Templater Pro Subscription Recurring
  • imageTemplater Pro Subscription Recurring

Templater Pro extends Templater Rig by offering desktop automation, allowing you to render or replicate batches of versioned compositions using your data source. 1, 3, 6, or 12 month licenses are also available which can be bundled with Templater Rig for a discount. Activating Templater Pro requires that Templater Rig already be installed and licensed.

https://aescripts.com/templater-pro/

• Hi and thanks for your great tool! I love it!
    I work in a high school and I would have liked to know if you offer educational discounts? Thanks and best regards.
  • Baptiste,

In answer to your question, there are some educational discounts available for Templater. I'd recommend taking a look at this FAQ from aescripts on how to qualify and apply for those deals. Thanks so much for considering Templater, and if you have any other questions, please just let us know!
  • I’ve used Templater frequently over the past year and it has been a real lifesaver. I am a bit shocked to see the price has jumped more than double in less than a year with no reason and sadly this has now fallen out of my budget. I would appreciate any explanation as to why this is the case.
  • Ben,

Thanks for posting your concern about our new pricing policy. Dataclay's primary source of revenue for the past few years has been enterprise-tier subscriptions. Unfortunately, since we allow customers to pick their tier using the "honor system" online, many enterprise-qualified users were violating the terms of our end user license agreement (intentionally or unintentionally) by selecting small business pricing.

To alleviate this problem, we pulled our small business pricing offline - but technically are still offering it to those who qualify through direct sales both via aescripts and our own direct sales. In the end, this policy does not negatively impact any existing small business customers who have contacted us about pricing concerns.
  • Constance,

We absolutely have special educational pricing for qualifying users of Templater. Typically it's a 40% discount on specific products depending on eligibility. To get this discount, you'll want to contact either aescripts or Dataclay directly to get a custom quote.

Thanks!