REACH: AEssential Kit

• imageREACH: AEssential Kit

Reach AEssential Kit : Straightforward!Enjoy the numerous features! Apply our “Pre-made expressions”, create some, edit, and even store them.Use the responsive search bar to execute Commands like “Purge Memory and Disk Cache”, “Fit Comp”, “Separate Dimensions”, and so on, but also search for any Scripts , dock them, and find all your Effects, Plugins and Presets! You can bookmark everything in a single click! As  a bonus, you have an Anchor Point Mover, a Curve Manager to ease in or out your keyframes, and the Align to Selected object panel.

https://aescripts.com/reach-aessential-kit/

• Hi,

how can I link an external folder with my scripts?

does it recursively search through folders?

it looks interesting but the trial is so capped that the script becomes a gimmick and is hard to figure out its functionality.

thanks,
    Miguel
  • Hi Miguel, Thanks for your questions. The Trial will be more permissive on the features, the search engine would be fully accessible otherwise. This All in One “catches” everything which is available in AE setup. The customized paths will be added with the script editor in a future update. Open a ticket so I can send you a version more “opened”. Cheers.
  • This may sound like a stupid question but is this a plugin or a script? My work PC is controlled by IT and I can only install scripts myself.
  • Hi Proinsias Mmm, Reach is a script, so you can open and share files with your colleagues:), they don’t need to have Reach installed. Cheers.
  • Is there a pdf manual for this?
  • Is there a pdf manual for this?

Hi!

I will provide a pdf to explain how it works and give some tips.
    Great idea.
    Thanks
  • Hello! A question, can you save different curve to apply fast the ease in the keyframes? Or it just lets you modify manually the curve? Thank you!!
  • Hello! A question, can you save different curve to apply fast the ease in the keyframes? Or it just lets you modify manually the curve? Thank you!!

At the moment you modify the speed and influence without opening or while opening the graph editor. The main goal is to provide the possibility to store these as presets. It’s on the to do list. Just next to the scripting editor (the expressions editor is embedded already). Thanks for your feedback!
  • Hello!  The new influence presets are great! Mabye there should be a 50 - 50 preset which a think is also very common to use! But the rest are great!
  • Keep up the good work. It's nice to see that you are continuously updating and adding new features. It has already saved me a lot of editing time!
  • Keep up the good work. It's nice to see that you are continuously updating and adding new features. It has already saved me a lot of editing time!
    Hi Mark, and thanks for your kind words and your support.
    he tool evolves based on users' feedback and our daily usage. The sky is almost the limit; that's why we called it Reach :)
    Cheers.
  • Just wanted to chime in and say Reach has a permanent place in my UI. Thanks for speedy updates.
  • Just wanted to chime in and say Reach has a permanent place in my UI. Thanks for speedy updates.
    Thank you so much Seyfi Cem Baskin. It's so refreshing to get your feedback!
    We will continue to push for updates that we think are creative and - we hope - useful for you. Thank you again!
    Cheers.
  • Is it possible to organise book-marked items into categories or category folders... eg 'Rigging Tools', 'Keyframe Tools' etc?
  • Is it possible to organise book-marked items into categories or category folders... eg 'Rigging Tools', 'Keyframe Tools' etc?
    Hi Sean, and thank you for your feedback.
    We are considering having a custom drop-down list above the categories to display bookmarks by type. It will be optional in your settings as all other features. 
  • Hello

- Is it possible to add right click function for use tools more useful.
    For example anchor point tool changing selected layer's anchor point, with right click adjust position relative to the composition. 

- Align tool works one layer perfectly but with multiple layer not align to comp, with right click can be align composition with multiple layers.

- If we can choose which small tools will show in UI can more useful. 

- If we open and not saved a project, snap shot is not working. Also, if active composition is half or quarter exported image is too small. Can be assign Ctrl, Alt, Shift buttons for select folder, resolution and other functions.

Thank you and keep great this awesome tool

• Hello

For example anchor point tool changing selected layer's anchor point, with right click adjust position relative to the composition. 

- Align tool works one layer perfectly but with multiple layer not align to comp, with right click can be align composition with multiple layers.

- If we open and not saved a project, snap shot is not working. Also, if active composition is half or quarter exported image is too small. Can be assign Ctrl, Alt, Shift buttons for select folder, resolution and other functions.

Hi, and thank you for your kind words.

The snap tool will be improved using the shift Key to select your desired folder. actually, the best practice is to save your project file, though :)

The align tools are based on the first selected layer when you want to align other items referencing this layer. We added the possibility to align a layer to the comp by default, but it is not the primary goal.

Concerning your other requests, we are planning to allow more flexibility in selecting your go-to, and I thank you again for your feedback. We will fine-tune everything and offer the possibility to have more and more control using shift, alt, and ctrl/cmd 

Cheers,

Fred.

• Hello

Hi, and thank you for your kind words.

The snap tool will be improved using the shift Key to select your desired folder. actually, the best practice is to save your project file, though :)

The align tools are based on the first selected layer when you want to align other items referencing this layer. We added the possibility to align a layer to the comp by default, but it is not the primary goal.

Concerning your other requests, we are planning to allow more flexibility in selecting your go-to, and I thank you again for your feedback. We will fine-tune everything and offer the possibility to have more and more control using shift, alt, and ctrl/cmd 

Cheers,

Fred.

Thank you Fred, I'll wait your updates. Happy new year.

Cheers
  • I can't imagine working without REACH anymore after my purchase. Thank you for that!!

Will it be possible to add and implement the "Fit up to 100%" option somehow?

Kind regards and happy new year!

Asadrun
  • I can't imagine working without REACH anymore after my purchase. Thank you for that!!

Asadrun
    Hi Asadrun,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The "fit to 100%" option is already included with the options using Shit and Alt for : to Best fit  / or to Width  / or to Height.
    On the capture below, it is the third button from left on the last toolset at the bottom.
    You can activate/deactivate a toolset using your settings.

Happy New Year!

Asadrun
    Hi Asadrun,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The "fit to 100%" option is already included with the options using Shit and Alt for : to Best fit  / or to Width  / or to Height.
    On the capture below, it is the third button from left on the last toolset at the bottom.
    You can activate/deactivate a toolset using your settings.

Happy New Year!

I see. Maybe I was not clear.. I meant the " Fit up to 100%" from the view layout dropdown option. :D

Kind Regards,

Asadrun
  • I see. Maybe I was not clear.. I meant the " Fit up to 100%" from the view layout dropdown option. :D

Kind Regards,

Asadrun
    Hi,
    Yes, this is totally possible and a great idea. Close to the zoom slider, I guess it could be useful for many users.
    Thank you for your suggestion.

Best,

F.
  • I see. Maybe I was not clear.. I meant the " Fit up to 100%" from the view layout dropdown option. :D
    Well, it's done. Update your tool :)
    Cheers
    Well, it's done. Update your tool :)
    Cheers
    Astronomical thanks, m8! Really appreciated!
  • Can I specify a script folder?
  • Can I specify a script folder?
    That one of the next features :)
  • Just purchased, but I can’t seem to get the align tools to work, 
    or the move anchor point function, am I missing something?
  • Just purchased, but I can’t seem to get the align tools to work, 
    or the move anchor point function, am I missing something?
    The tool work is what is missing in AE: to use it, select a layer first, then other layers will be algned to it. By default the behavior is not to align to the  composition. The Anchor Point issue is now fixed, thanks for your feedback.
  • Just purchased and it's really handy.

But:   Grid - Distribute always produces error message: "Undo group mismatch, will attempt to fix".

After that, project status jumps back in undo history before applying script, no chance to rescue latest status.

• Just purchased and it's really handy.

But:   Grid - Distribute always produces error message: "Undo group mismatch, will attempt to fix".

After that, project status jumps back in undo history before applying script, no chance to rescue latest status.

Hi Patrick and thank you for your feedback.
    The fresh new version fixed this and:
    • Null icon rebuilt: Use +Shift to have a center Null for all selected layers
    • New Build for 'Grid: Distribute'
    • Blueish tone for align tools to 1st layer, to avoid confusion with AE align tools(still white in Legacy)
    • Minor improvements
    Cheers
  • I bought this to arrange 15 rectangular layers in a grid but needed the ability to change the horizontal spacing differently from the vertical spacing. Ive ended up having to do this manually.  
  • I bought this to arrange 15 rectangular layers in a grid but needed the ability to change the horizontal spacing differently from the vertical spacing. Ive ended up having to do this manually.  

Hi Piers,

Thank you for your feedback,

Effectively, the Distribute feature ask you to define an horizontal spacing and a number of rows.

Reach is an evolving tool, be sure that we will add a column and vertical spaces in a future update :)

Cheers

• Hello! The script is awesome and the updates have been great! I have two observations. The new Parent tool doesn't work really well if a layer has already a parent because it changes all the layers to the new parent and also the script says that you have to select  first the child and then the parent but the tools does the opposite, when it makes the parent of the first layer you chose. 
    And the other hand, is there a way that in the future you could make a speed curve of 50-50? Its a value i have seen in other scripts.

• Hello! The script is awesome and the updates have been great! I have two observations. The new Parent tool doesn't work really well if a layer has already a parent because it changes all the layers to the new parent and also the script says that you have to select  first the child and then the parent but the tools does the opposite, when it makes the parent of the first layer you chose. 
    And the other hand, is there a way that in the future you could make a speed curve of 50-50? Its a value i have seen in other scripts.

Hi Manuel,
    Thanks for your feedback, I will update the helptip for sure because it’s confusing haha.
    I will also add the preset 50-50 it’s a great idea!
    Cheers
  • Hello,

I purchased your product and am excited to use it. However, after I installed it and try to open it in AE I get the error “Unable to execute script at line 8503. Undefined is not an object”.
    I tried uninstalling and re-installing but am still getting this error and the Reach pop out window is blank.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
  • Hello,

I purchased your product and am excited to use it. However, after I installed it and try to open it in AE I get the error “Unable to execute script at line 8503. Undefined is not an object”.
    I tried uninstalling and re-installing but am still getting this error and the Reach pop out window is blank.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Hi, I cannot reproduce this error.
    Could you please open a ticket? 
    I could go further with you with this error.

Many Thanks!