation Gym 
  • Is there anything preventing this from working in CS6?
  • Finally I found a way to create a 8 bit Style with one click thank you Animation Gym 
    hey ahmed that's our pleasure 
  • Tim K K said:
    Is there anything preventing this from working in CS6?
    hopefully it's gonna work however we didn't get the chance to test it on cs 

• Norton Internet Security is blocking the installation under Windows because of an "insight network threat" named WS.Reputation.1
    As developer, I'd try contacting Norton if the file is actually safe (downloaded it from here).
  • Norton Internet Security is blocking the installation under Windows because of an "insight network threat" named WS.Reputation.1
    As developer, I'd try contacting Norton if the file is actually safe (downloaded it from here).

Hi Thomas ,

pixy is 100% secure it's all based on adobe sdk without any external libraries at all .

we can't thank you enough for contacting norton and we are sure they will confirm the safety of our plugin .

it's a bit old but the norton community explain how to deal with the WS.Reputation.1 false positive here    

https://community.norton.com/en/forums/clarification-wsreputation1-detection

cheers 

• pixy halftone is whitelisted now by Norton Internet Security it was a norton issue and been solved .
  • Is there a possibility to use a custom shape for the shape used?
  • Is there a possibility to use a custom shape for the shape used?
    Yeah sure i'm working on it 
    i think it's gonna be awesome 
  • Does it work on ae 2021?
  • Does it work on ae 2021?
    Yeap it's working on AE 2021 
  • I can't install it to the After Effects 2021. Do you know why? It looks it is installed but I can't find it in the app. 

Edit: I finally installed it manually. aescripts + aeplugins manager app doesn't install it. 

By the way can I ask for a feature please? Is it possible to add a rotate feature? You know the halftone effects always have an angle on prints.

And I think I found a little issue. You wrote Daimond instead of Diamond.

Thank you so much for this great plugin. Really awesome.
  • I can't install it to the After Effects 2021. Do you know why? It looks it is installed but I can't find it in the app. 

Edit: I finally installed it manually. aescripts + aeplugins manager app doesn't install it. 

By the way can I ask for a feature please? Is it possible to add a rotate feature? You know the halftone effects always have an angle on prints.

Hey Demirsoy thanks for the comment we are think of a huge update and the rotating scaling feature is one of our first points 
    also put a custom shape from another layer 
    thanks for the Diamond typo  Lol  .

Hey Demirsoy thanks for the comment we are think of a huge update and the rotating scaling feature is one of our first points 
    also put a custom shape from another layer 
    thanks for the Diamond typo  Lol  .
    Any update on the use of custom shape?
    Great plugin overall!
  • Hello :)

This is a great plugin, however it doesn't seem to be Apple Silicon compatible.
    I was wondering if any work was being put into adapting it for use on apple silicon macs.
    Thank you.

Cheers,
    Filippo.
  • will there be an update on AE 2022 M1 native apps?
  • Ditto re Apple Silicon
  • Any updates on Apple M1 compatibility? :)
  • Hello. This plugin is promissing, unfortunaltely, It has no compatibility with the last version of AE (Appel M1 build). Is there any chance of an update ?
  • Any news on an update for Multi Frame Rendering in After Effects?
  • Hy!!! amazing plugin... but any news on M2 updates? tks! :)