Terrain Builder Cinema
  • The hot fix is not included in the trial download.
    Oleg Iva said:
    Where is the folder Application Data in Mac. I've purchased and it doesn´t work
    Uploaded hot fix and small instruction in archive. Now all works on MAC. 

Take a closer look. In all versions there is a new instruction
    1.  (win) Drop tb folder to ~\user\AppData\Roaming
    2. (Mac) Drop tb folder to ~/Library/Application Support 
  • It's definitely there... don't know what to say. I opened a support ticket hopefully you can help me more there.
  • Guys, please be careful. The project runs from Cinema R23 and above
  • Great plugin! Curious how the roads mask and shape is intended to work. I see can see it downloaded the roads as separate .png but there is no check box to activate in scene elements, or road texture link option in textures. Is it meant to be used as a Diffuse Map?  thank you.
  • Great plugin! Curious how the roads mask and shape is intended to work. I see can see it downloaded the roads as separate .png but there is no check box to activate in scene elements, or road texture link option in textures. Is it meant to be used as a Diffuse Map?  thank you.
    Thank you! You can add road map to luminance slot. And colorize it in terrain shader manually. Or you can combine maps and masks in Photoshop and  upload it to diffuse slot. 
  • Can you make this compatible to Redshift in Cinema 4D? 
  • So the new version doesn't work on R20? Downloaded update and the download manager doesn't open?
  • Can you make this compatible to Redshift in Cinema 4D? 
    Yes, in future updates we will make a version for RedShift. But you can still use RedShift. Standard materials are supported. You just need to turn off all the standard light sources and put the redshift light on.
  • So the new version doesn't work on R20? Downloaded update and the download manager doesn't open?
    Yes, 23+. Because we use a new Python library that allows us to work with the MapBox API there. Unfortunately, this cannot be done on older versions. I can only advise you to upgrade to the new version of C4D
  • Great plugin! It is some kind of sorcery for me how this is possible but it is incredibly useful. 
    One suggestion UX wise would be to have non-blocking notifications during the download process. I have it that I take break during the 4k downloads to come back three times to see a popup "elevation map already downloaded" - that's good for a verbose log but I have to click "ok" to continue downloading and waiting. 
    not a big deal but I think it would help also others .)

• Great plugin! It is some kind of sorcery for me how this is possible but it is incredibly useful. 
    One suggestion UX wise would be to have non-blocking notifications during the download process. I have it that I take break during the 4k downloads to come back three times to see a popup "elevation map already downloaded" - that's good for a verbose log but I have to click "ok" to continue downloading and waiting. 

Thanks for the feedback. We'll see what we can do about it.
  • Also, is the URL somewhere stored? That would be great for example to add further tiles later. Sorry if I have not seen it yet. 

• Also, is the URL somewhere stored? That would be great for example to add further tiles later. Sorry if I have not seen it yet. 

Good. A very valuable remark. We will try to fix it.

Great plugin! It is some kind of sorcery for me how this is possible but it is incredibly useful. 
    We have corrected these points in the latest version. Thanks for the feedback. If there are any more requests, please contact us! We work for you!
  • Are the maps free for commercial use? Do any maps require the purchase of a license or a watermark/attribute like google maps does?
  • Are the maps free for commercial use? Do any maps require the purchase of a license or a watermark/attribute like google maps does?
    Mapbox works according to a different scheme. The resource gives 50K requests for free. You don't have to pay anything. All requests from users go through my API key. As soon as the number of requests exceeds the minimum, I will pay for you myself. So be calm.
  • EXCELLENT!! Thank you!
  • Russian Propaganda within an installation (downloadmanager.py)? This f*** me up! Will never every buy it! 
  • Russian Propaganda within an installation (downloadmanager.py)? This f*** me up! Will never every buy it! 
    Why did you go there at all?  It was just a funny "еaster egg" for people who have a sense of humor. It's very strange why it caused such a violent reaction in you.
  • зря удалил гимн... между прочим, благодаря ему MONTER GROUP© отказался выкладывать кряк в сеть))) русские своих не сдают!))
  • зря удалил гимн... между прочим, благодаря ему MONTER GROUP© отказался выкладывать кряк в сеть))) русские своих не сдают!))
    Это был всего лишь прикол. Не хочу устраивать тут политический срач. Тему закрываем! Лучше оценивайте проект. И давайте фибек. 
  • The buttons to download 4K or 8K images aren't working for me - only the 2K! Am I missing something or is there possibly something I should have to permit through my firewall?
  • The buttons to download 4K or 8K images aren't working for me - only the 2K! Am I missing something or is there possibly something I should have to permit through my firewall?
    trial version limitation: Only 2K textures and masks, you can't create buildings, only Classic map style
  • When I turn on Ultra detailed mesh, I lose the Upper terrain layer :(
  • When I turn on Ultra detailed mesh, I lose the Upper terrain layer :(
    Create support ticket plz.
  • Anyway to import .gpx data to thee maps ???

• Oleg Iva said:
    When I turn on Ultra detailed mesh, I lose the Upper terrain layer :(
    Create support ticket plz.
    Fixed problem. Remember that the tessellation option in the viewport must be enabled
  • Anyway to import .gpx data to thee maps ???

That's just right now we are engaged in this opportunity. I think in a couple of weeks we will present you with another update with this feature.
  • Oleg Iva said:
    Anyway to import .gpx data to thee maps ???

That's just right now we are engaged in this opportunity. I think in a couple of weeks we will present you with another update with this feature.
    Amazing.. I'm desperate for this, so if you need any help beta testing.. be sure to reach out :)
  • Oleg Iva said:

Amazing.. I'm desperate for this, so if you need any help beta testing.. be sure to reach out :)
    OK : )
  • Will this support Redshift at all?

I tried to auto convert the materials @2k but it crashes when I do that.
  • Will this support Redshift at all? http://

I tried to auto convert the materials @2k but it crashes when I do that.
    All renderers support standard C4D shaders. You just need to enable the "Your Light Setup" option and set your light sources. You don't need to convert anything. But don't forget to set the black color to Luminance Color and set the intensity to 0. Then the render will be correct. But now not support Ultra Resolution mode in other render engines.

• Oleg Iva said:
    Oleg Iva said:

You wanted it, we did it. Check it out!

New big update:

-New pipeline for create route
    - Import GPX file
    - Build 5 routes
    - Create custom spline routs
    - Add icon or custom object on terrain
    - Icon objects preset library
    - Improvements UI

• Oleg Iva said:
    Oleg Iva said:
    Oleg Iva said:

New big update:

- Import GPX file
    - Build 5 routes
    - Improvements UI

Hi! How is it work? How I could see in your tutorial, I need to transform spline after I added a new spline. So your script just to use gpx-file to draw route, without link to coordinate from base landscape? And if I just draw myself spline and set in route settings - will it be same?
  • Axe Igo said:
    Oleg Iva said:
    Oleg Iva said:
    Oleg Iva said:

New big update:

- Import GPX file
    - Build 5 routes
    - Improvements UI

Hi! How is it work? How I could see in your tutorial, I need to transform spline after I added a new spline. So your script just to use gpx-file to draw route, without link to coordinate from base landscape? And if I just draw myself spline and set in route settings - will it be same?
    Watch video tutorial:

• If I purchase this, do I need to purchase mapbox or. Cinema 4D subscription? or just I can create all things that is shown in this video with this 
    "Terrain Builder Cinema 3" purchase?
  • Trying to install onto my computer.. saying I missing Python plugins :(

• If I purchase this, do I need to purchase mapbox or. Cinema 4D subscription? or just I can create all things that is shown in this video with this 
    "Terrain Builder Cinema 3" purchase?
    Of course you need Cinema4d. You don't need a MapBox purchase.
  • Trying to install onto my computer.. saying I missing Python plugins :(

Create support ticket, plz.
  • Did you know why my C4D showing Asset is missing dependencies? 

the download manager is not working. 
  • Did you know why my C4D showing Asset is missing dependencies? 

the download manager is not working. 
    Problem solved! Reinstall C4D or install python module (big orange button in window when C4D started)
  • Attention! A critical update. API key has been updated. You won't be able to download maps without it.
  • Hi.  I'm getting "Your API is outdated. Please update the script!." today still even with the updated 3.3.2 build.
  • Hi.  I'm getting "Your API is outdated. Please update the script!." today still even with the updated 3.3.2 build.
    Updated! Check it out!
  • Guys, Map box maps are over 4 years old. I'm working on a project which requires showing a building that was built and opened in 2019, and map box still shows it is under construction. Is there a way to connect google maps or others to this?

• Guys, Map box maps are over 4 years old. I'm working on a project which requires showing a building that was built and opened in 2019, and map box still shows it is under construction. Is there a way to connect google maps or others to this?

Thank you for feedback. We will try find solution for capture google maps in feature. 
  • Can you point me to a demo on how to make buildings ???

The current video tells you to turn on buildings in the scene elements.. however in 3.3.3 that button isn't there anymore 

thanks
  • Can you point me to a demo on how to make buildings ???

The current video tells you to turn on buildings in the scene elements.. however in 3.3.3 that button isn't there anymore 

thanks
    Ok. This is bug. Thank you. We will fix it soon.
  • I tell you what we be a great addition to this plugin..  A way that you could merge everything together as one mesh and be able to export it as an .fbx or something similar.

Once you've played around with all the settings.. scaled the map to how you want it.. it's really hard to export it as a mesh !!

The export to .obj doesn't work.. 
  • I tell you what we be a great addition to this plugin..  A way that you could merge everything together as one mesh and be able to export it as an .fbx or something similar.

Once you've played around with all the settings.. scaled the map to how you want it.. it's really hard to export it as a mesh !!

The export to .obj doesn't work.. 
    Ok. Thank you for feedback we will fix it.