AI Color Match Pro
  • You don't realize that even the upgrade cost is wrong(150dollars not 111) right? I guess existing users didn't realize it because no one upgraded at this cost.
    Hi,
    The upgrade cost from AI Color Match to AI Color Match Pro should be the difference between the two. If you have a AI Color Match license, simply login to your account when visiting this page and the price should be adjusted automatically. If that's not the case, please open a support ticket so I can forward your case to the aescript admins.

Thanks,
    Gabriel
  • It comes up as 149 even though there is an AI COLOR MATCH.
  • I don't understand why I have to pay twice to get the version that does what the app is supposed to do. I got this license and it was buggy. Now there is pro version and it's another $100. The price didn't change like the comment below suggested. I guess time for support ticket but, not feeling to sure about this at all.
  • I just tested the trial version and found that this plugin does not support ACES workspace. Is there a way I can use it in ACES Workflow? If so, I'm willing to buy this plugin. You are wonderful. Thank you!
  • It comes up as 149 even though there is an AI COLOR MATCH.
    There was a configuration error which has been corrected. Can you please try again?

if you need assistance, please open a support ticket https://aescripts.com/contact/?direct=1
  • I just tested the trial version and found that this plugin does not support ACES workspace. Is there a way I can use it in ACES Workflow? If so, I'm willing to buy this plugin. You are wonderful. Thank you!
    Hi !
    Thanks for the suggestion, we will look into adding support for ACES
  • I don't understand why I have to pay twice to get the version that does what the app is supposed to do. I got this license and it was buggy. Now there is pro version and it's another $100. The price didn't change like the comment below suggested. I guess time for support ticket but, not feeling to sure about this at all.
    Hi !

The AI Color Match license still exist, and is priced lower if you only need to work in 8-bits and within Premiere or AE. 

If you need the LUT export function to carry your color match to other softwares, or if you want to maintaint the 32bits color range for your color pipeline, there's now AI Color Match Pro.

Also, upgrading from Standard to Pro is always available if you start with the cheaper license and need more features later.

We encourage you to download the free trial version and test it to see what works best for you.

You mentioned you had an issue with the plugin? If so, by opening a support ticket we will be able to assist you.
  • Hi ! I just tried both version as a trial on the same video and didn't saw any difference between the two so I went ahead and bought the regular version. 
    Now that it's installed I did the process with the same parameters and the quality doesn't come as good. I guess there is a difference in the end between both version. 

And if I want to upgrade now it seems I have to pay $119 which would made a total of $218... Kinda disapointed by the hole thing. 
  • Hi ! I just tried both version as a trial on the same video and didn't saw any difference between the two so I went ahead and bought the regular version. 
    Now that it's installed I did the process with the same parameters and the quality doesn't come as good. I guess there is a difference in the end between both version. 

And if I want to upgrade now it seems I have to pay $119 which would made a total of $218... Kinda disapointed by the hole thing. 
    Hi !

The algorithm and quality of the color match is the same in both versions. Only the Pro lets you export a LUT to use in other softwares, and supports up to 32 bits per channel.

If you still want to upgrade from Standard to Pro, you just have to pay the difference. Simply visit the AI Color Match Pro page while being logged in and the price will adjust automatically.

• BSKL.xyz said:
    Hi !

The algorithm and quality of the color match is the same in both versions. Only the Pro lets you export a LUT to use in other softwares, and supports up to 32 bits per channel.

If you still want to upgrade from Standard to Pro, you just have to pay the difference. Simply visit the AI Color Match Pro page while being logged in and the price will adjust automatically.

Ok my bad then, I probably messed up something in between my test. Good job anyway the tool is great ;)
  • Hey, I just bought this and when I import the LUT into DaVinci it looks nothing like how it looked in After Effects, is there a way to have this translate into DaVinci?
  • Hey, I just bought this and when I import the LUT into DaVinci it looks nothing like how it looked in After Effects, is there a way to have this translate into DaVinci?

Hi! Are you working in the same color space? Please open a support ticket and we will be able to assist you further. Thanks !
  • Hi I just purchased color match pro.  I have installed it and it does not appear in after effects.
    I also have the standard color match version that I purchased before this new version was made available.
    only the standard colormatch version appears
    need help on this issue

• Hi I just purchased color match pro.  I have installed it and it does not appear in after effects.
    I also have the standard color match version that I purchased before this new version was made available.
    only the standard colormatch version appears
    need help on this issue

Hi! It’s the same, but the pro license will unlock features. Just click on Options/Register to enter your Pro license
  • Hey, reposting since my comment got lost in the mix.

Just did a few tests of the plugin and love it. Really fast and the footage color grades quite well. I bought it because it is so awesome.

I am noticing that my machine runs quite slow when the AI Color Match effect is applied? I have a i7-11 3080 and edit video daily with little issue, but when I apply the effect when playing or scrubbing the fans start blazing and it's really laggy. Turn the effects off and it's snappy again... Is this normal? Just how it runs? Like having a bunch of heavy effects on a clip?

I find that when I export a LUT then remove the ColorMatch effect and instead load the LUT, it looks flawless and is super speedy, but obviously would be annoying to export a bunch of LUTs and apply them to a bunch of clips all for one edit. Curious if there is a better workflow here. I'd love to use this in mroe edits but the lagging effect is a time killer.
  • Hey, reposting since my comment got lost in the mix.

Just did a few tests of the plugin and love it. Really fast and the footage color grades quite well. I bought it because it is so awesome.

I am noticing that my machine runs quite slow when the AI Color Match effect is applied? I have a i7-11 3080 and edit video daily with little issue, but when I apply the effect when playing or scrubbing the fans start blazing and it's really laggy. Turn the effects off and it's snappy again... Is this normal? Just how it runs? Like having a bunch of heavy effects on a clip?

I find that when I export a LUT then remove the ColorMatch effect and instead load the LUT, it looks flawless and is super speedy, but obviously would be annoying to export a bunch of LUTs and apply them to a bunch of clips all for one edit. Curious if there is a better workflow here. I'd love to use this in mroe edits but the lagging effect is a time killer.
    Hi there,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the plugin!

The fact that it's slower than applying the LUT separately definitely sounds like a bug - they should be roughly the same render speed. Can you please open a support ticket on aescripts so I can help more with that?

Jonah
  • I would like to try the trial version. Where can I download it?
  • I would like to try the trial version. Where can I download it?
    You can download the trial by clicking the green TRY button on the product page!
  • Do you have any plans to make a DaVinci Resolve version?
  • Do you have any plans to make a DaVinci Resolve version?
    We have been considering it! Thanks for the suggestion :)
  • Im trying to use this on raw footage that has a conversion lut on it but it takes it back to raw. Is there a way to use this with raw footage?
  • Im trying to use this on raw footage that has a conversion lut on it but it takes it back to raw. Is there a way to use this with raw footage?
    Hi there,

Currently, when you click Match Here, it checks out the current layer prior to all effects being applied. If you want the reference image to include any effects you applied before AI Color Match, you will need to first pre-compose (or pre-sequence) your layer, and apply the effects in the precomp.

If you have any more questions, please open a support ticket and I'd be happy to help you more there.

Thanks,
    Jonah