Animography Basic Space
  • Hello, Love this font and it has an amazing and awesome design, perfect geometric shapes to create the letters. 
    Please want to know if I buy this animated font, does it include also the NONE animated font? I mean the font that you can use to make a 2D still design in a paper. I do not care if it is Opentype or TTF.

If it is not included, is there somewhere that I can buy it so I can have both? Or if there could be a bundle here to buy both together?

Thanks very much and wish all the best and that many people buy and use this excellent font. And that you can continue making more. 
  • Hello, Love this font and it has an amazing and awesome design, perfect geometric shapes to create the letters. 
    Please want to know if I buy this animated font, does it include also the NONE animated font? I mean the font that you can use to make a 2D still design in a paper. I do not care if it is Opentype or TTF.

If it is not included, is there somewhere that I can buy it so I can have both? Or if there could be a bundle here to buy both together?

Thanks very much and wish all the best and that many people buy and use this excellent font. And that you can continue making more. 
    If you have a technical or customer support issue, please open a support ticket instead.