Compatibility After Effects Please check exact version compatibility under the "COMPATIBILITY" tab below
Add Your tagsClose
Create your own custom toolbar with effects, presets or any commands you use most often.
Please check the COMPATIBILITY tab above to make sure your version of AE is supported. If you are using the latest version of AE and need a toolbar please check out KBar and Tool Launcher instead as ft-Toolbar is not compatible with the latest version of AE.
Toolbar's features :
Toolbar Editor :
- Create multiple toolbars - *New*
- Add, delete, re-order, set buttons of your toolbar.
7 kind of buttons:
- EFFECT : set the name of the effect you want to use (See usage details below).
- EXPRESSION : type any expression you want to apply to a selected property - *New*
- ANIMATION PRESET : select an animation preset file (.ffx) to apply.
- SCRIPT LAUNCHER : select an script file (.jsx or .jsxbin) to launch, even works with dockable scripts.
- MENU : call any menu item you want to call. For example : Time-Reverse Keyframes.
- OS : Any Operating System command you can run into your terminal can be set here. For example calc (on Windows) or open -a Calculator (on Mac) would start the calculator.
Get Effect Name : The EFFECT mode requires the effect matchname. If you don't know or are not sure about the effect matchname, apply the effect on a layer, select it, and click on this button. It will set the 'MatchName' for you. Matchname are unique name that AE uses to identify specific effects even if they have the same name.
Get Effect with Parameters : This feature will grab the selected effect's matchname and also the value of all it's parameters. So you can re-apply an effect with some predefined values. *New*
As built-in multi-toolbar system : *New*
Now you will be able to have more than one toolbar in the same instance. A dropdown menu will appear at the top of your toolbar so you can select which one you would like to see. This is nice on small screen to keep things tidy without using too much screen space.
As several instance of ft-Toolbar
Free Icon Packs:
New features since version 1.x :
- Entirely re-develop from the ground
- Toolbar's side:
- New UI layout managment (allow the buttons to organize them self in the best way)
- New smart scrollbar (if all buttons can't display in the toolbar's area, a scrollbar will appear with proper spacing parameter)
- New spacing parameter between buttons
- New Button Error Handling (it will show in the info panel)
- Toolbar Editor's side :
- updates in real-time
- import old configuration from version 1.x
- Able to select effects from a dropdown list
- New Button "Expression" Type"
- New Button "Effect" with pre-defined parameters
- New "Key Modifier" options per button
- Able to load "Animation presets" from anywhere on your harddrive
- Able to load "Script files" from anywhere on your harddrive
- Check for updates online.
- New built-in multi-toolbar support
- Configuration file is now json to be more compact and faster to handle
Upgrade notice: If you purchased ft-Toolbar 1 after March 1st, 2013 you can upgrade to ft-Toolbar 2 for free. If you purchased it before March 1st you can upgrade for $19.99. To get the upgrade pricing you will need an account with the same email as your original purchase. User accounts are a new feature of our new site so you will need to create a new account if you haven't already but make sure to use the same email address as your previous purchase to get the upgrade discounts. If you already have an account on the new site then simply log in. Contact us if you have any questions.
|After Effects||CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4|