Copy Paste Markers
  • Hey there,

first of all, thanks for writing the script as it is can be a real time saver,

I have a little request or suggestion to make it instead a life saver,

could you add a couple of buttons? 

one that says "copy all markers" and another that says "paste in place" that way it will be so versatile that it will become a must, not only for advanced users that tag the markers, but for any kind of user.

Again, many thanks.
  • Hi,

sorry for the delay in the answer. I have this option in my todo list for a next version, but I'm lacking time lately and thus can't promise you a timeframe for the update.

Cheers,

Seb
  • Hey,  thanks for the reply.

no need to promise anything though.

:)

Cheers.

Miguel

• Hi! Thanks you for this wonderful script, it's a real help in a lot of situations. I came here to also check if you were planning a "copy all markers" function, but it would also be great if composition markers could be copied as well. Unless this is already possible and I missed it haha! Again, I'm not expecting anything from you and there's no need to make any promises, I understand that people are busy and I appreciate what you've already done here.

- Mike
  • Hi, it's not in my timeline yet to update the script, but if I do, I'll add the option ;-) Thanks for your feedback. Cheers
  • Hi, it's not in my timeline yet to update the script, but if I do, I'll add the option ;-) Thanks for your feedback. Cheers
  • still looking for one wich can do the same but with all markers at once...anyway, still love your scripting!
  • Hi

Great script but very disappointed to find out it doesn't work with more than one marker at a time - now that would be useful....
  • Hi Michael,

that's an often asked for feature and it's in my backlog. I hope to update it early 2014, and add this feature.

Cheers,

Seb
  • Hey,

Any chance the update to copy/paste multiple markers coming? I'm working on a some virtual instrument designs and could really use it for for rendering controller filmstrips!

best

Justin
  • Hi Justin,

i'm really late with this update, work on another script took way much longer that expected; Sorry about that. It's still in my pipe, but can't commit to a deadline sadly :/

Cheers,

Seb
  • Hi Justin,

I'm writing the code for the script update as I type this. I expect to release the new version by the end of the month.

Cheers,
    Seb