• New comp ?
    Great tool ! 
  • Hi,

Great tool!! Already saved a lot of time.

I found a little bug though (I think)...The adjustment switch is turned off when you select the 'ADJU' button with no layer selected. 

Willem
  • Hi,

the new version of TL doesn't works since it's not finding the needed folder. I opened the script to repair but it's all encrypted ! :/
    Maybe you can help me ?

In previous version, ADJU was creating a solid layer, why ? because it takes less memory ?

Thanks for you tool and for you further answers !
    Ilyes
    French animator
  • Hi,

Same here, I've replaced same script again, and from then I have Error Message : Could not locate TurboLayers folder. The script cannot function without this folder. 
    What I did, is I created new icons for this script, and after I replaced pngs, it could net find location of TurboLayers folder. I've deleted everything and pasted script and folder again...
    Folder is in the same place as should be. How to reset it? 

Please Help
    Thank you.
    A.

EDITED: I solved the problem by renaming script, and when I opened it it asked me to select folder with actions and icons. but after restart It happens Again.
    Cs5.5
  • Getting the same error in CS6 (could not locate TurboLayers folder). It worked the first time I installed it, but after I quit and then reopened AE, it gives me this error. I didn't change the icons or anything like that. The folder is still in the same location as the script (ScriptUI Panels).
  • I am having the same problem. Successful first run. After AE restart I get the error message "Could not locate TurboLayers folder. The script cannot function without this folder. Please install this folder and try again".

Just purchased, downloaded and installed it today (Jan 2) and it was version 1.2 of the script. Very disappointed. I needed this for a project I'm ploughing through today.

Using CS 5.5
  • Well..yes, the old version was creating not an adjustment layer, but a solid..BUT..but it was fully transparent and working absolutely like an adjustment layer. Checked it right now by myself(just replaced the 1.2's *.jsxbin file with 1.1's one).
  • Worked first time in CS6, now it can't find the TurboLayers folder. Help.
  • Same problem with AE not finding folder. I can't seem to open it in Endscript Toolkit either to troubleshoot. I deleted everything from before, and then dropped the new files into the "scriptUI panels" folder, rebooted for good measure, still didn't work.
  • Yep. Same problem. Worked the first time. Now it's broken with the same folder issue that everyone has been mentioning. Why did I pay for this?
  • Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the trouble.  We have (hopefully!) fixed this bug!  Please download v1.3 just posted and sorry for all the trouble.  This was a hard one to pin down.
  • Great tool! thanks for the effort, but v1.3 Same problem. Worked the first time, still didn't work.

• Thanks but same trouble ! :/
  • Oh man, in the excitement of having fixed the bug I uploaded the old archive!  But I just fixed it and renamed the archive TurboLayers_v1.3a.zip to avoid further confusion.  Again sorry but I think this is really fixed now!  Please download it again.
  • Great tool! thanks for the effort, v1.3a Worked perfectly! thank you very much Lloyd Alvarez
  • Excellent!  Thanks for letting us know :-)
  • How can I download latest v1.3? 
    in Downloads and Lic... Current version 1.2 displayed and no updated version displayed?
  • still doesnt work... blank window, no folder found.
  • still doesnt work... blank window, no folder found.

open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1 

• Hi,
    It doesn't work in CC2019. Can you make an update? I am ok to pay you for this. I will not be able to work without this script :( :( :(
  • Hi,
    It doesn't work in CC2019. Can you make an update? I am ok to pay you for this. I will not be able to work without this script :( :( :(
    open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • It shows a empty window in CC2019.
  • It shows a empty window in CC2019.

open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/
  • Hi. Is there any posibility to adjust hotkeys for TL buttons?
  • shows empty in AE 2020 :( I love this plug so nice
  • Hey!
    Camera is created at point 0 0 0 instead center of composition.
  • it's works fine with AE 2022, thank you
  • Could someone please let me know if this works with M1 Macs and AE running as M1 native? (AE2022)