• Interesting, could we relight a splat model with it ?
  • Can you do a quick tutorial on how the Depth Cut Near/Far sliders are used? Thanks!
  • Looks incredible. When do you think a Mac and Premiere Pro version may be available? Thanks
  • Interesting, could we relight a splat model with it ?
    It won't use the splat data itself, just the rendered output, but it should still work!
  • Can you do a quick tutorial on how the Depth Cut Near/Far sliders are used? Thanks!
    Good call! We didn't make a super thorough tutorial. The near/far sliders determine at what depth the relight starts/stops - so you can use it to not relight things very close to the camera or very far from the camera. Internally, this is using the same model as Quick Depth 2 to determine what parts of the frame exactly are close to/far from the camera.
  • Looks incredible. When do you think a Mac and Premiere Pro version may be available? Thanks
    Thank you! Mac and Premiere are very high priority for us - we plan to release them in a few weeks max!
  • Can I use it on a computer that is offline? 
  • This looks great!

Will it still be on sale when the Mac version comes out?
    Not at the moment but we do have offline activation on the roadmap
  • This looks great!

Will it still be on sale when the Mac version comes out?
    If you purchase it now the same license will work on macOS. It might not be on sale when the macOS version is released
    After activation, do I need to be connected to the internet to use it?
    Will my footage leave my computer?
  • When I buy this version of AI Relight now. Will I be able to use the Premiere Pro version also when it comes out? Or will that be a separate product buy?
    Many thanks. Chris.

After initial activation, your computer can be offline. The activation will need to be reactivated every 30 to 90 days but the software will let you know when this needs to happen and will give you a buffer.

The footage is always local to your computer. Only the license code is sent to our servers for activation purposes only.  No other information is shared. You can see our privacy policy here: https://aescripts.com/privacy-policy

After initial activation, your computer can be offline. The activation will need to be reactivated every 30 to 90 days but the software will let you know when this needs to happen and will give you a buffer.

The footage is always local to your computer. Only the license code is sent to our servers for activation purposes only.  No other information is shared. You can see our privacy policy here: https://aescripts.com/privacy-policy
    I thought it was a plugin that uses AI via the internet.
    I'll consider buying it.
    Thank you.

I thought it was a plugin that uses AI via the internet.
    I'll consider buying it.
    Thank you.

No, all AI processing is done locally on your machine.
  • Just purchased and realized is not working for Mac. 
    Is its coming soon?
  • Just purchased and realized is not working for Mac. 
    Is its coming soon?
    Edit: The Mac version is now out in the latest update!

• Awesome product. Will you consider making a negative light source for making/enhancing shadows also..?
  • Awesome product. Will you consider making a negative light source for making/enhancing shadows also..?
    Thank you! This is something we're looking into and hope to add in a future version :)
  • Tried it. The program crashes periodically after working with this plugin. Overall I liked it, wanted to buy it. But this kind of work doesn't suit me.
  • It crashes instantly on mac!
    I am trying to use the DEMO version.

MacBook Pro - M3 MAX 14inch
  • Tried it. The program crashes periodically after working with this plugin. Overall I liked it, wanted to buy it. But this kind of work doesn't suit me.

Hi there,

Sorry about this. Can you please open a support ticket and I can help you there?

Jonah

• It crashes instantly on mac!
    I am trying to use the DEMO version.

MacBook Pro - M3 MAX 14inch

Sorry about that! Can you please open a support ticket and I can help you there?

Jonah

• I have to turn in a project to my client in 3 days
    so decided to check it out since it's out for mac but...
    The demo installation just keeps on failing
    it always stops half way on my mac!

Be cool if you can fix it so I can use it to boost my work and impress my client
    at the same time with this plugin!

Macbook Pro - M1 Max Pro
  • Please fix it as I really want to boost my work project for my client!

Macbook Pro - M1 Max Pro